Sign in to follow this  
ataribaby

Few bugs

When I used Remote control I was not able to zoom into scope/iron sights view with unit gun with right mouse button. Another issue is after while I lost players in zeus units list in left UI pane and their icon tags with names in 3d. Tags was only visible when they entered vehicle.

Edited by ataribaby

Could ADS just fine with RCO sight, but I have the same issues with player names.

Strange, right rat only zooms in for me in remote control mode. Same for 0 num key do nothing.

When I used Remote control I was not able to zoom into scope/iron sights view with unit gun with right mouse button. Another issue is after while I lost players in zeus units list in left UI pane and their icon tags with names in 3d. Tags was only visible when they entered vehicle.

Same problem for me, I cannot look in the sight!

I can aim down the sights just fine when using Remote Control, tried almost all unit types and all sides :confused:

I can aim down the sights just fine when using Remote Control, tried almost all unit types and all sides :confused:

Have you placed the module manually in the editor or have you used one of BI's Zeus multiplayer missions? Aiming down the sight doesn't work in official missions but does work in the editor for me.

Are zeus camera controls messed up for anybody else after returning from remote control?

Apparently the aiming down the sights works with custom made Zeus missions unless you used some additional mods. For example couldn't get the remote control work properly after I included =BTC= revive mod to my Zeus Game master mission.

-Despi

Have you placed the module manually in the editor or have you used one of BI's Zeus multiplayer missions? Aiming down the sight doesn't work in official missions but does work in the editor for me.

Are zeus camera controls messed up for anybody else after returning from remote control?

Ah yes, I didnt try the official missions, only self made.

The camera after Remote control is in follow mode, the one you get when you hit Insert on your keyboard.