Also I can tell something is not quite right because the console version and port do not show in the Dedi server title bar (Windows obviously).

This also used to be a symptom of bad .bikey files not sure if that is still the case but might be worth checking... weird that changing the load order fixes it.

There is no correct order, shuffling mods is just a workaround for a bikey related bug I believe.

I have CBA first in server mod strings, no issues encountered ever.

---------- Post added at 19:12 ---------- Previous post was at 18:57 ----------

Cool, also, does ASR AI 3 feature this also?

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12246&highlight=ASR

Nope, but I've been testign a very basic rearming feature and I think it's useful enough to add it (optional via userconfig as most features).

It only checks for low primary ammo and first aid kits and uses action REARM. Sends AI to check near crates, bodies, vehicles, ground weapon holders and even friendly backpacks.

Awesome! Looking forward to that.

0.9.21 now available

- ammo config tweaked for audability/danger detection

- tweaked AI configs for mark dlc units

- removed firedEH script in favor of engine/config based detection

- added simple AI rearming

- detection of unconsciousness for various revive systems

- increased accuracy defaults in userconfig (better aiming)

thx.

- increased accuracy? I tought they are already a bit too strong, now they even more snipe around? :(

thx.

- increased accuracy? I tought they are already a bit too strong, now they even more snipe around? :(

Feel free to set them up to your liking. To me they were way too inaccurate since 1.42. You could simply ignore incoming fire as it was totally harmless, now you can fear it.

Feel free to set them up to your liking. To me they were way too inaccurate since 1.42
Me too, was going to bring that up. thnx
- removed firedEH script in favor of engine/config based detection
Ok. performance or maintenance issue?

Ok. performance or maintenance issue?

Performance. I will always gladly remove any scripted solutions when BI provides engine support.

Thanks to Ondrej for the info by the way.

New cfgAmmo properties dangerRadiusBulletClose and dangerRadiusHit were added. And at the same time the functionality of other two, also relatively new, properties was changed.

dangerRadiusHit - defines how far the AI gets alerted by the projectile's impact or explosion. Default value -1 makes this distance be automatically derived from the hit and indirectHit properties.

dangerRadiusBulletClose - defines how far the AI gets alerted by the bullet's pass. Default value -1 disables the detection. (works only for bullets, no other projectiles)

suppressionRadiusHit - defines the max. distance at which the AI becomes suppressed by the projectile's impact or explosion. Default value -1 disables the suppressive effect

suppressionRadiusBulletClose - defines the max. distance at which the AI becomes suppressed by the bullet's pass. Default value -1 disables the suppressive effect (works only for bullets, no other projectiles)

Great update! Thanks for your hard work and long dedication to ASR AI! :thumbsup:

Does ASR compatible with ACE 3 for now?

No idea, haven't installed it yet, let me know if you find out.

i have a quick question, was ASR_AI condensed into ONE .pbo. ASR_AI_main.pbo?

just making sure.. thats all i get when i download. I just realized that its only one file.. it use to be ~6??

The RHS is still compatible? 0.3.7 and your newest settings?

Also it looks like ace3 will bring its own ai scripts. Would be cool if you can take a look? I dont think they will bring down all your knowledge over the years but also in agm they had good ideas. But atm they said its not compatible 100%.

Edited by Numrollen

ACE3 doesn't have any AI scripts yet, only config changes, I am not sure if it will be expanded though (unless Robalo decided to implement it directly into ACE3, which would be a blessing IMO). And no, it is currently not compatible with ASR AI 3, you need to remove ace_ai.pbo and also ace_hearing.pbo, because it uses audibleFire which ASR AI 3 changes. That will get fixed though, but probably not before first release.

i have a quick question, was ASR_AI condensed into ONE .pbo. ASR_AI_main.pbo?

just making sure.. thats all i get when i download. I just realized that its only one file.. it use to be ~6??

Yes, single pbo.

The RHS is still compatible? 0.3.7 and your newest settings?

Also it looks like ace3 will bring its own ai scripts. Would be cool if you can take a look? I dont think they will bring down all your knowledge over the years but also in agm they had good ideas. But atm they said its not compatible 100%.

I still need to check what changed in RHS 0.3.7. Config for 0.3.6 might work. Try it and if you notice any ASR_AI and RHS related class inheritances updated in the RPT, don't use it.

Here's a little extra: GreenRico: small config addon that adds a 6 man Green SOF team. Zero dependencies, but if CBA is installed it features head gear randomization. Source files. Not sure if I should include it in the main pbo or not.

Edited by Robalo

Since suppression was officially added to the game with latest patches, I don't see a need to run TPW's anymore so I can't tell you if it still works.

Since suppression was officially added to the game with latest patches, I don't see a need to run TPW's anymore so I can't tell you if it still works.

..i think i got behind on things happened last 1/2 year.

Although Rob the TPW_CAS had some awesome functions involving *LoS checks and *Knowsabout :/

I have a feeling i ll miss some features if its really obsolete now..

Never had a need for LOS checks, in fact I disabled those when I used TPWCAS because AI were always deadly in CQB in my setup and was waste of cpu. Also knowsabout stuff was already automatically disabled when ASR_AI was found.

No, why would you ask that? tpw and Ollem AFAIR.

Because it seemed implied in the last posts. And if you were, I had some questions regarding TPWCAS myself.

Rob tweaked it to run with our modset. Its posted in the forums somewhere.

But LOS was always a performance hog, and tpw even said turn off. Its in the A2 TPWCAS thread?

Really like how the AI are reacting now. If you wait around long enough, some "aware of something" group, works there way to your last noisy spot and investigates. Take a break from the game(5min to 15min) come back and hear voices!! open door, OH! where did they come from? Or they open the door while your away.....