Sign in to follow this  
(st6)predator

How can I put all the Skripts i need in one Mission for all Maps ?

Like the Title says. How does it work ?

For Example :

I want Fastrope

I want Logistical support (IgiLoad script)

I want to pull or carry injured Comrades

on all Maps.

Is this possible ? If yes.....How ?

Regards

(ST6)Predator

You seem to be using "mission" and "map" interchangeably, so it's not entirely clear what you are asking.

If you want to add a script system to your mission file, just follow that script's directions.

Porting your mission to another map (map = terrain/island) requires copy/pasting editor objects to the new island, saving, then copying the old mission file contents (minus the mission.sqm, of course) into the new mission folder. Further tweaking may be necessary if scripts/defines files/etc refer to map coordinates/town centers/etc.

There is no way to automatically add a set of scripts to all missions.

*edit* - unless you are willing to do as Attorney suggests...

Edited by Harzach

Like the Title says. How does it work ?

For Example :

I want Fastrope

I want Logistical support (IgiLoad script)

I want to pull or carry injured Comrades

on all Maps.

Is this possible ? If yes.....How ?

Regards

(ST6)Predator

Yes totally possible.

But you will need to make a mod of them so that they will initialise upon any mission loading.

The best way would be to either check out cfgFunctions on the BIKI or read up on CBA (which is a great way of getting mods into the game if you're starting out).

If you go for CBA, all you have to do is set up the config.cpp to have something like this in there (with a valid path to the script in your modfolder):

class Extended_EventHandlers;
class Extended_PostInit_EventHandlers
{
class ScopeFX
{
	clientInit = "call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers 'ScopeFX\Scripts\Init\mod_init.sqf';";
};
};

In this example, mod_init.sqf is a file that contains all the startup-info for your scripts. Can't say anymore accurately about that part because you were very vague as to what scripts we are looking at. (IGILoad is one, but no idea what the other two you are referring to are).