Hi,

Pack file uploaded again to include the missing binarized pbo and the full documentation and example mission too. Please get the DL link at the first post.

Sorry for this mistake

@Pulstar: what error did you get? Everthing works on my PC and no rpt errors nor scripterrors are appearing to me :-(

Edited by geloxo

Don't know really, just packed the folder using MakePBO. I'll grab the PBO from your link instead, thanks :D

New version v2.4 released. Now including also GX Zeus Advanced Script. Documentation and example mission included too.

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Yes. It has nothing to do with those addons, don´t worry

I have an issue. Everytime I chose a location to land and order the AI to disembark, 2 men will and then the helicopter will gain altitude again and the men will continue to disembark causing them to fall to their deaths. Also when I order them to get in when the evac arrives, it just flies away

geloxo- I hope you are still monitoring this thread!!!

Having an issue using the AirFormations and anything else that you need an  "and"  waypoint since they don't exist......

Is there a code to disable the support? I'm trying to get it so that the support is enabled and disabled by certain triggers.

I love this addon as it is the only thing that currently gets CAS working with UNSUNG in ARMA 3. A few things I've noticed using this with UNSUNG in ARMA 3 though:

• The transport helicopters fly very very slow.
  • When trying to rappel the helicopter usually goes too low and impacts with the trees, crashing.
  • F4 Support doesn't work.
  • Heli CAS doesn't work.
  • A-1's are not invincible and are sometimes damaged by their own napalm, especially on flat terrain where they fly lower.
  • The ambient artillery, air strike or civilian modules at present don't seem to work. 

This on Workshop?  Huge problems to install this config or whatever.Can`t get it to show up in ADDONS.

Updating the script but for some reason it is not re-packing into PBO correctly.. Anyone want to help?

On 11/1/2018 at 12:51 AM, john111 said:

This on Workshop?  Huge problems to install this config or whatever.Can`t get it to show up in ADDONS.

Drop the folder names @GX Addons into your main ARMA 3 folder. Then in the ARMA3 loader go to the addons tab and click '+ local mod' at the top to add it. 

Pappagoat, i would like a copy of the updated if possible 🙂 i loved this mod in arma 2.

Thanks 🙂

On 3/24/2019 at 7:29 PM, pappagoat said:

Updating the script but for some reason it is not re-packing into PBO correctly.. Anyone want to help?

Did you ask permission from the original authors of the mod to edit their work?

On 3/26/2019 at 12:16 PM, R0adki11 said:

Did you ask permission from the original authors of the mod to edit their work?

Have not been able to get hold of them thus far. At present no releasing anything, just seeing what can be done... but none of that matters because of the errors when trying to repack.