On 5/20/2018 at 5:49 PM, auge103 said:

When using AsrAi in combination with the RHS mods, the rocket artillery starts spreading rockets like a water fountain.
Video to show this issue

This behaviour stops when I disable Asr - is there anything I can fix/reconfigure myself or is this a real bug? This makes rocket artillery pretty useless...

Tested locally in editor, mods were asr/ace/rhs. Unit in test was "RHS_BM21_VV_01". Just place a fire mission waypoint and watch the fountain.

Interesting, but I didn't touch arty dispersion config. Does using a higher skilled gunner have any effect ? Might be the combined effect of the increased aidispersioncoef with low skilled unit firing the weapon. But I'll look into it.

4 hours ago, Robalo said:

Does using a higher skilled gunner have any effect ?

You are right, it does. 20% skill equals about 45° rocket spread, 100% skill about 10°.

Having grown accustomed to using vanilla med/healing I was wondering if there was a way to use ACE without the med function with ASR. I have tried deleting the med files from ACE to no avail.

@Robalo Hi, I has been using ASR since ArmA2, now in ArmA3 is a great mod but, sadly, my community want to discard it because the last version of ASR compatibility with RHS 0.4.5 include GREF and SAF parameters. We are not GREF and SAF users. We was happy with separated options, like 0.4.4 compatibility.
Its possible to keep 0.4.5 and futures fixes separates in steam workshop?.
Greetings Robalo. Good job as always.

when we put this into our server we get the rpt. error mission ASR_AI_SKILLS spam.

its installed correctly on the server root folder and in the keys folder. 

and is listed on the serverside command line 

On 28.5.2018 at 11:02 PM, Tyl3r99 said:

when we put this into our server we get the rpt. error mission ASR_AI_SKILLS spam.

Let me guess - it says that you need filepatching enabled in order to load the skill config file?

just add -filePatching to your start parameters...

On 5/28/2018 at 11:40 PM, mariocornetto said:

@Robalo Hi, I has been using ASR since ArmA2, now in ArmA3 is a great mod but, sadly, my community want to discard it because the last version of ASR compatibility with RHS 0.4.5 include GREF and SAF parameters. We are not GREF and SAF users. We was happy with separated options, like 0.4.4 compatibility.
Its possible to keep 0.4.5 and futures fixes separates in steam workshop?.
Greetings Robalo. Good job as always.

It's more work to maintain them separately but I'll consider it next time there's a RHS update.

On 5/29/2018 at 12:02 AM, Tyl3r99 said:

Maybe CBA isn't loaded on the server. Also this isn't a server-side mod, read instructions in first post, everyone should run it not just server.

is it not possible anymore to use the compat for rhs without having all rhs mods? :/

• Like 1

Anyone else getting Ai that constantly re-arm? Every 3 min or so everyone in a group scatters and does the re-arm animation but they arent actually rearming anything as they are fresh with more mags than the threshold....

Couple of Questions if I may;  If some of the players on the server are not running ArmA3Sync will that be a problem?

The Save Settings as Admin between missions  doesn't seem to save?

On 6/6/2018 at 9:53 PM, Devastator_cm said:

is it not possible anymore to use the compat for rhs without having all rhs mods? :/

Could've read the post just before yours... Also nothing stops you from using a slightly older compat config, if you really must not use all RHS mods.

19 hours ago, sniper pilot said:

Anyone else getting Ai that constantly re-arm? Every 3 min or so everyone in a group scatters and does the re-arm animation but they arent actually rearming anything as they are fresh with more mags than the threshold....

Perhaps they need FAKs ? Should stop eventually, only going once in each place in 5 minutes. They do not know in advance if a container has what they need, they must go check it.

57 minutes ago, jgaz-uk said:

Couple of Questions if I may;  If some of the players on the server are not running ArmA3Sync will that be a problem?

The Save Settings as Admin between missions  doesn't seem to save?

Generally all players should be running the same mods on a server. Who knows what happens if they don't ? They could grow a third arm, shoot bullets from their behind.. up to you if you want to allow that :)

Don't know why they're not saved, but check if you have settings saved in a server-side sqf file as per CBA Settings documentation. If you do they will override anything you set in game IIRC.

can you upload the old working configts then for RHS usaf and russia ? I hope they really work fine with the latest RHS version...

There's a link to older releases in the first post.

1.1.8 update is ready. It brings a major bugfix to hitreactions module plus some minor tweaks and code optimization.

[cfgammo][config]
- (mod) detection tweaks, increased distances
[cfgweapons][config]
- (mod) decrease AI dispersion coefficients for vehicle weapons
[hitreactions][script]
- (fix) units fall and get suppressed again when hit

Enjoy ! :don14:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

erm steam workshop version is invisible for me or hidden? 

An error was encountered while processing your request:

The item is either marked as hidden or you do not have permission to view it.

This works perfectly now with my Malden mission!

Hi Robalo,

I was searching for a mod which removes NVG at daylight but couldnt find one.

I see your mod contains this feature.

Could you make a standalone mod from this feature.

By the way, I cant find your mod in Steam workshop anymore...

Thanks

I just fixed the Steam workshop visibility.

@tuskohopkins I wouldn't need such standalone mod so I won't do one. But you are free to rip the code out of this if you want.

21 hours ago, Robalo said:

@tuskohopkins I wouldn't need such standalone mod so I won't do one. But you are free to rip the code out of this if you want.

I understand. Thanks for the permission, I will give it a try. I have just minimal coding experience, so the outcome is uncertain.

does anyone having a problem with team members turning into enemies after opening virtual arsenal?.

I'm playing Duws-Rebirth and after opening the virtual arsenal inside the headquarters my team members started shooting at me

After a recent update on the steam version, the AI have begun throwing grenades like its going out of style. The easy fix is keep engagement range at 200m+ but thats a problem for taking towns or bases. Especially when my own units are also spamming their grenades and getting us all killed. 

Exact AI behaviour:

-AI is brought out of passive behaviour by enemy contact

-AI targets hostile and attempts to throw a grenade then seek cover

-AI gets blown out of the door by the grenade they just threw in an enclosed room

:/ 

Im not the only one who finds this hilarious but annoying right?

16 minutes ago, TessaVolkanvir said:

After a recent update on the steam version, the AI have begun throwing grenades like its going out of style. The easy fix is keep engagement range at 200m+ but thats a problem for taking towns or bases. Especially when my own units are also spamming their grenades and getting us all killed. 

Do you use Ace? A while back people complaint about the grenade spam and it turnt out to be caused by ace_ai.pbo.