(unfortunately i have to announce the end of the Star Wars Mod for Arma3 with this new project)

Would you be willing to give the files of the SW Mod to someone to work on it for you?

Awesome work McRuppert! All you need is a night setting, fog, spooky music and players. :cool:

Great work mann!

:icon_eek:

Ranwer

God bless you good sir!

Don't forget proper penetration model and hitpoints :sol:

This made my day. :cheers:

I have been waiting for something like this! Finally the off road Jurassic Park Truck reskin I made has something to play with!!! Can't wait to build some missions with this mod!

http://i.imgur.com/C6DvuMH.jpg (337 kB)

Edited by UnknownGambit

YES! Who cares about star wars, it's a god damn Tyrannosaurus rex! Something of this caliber needs a team. An A-Team!

. The title of the move is false. The Dinosaurs in the movies dates it to the Cretaceous Period and not Jurassic. Maybe S. Spielberg chose the cooler sounding time period.

Never has a mod preview made me smile like a little kid again! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue ands expand on this. I will help anyway I can. Lets get a group of modders, designers, scripters together and make a Jurrasic Park Mod. PLEEEEASE. I want to be running through Altis and scream to my buddies "stay out of the long grass!" Before a Raptor takes them under.

This has so much potential. Please let me help you bring this to fruition. This could be the next great Arma Mod that turns into a stand alone haha.

Imagine chasing gallomis (sp) by helicopter and shooting them with tranqulizers from the heli to capture them.

The goal of the mod could be to tranq and cage all the dinosours on the island for INgen corp.

Awesome Awesome animation work btw. So stoked.

I think this is an INCREDIBLE IDEA! I've been dying for a realistic Jurassic Park game to come out & this is actually better.. Infusing Jurassic Park with the ArmA survival aspects! This will be as big as DayZ possibly even bigger if there's a good amount of work put into it I have no doubt!

---------- Post added at 09:57 ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 ----------

This could be the next great Arma Mod that turns into a stand alone.

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking & saying man, I really hope this turns out great!

I think you should really look into getting some more help on board, The idea of being an INgen Corp employee sounds really great.

This what I really like! The idea of you as a player just being a simpel worker , just another nobody. Just a minion that try to make another buck cleaing the Dinzo poo out from roads and reparing fences.

" Who´s day is it to feed the T-rex?"

" Oh, so we out of T-Bone steak? "

" Not good, not good at all..... RUN!! "

McRuppert you make awesome mods!!! your star wars mod was awesome as well... maybe you will get fed up with this project once then you can go on with the star wars mod ;)

so are you two guys working together now, you and the one who made the Rapotor?

You got 123 758 hits on youtube!

:)

Edited by Mr Pedersen