AFAIK that is the correct inheritance, SoldierGB should be the base class. Vanilla:

Looks like another mod breaking that inheritance and then mine setting it back to what it should be.

You are correct, PG Services does:

Updating base class SoldierGB->SoldierWB, by pg_services_pmc_config\characters\pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/I_Soldier_base_F/

I will report it to them, thanks!

So could I not change some settings in that userconfig? I think they are really really good AI, I also want to keep the ingame setting to elite for more realism

Robalo, what killaway means is he would like to tone down the AI's skill while keeping the restrictions that ELITE/MERCENARY difficulty impose upon the player, IE first person only , no peripheral dots. no weapon crosshairs.. etc..

Killaway, to answer your question on how to do this Ill tell you what i do..

I have gone in to the profile for my server, and changed the number values for precision under each difficulty setting... on elite i have the precision set to 0.5...

IN the ASRAI config i have all blufor forces with a skill multiplier of 0.75 , all opfor forces with a skill of 0.55, and Indi and insurgents get a skill of 0.45/0.5

Robalo, what killaway means is he would like to tone down the AI's skill while keeping the restrictions that ELITE/MERCENARY difficulty impose upon the player, IE first person only , no peripheral dots. no weapon crosshairs.. etc..

One can change just the AI level for each difficulty setting without changing anything else. Example:

ifeZaM8.png

One can change just the AI level for each difficulty setting without changing anything else. Example:

http://i.imgur.com/ifeZaM8.png

Yes honey, i know, thats all well and good if you just want to change the ai settings on your client....

however, you dont have that UI for a server......... You HAVE to go on to the server, and update the .armaprofile...... :)

As i have stated i turned down the precision on the server, and in your config. and i have great AI. as far as im concerned!!

I love ASR_AI wouldnt swap it out for any mod. well maybe bcombat every once and a while.. but my server runs ASRAI and TPWCAS and i love the shit out of it!!!!

Lordprimate, could you send me a copy of your userconfig so I can just copy + paste it into mine? :)

Hello there, so i am having trouble making this mod work, when i install it, the ai does improve but the ai does not fx go into buildings and other things like that, i am gussing its me who does not know how to activate someting in the mod

I think its the script features i cant get to work, is there a way to activate them? Should they work by default

Thank you, and sorry for being sutch a noob about the script thing

Hello there, so i am having trouble making this mod work, when i install it, the ai does improve but the ai does not fx go into buildings and other things like that, i am gussing its me who does not know how to activate someting in the mod

I think its the script features i cant get to work, is there a way to activate them? Should they work by default

Thank you, and sorry for being sutch a noob about the script thing

Same here is there something I need to do I'm not seeing this happen either.

Is there an issue between ASRAI and Alive?

Our Server is running @ALIVE @ACE @ASRAI @LeightsOpfor @CAF_aggressor @AllinArmaTP and the AI seems to be very stupid.

The don't attack us or flank us. Only if we are next to AI the are shooting on us.

Do I had to change something in the config ?

What was the server FPS ? Also not sure units from LOP and CAF AG are CBA/XEH compatible.

Also not sure units from LOP and CAF AG are CBA/XEH compatible.

Do you have a list of units/mods which are fully asrai compatible?

Is there an issue with Alive maybe?

Is ASRAI copatible with RHS ? Or do i need this "RHS ASR AI3 config v20150119" addon from Armaholic ?

Edited by Neodyn

ALiVe should be compatible with asr ai, Robalo already did s.t. for more compatibility. RHs you need the optional pbo in the first post, Robalo is working on a 0.3.8 version (changes of class names).

Hmm would be interessting if LOP is XEH compatible. We want to use this mod in the future. Very good made and good supported, so the best thing to do for a mod is to play it ;)

ALiVE and ASR_AI work great together - just don't use the ALiVE AI skill module

LOP units are a problem... something about EHs not working on these units

Edited by SavageCDN

ALiVE and ASR_AI work great together - just don't use the ALiVE AI skill module

LOP units are a problem... something about EHs not working on these units... they break certain ALiVE functions for sure.

Can you be specific about that Savage.... I knew the interactions from ace were knackered, but do they break ALiVE functions too ?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

I haven't tested them myself just reports from other users - checking now to see if I can get a specific list (sorry for offtopic)

edit:

highhead [11:38 AM]

savage, LOP breaks nothing with ALiVE, but LOP itself has issues

1. LOP_IT (Iraqi Terrorists) were deleted

2. LOP_Afgh_Civ was changed to LOP_Tak_CIV

3. ISIS troops (as the only ones equal to Iraqi Terrorists) throw a script error on every spawn

4. Extended_Init_EH doesn't fire for whatever reason therefor no civilian actions like arrest etc. can be passed (edited)

5. you need to place the CBA_autoenable_XEH from optional folder to /addons folder

Edited by SavageCDN

Very sad the LOP thread is closed due to perhaps stolen stuff. If it gets unlucky, Leights will stop modding and we lost again a very good opfor pack.

I'm pretty sure the latest Leights update fixed the civilian interaction, and our asymmetric Alive mission works fine with the Afghan insurgents & civs.

Is there an issue between ASRAI and Alive?

Our Server is running @ALIVE @ACE @ASRAI @LeightsOpfor @CAF_aggressor @AllinArmaTP and the AI seems to be very stupid.

The don't attack us or flank us. Only if we are next to AI the are shooting on us.

Do I had to change something in the config ?

Running a few of the same mods, I noticed something similar recently, except we're running vanilla units with mod guns (OPF_G_F and HLC Mods respectively). I removed ace_ai.pbo from the server and it seems to have fixed it. Your mileage may vary, of course.

Optional RHS config have dependance from russian RHS? In my comunity only use USA RHS and ASR AI with RHS optional config give me RHS error.

Edited by Legolasindar

I don't know why but if I use this mod on my dedicated server, the client FPS tanks after about 10 minutes but the server stays completely fine. I don't have this issue in singleplayer or in a local server. Is this an issue on the mod or on my end?

We're mostly playing PatrolOps 3.01 and the vehicles are spawned randomly along your travel path. We are playing NATO side and enemies are CSAT forces. The spawned vehicles consist mostly of Ifrit's (both HMG and GMG) as well as Marid's. Their turrets are the dangerous things. The thing I find unrealistic is that they hit the pilot or vital heli parts with deadly accuracy even when you fly by in low altitude and at high speeds. They are also very accurate over long distances.

I'm not sure if this is an issue to report or if it's "just the AI".

@Robalo:

Have you had the time to have a look at vehicle aiming? Do you see a chance for improvement?

Optional RHS config have dependance from russian RHS? In my comunity only use USA RHS and ASR AI with RHS optional config give me RHS error.

Yeah, it surely has dependencies on RHS AFRF

Yeah, it surely has dependencies on RHS AFRF

Without knowing for sure..common sense would say they have 2 different versions (US/RU) for modularity.

Cant say for sure if there ARE dependencies truly :/

Yeah the RHS config requires both. Future updates to it will come split in two, one for US another for RU. Note that RHS US mod is not really standalone though, you get errors in the config UI because it requires the main pbo from the RU mod. I also wonder if the US version has all the armor damage features implemented on it's own.