You got 123 758 hits on youtube!

:)

it was about 90,000 earlier this morning

TY MC now I've had that darn song in my head for 2 days now :D looks awsome.

Haha this is awesome. Good work. :D

How about a version with a steel jaw and dual gatling lasers? For epic boss fight y'know.

Operation Dino Drop

(Dino's work with BluFor to destroy an OpFor airfield)

Aah the retarded fun we could have! :rolleyes:

Very impressive, didn't think the engine was capable of something like that.

The Jurassic name, is this a reference to Jurassic park or rather the period?

Edited by NodUnit

Heyho guys

I must say holy fucking sh*t... I did not expect such an explosion of feedback like that :D

Great you like it!

I will try to answer some questions when i have more time to read all posts

Have a nice day!

The title of the move is false. The Dinosaurs in the movies dates it to the Cretaceous Period and not Jurassic. Maybe S. Spielberg Michael Crichton chose the cooler sounding time period.

Anyway - it looks amazing. Suck it, Battlefield! Arma gots dinosaurs!

Wow, this has massive potential. Just imagine a serious Jurassic Park like survival game on an abandoned island. The T-Rex looks great (as does the Raptor from the other guy). Keep up the great work. This would surpass DayZ by far...

edit.

I wonder, If someone really attempted to make a serious mod that resembles Jurassic Park ( with massive populartiy and increase in Arma 3 sales)...would there be copyright/licence issues at some point?

Edited by novemberist

Totally agree this could be absolutely insane!

T-Rex looks a little small compared to the one in the movie though? I know your still working on it but please try to make the animation transitions as smooth as possible, really helps with immersion!

Defo base all your dino's on the movie.

We all know they made the velociraptor bigger than it actually is, but that was for entertainment purposes and you should do the same.

I would prefer it to be more fun than authentic.

PS: Also Jurassic Park T-Rex's look better than all other T-Rexs, no feathers!

----------

This has bigger potential than DayZ! I hope you get yourself a good team, I also think you should have people developing a Jurassic Park map, would literally orgasm coming down in a helo by the waterfall in Arma!

I also wonder, how could a T-Rex attack on humans or other dinosaurs look like in the Arma engine? I doubt it would be easy to have T-Rex throwing a human through the air, tear him to pieces or carry him around in his mouth with Arma's current physics/animations system. If it looked like to Zombie attacks in DayZ that would be really sad for such an awesome creature...

Defo base all your dino's on the movie.

We all know they made the velociraptor bigger than it actually is, but that was for entertainment purposes and you should do the same.

I would prefer it to be more fun than authentic.

Maybe make a Utahraptor, that way it would be fun and authentic.

I also wonder, how could a T-Rex attack on humans or other dinosaurs look like in the Arma engine? I doubt it would be easy to have T-Rex throwing a human through the air, tear him to pieces or carry him around in his mouth with Arma's current physics/animations system. If it looked like to Zombie attacks in DayZ that would be really sad for such an awesome creature...

I'm a complete noob but considering the awesome stuff this community can come up with, it wouldn't surprise me if the ragdoll could be somehow attached in T-Rex's mouth, oh boy that would be awesome :cool:

Jurassic Arma, the next Day-Z.

I'm calling it now.

Hoobie7:)

Next DayZ? How about D-Day? :D (Dinosaurs-Day)

Why does it just have to be dinosaurs?

IMO the real beauty of what Rupport has done is show that it is possible to make a large animated beast and it looks great!

Imagine the possibilities with monsters, aliens, giants, Giant killer robots, mechs?...........

Give me an m60 and a few drums and I will piss on that dinosaur......

Anyways very nice work!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy sht, you found the missing link!!!

Oh I can't stop visualizing the developing battles with helis and tanks attacking, huge dinos falling....

Who cares about 5 fps and furniture?!

Edited by zapat

I wonder, If someone really attempted to make a serious mod that resembles Jurassic Park ( with massive populartiy and increase in Arma 3 sales)...would there be copyright/licence issues at some point?

Well jurassic park didn't create the dinosaur. There might be problems if he use anything related to the movie, but dynosaurs you can use for sure.

Why does it just have to be dinosaurs?

IMO the real beauty of what Rupport has done is show that it is possible to make a large animated beast and it looks great!

Imagine the possibilities with monsters, aliens, giants, Giant killer robots, mechs?...........

What about women? :)

It all start to make sense now: the multimillionare film produer buys an island, turns it into a filming set in order to make the king of all movies with real dinosaurs on a real island. That's why there is no furniture and no civilians, only some high-tech cars!! All you see is the background for something never-yet seen.

But then something goes wrong. You are with the first team arriving on the island. :)

BIS, you knew this all!! :)