Sign in to follow this  
spcland12

Game Keeps Minamizing

Yes , ever sense the Arma 3 Update my game no longer is playable , I can get into the server and sometimes at the start my screen freezes for a second and then minamizes , with no errors at all . i have made the ram to 4gb still does it , i even made it use all my CPUS still doesnt work even tryed updating my graphics card still does it some times it just minimizes and i go to task manager and it says its running so i right click on the game in task manager and pull it up and it goes to a black screen and i can hear everyone but i can not see my self and i have to close the game and restart it to play . I verified game Cache and it says everything is good .

Does anyone know what the cause of the problem is because i know its not my graphic cards cause i can play my other games that are more grapihical stress and they run fine with no problems .

Thanks

Into the server? I don't follow. Does the problem occur in single player/different servers?

Made the RAM 4gb? you added additional ram, or so you mean page file?

Made it use all your CPUS? are you running a multi processor system?

Try updating graphics card drivers and run the game in borderless windowed mode, if possible.

Only when i am in the game , it does it , and yes i have a quad core cpu , Yes i did the -maxMem=4096 , And i have updated my Graphics card still did the same , havent tryed borderless windowed mode will try

some times it just minimizes and i go to task manager and it says its running so i right click on the game in task manager and pull it up and it goes to a black screen and i can hear everyone but i can not see my self and i have to close the game and restart it to play .

This happens to me too-i'm running 2 monitors, its like both monitors momentaraly switch off-2nd monitor comes back up but 1st is as stated above.

Mainly happens in MP, sometimes it happens ,sometimes it doesnt-havent found a fix but then not really looked either.