Can't wait to try. Thank you very much R. Pretty interesting changelog.

---------- Post added at 19:52 ---------- Previous post was at 19:23 ----------

+Go for TMR hiteffects, it's really nice

I looked into this TMR mod now, has some features that are indeed very nice. Since you know the mod, do any of it's modules don't go along well with ASR_AI? In the features list I see some potential conflicts. Could you share a recommendation if you have one, as to what parts of the mod will not play well with yours?

Can't wait to try. Thank you very much R. Pretty interesting changelog.

---------- Post added at 19:52 ---------- Previous post was at 19:23 ----------

I looked into this TMR mod now, has some features that are indeed very nice. Since you know the mod, do any of it's modules don't go along well with ASR_AI? In the features list I see some potential conflicts. Could you share a recommendation if you have one, as to what parts of the mod will not play well with yours?

I've been using TMR since it came out. To me it was like a "light" ACE mod. Only thing I haven't tried from it was the AI module, since, well, I got that covered already :) Other than that, there should be no conflicts.

The new version has been frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Im thinking im doing something wrong. I shoot on their position(1-2 rounds) from about 200m and they basically dont do anything. one may start to move but they seem to always stay in the relaxed state. Should they be guns up if they are being shot at? a small portion of the rpt with debug is at link below. maybe someone can find out whats going on because it seems they are not responding correctly.

http://pastebin.com/d5yNyrNt

Im thinking im doing something wrong. I shoot on their position(1-2 rounds) from about 200m and they basically dont do anything. one may start to move but they seem to always stay in the relaxed state. Should they be guns up if they are being shot at? a small portion of the rpt with debug is at link below. maybe someone can find out whats going on because it seems they are not responding correctly.

http://pastebin.com/d5yNyrNt

Need more info:

1. your rpt was truncated, need all of it, there's important stuff in it that's missing

2. scenario ? are the units set to careless mode ?

3. need to see the userconfig content too (the one installed in <arma3 main>/userconfig/asr_ai3/)

Thx

Nice release Robalo, thanks for the quick update. Here are a few suggestions that would help us out on the BECTI mission (prob already mentioned).

1. AI ability to heal themselves automatically

2. AI medics heal/revive automatically.

3. AI grab weapons/ammo on the ground automatically if running out or low.

4. Integration of smarter tanks mod into ASR AI.

Again, just suggestions and thanks for your hard work!

2. AI medics heal/revive automatically

Oh yes, this one alone would make a world of difference when managing AI. In ArmA2 they would call for a medic over a scratched knee, but in ArmA3 they do it only if they're damn near dead.

Robalo, how do you set TMR in conjunction with ASR AI without TMR's AI module? It gives "Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase.scope"

What's difficult is to calculate when it is aproppiate for a unit to stop shooting and heal himself/others. I had to go through that and I can imagine Robalo would have the same dilemma. If you do it only when "not in combat mode" it may be too late, so my best bet was to leave those decisions to the player, and automatize all the rest, but the "when" is nearly impossible to work out for an AI unit.

Hello, i have a strange issue.

I just update the mod and the userconfig in my dedicated server, but when i try to enter the game get stuck on the loading screen.

If i remove asr ai i can log normally, i dont understand what cause this issue.

Btw here is my rpt.

=====================================================================

== C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\arma3server.exe

== "C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\arma3server.exe" -ip=94.23.34.69 -port=2302 "-profiles=C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\" -BEpath=C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\ -maxplayers=10 -config=arma3server.cfg -mod=@CBA_A3;@ASR_AI3;@tpwcas_a3;@task_force_radio;@ASDG_JR;@hlcCore;@hlcakpack;@hlcar15;@hlcFnFal;@hlcg3;@hlcM14;@hlcm60;@TFA;@Voodoo;@STIlauncher;@STImachinegun;@Rh_pistol;@mcc_sandbox; -world=empty -name=server

Original output filename: Arma3Retail_Server

Exe timestamp: 2014/10/13 10:54:31

Current time: 2014/10/14 22:25:44

Type: Public

Branch: Stable

Version: 1.32.127722

Allocator: C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll

=====================================================================

ManagerConfig()

Unsupported language English in stringtable

Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/PAPA_BEAR/

Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/AirBase/

Updating base class ->LandVehicle, by a3\data_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/StaticWeapon/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Controls/B_OK/

Updating base class RscSliderH->RscXSliderH, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Slider/

Updating base class RscText->RscPicture, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Preview/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionLoad/Controls/B_OK/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionSave/Controls/B_OK/

Updating base class ->MCC_RscButtonMenu, by mcc_sandbox_mod\config.cpp/RscButtonMenuOK/

Updating base class ->RscButtonMenuOK, by mcc_sandbox_mod\config.cpp/RscButtonMenuCancel/

Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars/

Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars/

Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoVScrollbars/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLine/

Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscActivePicture/

Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonTextOnly/

Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscShortcutButtonMain/

Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonEditor/

Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIShortcutButton/

Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscGearShortcutButton/

Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenu/

Updating base class MCC_RscButtonMenu->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuOK/

Updating base class RscButtonMenuOK->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuCancel/

Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuSteam/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLoadingText/

Updating base class ->RscListBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListBox/

Updating base class ->RscListNBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListNBox/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackground/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUI/

Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUILeft/

Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIRight/

Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIBottom/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUITop/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIDark/

Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundLogo/

Updating base class ->RscMapControl, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlEmpty/

Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Mainback/

Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Back/

Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title_Back/

Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Black_Back/

Updating base class ->RscTitle, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title/

Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo/

Updating base class ->CA_Logo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo_Small/

Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton/

Updating base class ->CA_RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton_dialog/

Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image2/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_text/

Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscVignette/

Updating base class ->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlTooltip/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_OK/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Cancel/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Clear/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/TimeLines/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonAverages/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonSavePreviousData/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonPreviousData/

Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ModIcons/

Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/IconPicture/

Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcOwnedIconPicture/

Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcIconPicture/

Updating base class RscListBox->RscCombo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCustomizeController/Steepness/

Updating base class ->RscStandardDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/

Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonCancel/

Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonOK/

Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFileSelectImage/controls/OverviewPicture/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFieldManual/controls/ButtonCancel/

Cannot delete class B_KickOff, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).

Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMission/controls/ButtonCancel/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonOK/

Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonCancel/

Updating base class ->RscSubmenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMainMenu/

Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscCallSupport/Items/

Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscRadio/Items/

Updating base class ->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f_curator\config.bin/RscAttributeOwners/

Updating base class ->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f_curator\config.bin/RscAttributeText/

Updating base class ->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f_curator\config.bin/RscAttributeAreaSize/

Updating base class ->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f_curator\config.bin/RscAttributeName/

Updating base class ->Launcher, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Launcher_Base_F/

Updating base class ->Default, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/

Updating base class ->NATO_Box_Base, by a3\weapons_f\ammoboxes\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Box_NATO_AmmoVeh_F/

Updating base class ->None, by a3\characters_f\heads\config.bin/CfgGlasses/G_Diving/

Updating base class ->itemCore, by a3\weapons_f\acc\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Zasleh2/

Updating base class ->muzzle_snds_H, by a3\weapons_f\acc\config.bin/cfgWeapons/muzzle_snds_L/

Updating base class ->itemCore, by a3\weapons_f\acc\config.bin/cfgWeapons/acc_flashlight/

Updating base class ->itemCore, by a3\weapons_f\acc\config.bin/cfgWeapons/acc_pointer_IR/

Updating base class ->30Rnd_556x45_Stanag, by hlc_WP_FAL\config.bin/CfgMagazines/hlc_20Rnd_762x51_B_fal/

Updating base class ->hlc_20rnd_762x51_b_fal, by hlc_WP_FAL\config.bin/CfgMagazines/hlc_20Rnd_762x51_T_fal/

Updating base class ->hlc_20rnd_762x51_b_fal, by hlc_WP_FAL\config.bin/CfgMagazines/hlc_20Rnd_762x51_S_fal/

Updating base class H_Cap_blk->itemCore, by tfa_gear\data\models\utilitycover\config.bin/cfgWeapons/TFA_8point_bdu/

Updating base class ItemInfo->HeadgearItem, by tfa_gear\data\models\utilitycover\config.bin/cfgWeapons/TFA_8point_bdu/ItemInfo/

Updating base class ->Helicopter, by a3\air_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helicopter_Base_F/

Updating base class ->Helicopter_Base_F, by a3\air_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helicopter_Base_H/

Updating base class ->Car, by a3\armor_f_beta\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Car_F/

Updating base class Optics_Commander_02->Optics_Armored, by a3\armor_f_epb\apc_tracked_03\config.bin/Optics_Commander_03/

Updating base class ->Ship_F, by a3\boat_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Boat_F/

Updating base class ->Ship_F, by a3\boat_f_gamma\boat_civil_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Boat_Civil_01_base_F/

Updating base class ->Car_F, by a3\soft_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Truck_F/

Updating base class ->Car_F, by a3\soft_f\offroad_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_01_base_F/

Updating base class B_Soldier_03_f->B_Soldier_base_F, by x\asr_ai3\addons\sysaiskill\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_Soldier_lite_F/

Updating base class B_Soldier_02_f->B_Soldier_base_F, by x\asr_ai3\addons\sysaiskill\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_medic_F/

Updating base class B_Soldier_03_f->B_Soldier_base_F, by x\asr_ai3\addons\sysaiskill\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_engineer_F/

Updating base class B_Soldier_03_f->B_Soldier_base_F, by x\asr_ai3\addons\sysaiskill\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_crew_F/

Updating base class B_Soldier_02_f->B_Soldier_base_F, by x\asr_ai3\addons\sysaiskill\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_soldier_AR_F/

Updating base class B_Soldier_03_f->B_Soldier_base_F, by x\asr_ai3\addons\sysaiskill\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_Soldier_SL_F/

Updating base class B_Soldier_03_f->B_Soldier_base_F, by x\asr_ai3\addons\sysaiskill\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_Soldier_TL_F/

Updating base class I_Soldier_02_F->I_Soldier_base_F, by x\asr_ai3\addons\sysaiskill\config.bin/CfgVehicles/I_Soldier_lite_F/

Updating base class I_Soldier_02_F->I_Soldier_base_F, by x\asr_ai3\addons\sysaiskill\config.bin/CfgVehicles/I_Soldier_A_F/

Updating base class I_Soldier_02_F->I_Soldier_base_F, by x\asr_ai3\addons\sysaiskill\config.bin/CfgVehicles/I_Soldier_AA_F/

Updating base class I_Soldier_02_F->I_Soldier_base_F, by x\asr_ai3\addons\sysaiskill\config.bin/CfgVehicles/I_medic_F/

Updating base class I_Soldier_02_F->I_Soldier_base_F, by x\asr_ai3\addons\sysaiskill\config.bin/CfgVehicles/I_Soldier_repair_F/

Updating base class I_Soldier_02_F->I_Soldier_base_F, by x\asr_ai3\addons\sysaiskill\config.bin/CfgVehicles/I_Soldier_exp_F/

Updating base class I_Soldier_02_F->I_Soldier_base_F, by x\asr_ai3\addons\sysaiskill\config.bin/CfgVehicles/I_Soldier_AR_F/

Updating base class I_Soldier_02_F->I_Soldier_base_F, by x\asr_ai3\addons\sysaiskill\config.bin/CfgVehicles/I_Soldier_SL_F/

Cannot delete class Eventhandlers, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).

Cannot delete class Eventhandlers, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).

Cannot delete class EventHandlers, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).

Cannot delete class EventHandlers, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).

ragdollHitDmgLimit (0.000000) is lower than minimum (0.010000) and it was set to min.

Initializing Steam Manager

ManagerConfig()

unable to load subscribed content list. list will be updated from steam

unable to load published content list. list will be updated from steam

unable to load cached items meta info. save and update functionality will be broken

Steam Manager initialized.

==== Loaded addons ====

dta\bin.pbo - unknown

dta\core.pbo - 72362

dta\languagecore_f.pbo - 75193

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@mcc_sandbox\addons\mcc_sandbox_mod.pbo - unknown

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@Rh_pistol\addons\rh_de.pbo - unknown

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@Rh_pistol\addons\rh_de_cfg.pbo - unknown

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@STImachinegun\addons\sti_weap_machineguns_a3.pbo - unknown

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@STImachinegun\addons\sti_weap_machineguns_a3_c.pbo - unknown

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@STIlauncher\addons\sti_weap_launchers_a3.pbo - unknown

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@STIlauncher\addons\sti_weap_launchers_a3_c.pbo - unknown

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@Voodoo\addons\vdo_gear.pbo - unknown

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@Voodoo\addons\vdo_patches.pbo - unknown

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@TFA\addons\tfa_gear.pbo - unknown

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@hlcm60\addons\hlc_wp_m60e4.pbo - unknown

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@hlcM14\addons\hlc_wp_m14.pbo - unknown

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@hlcg3\addons\hlc_wp_g3.pbo - unknown

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@hlcFnFal\addons\hlc_wp_fal.pbo - unknown

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@hlcar15\addons\hlc_wp_ar15.pbo - unknown

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@hlcakpack\addons\hlc_wp_ak.pbo - unknown

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@hlcCore\addons\hlc_core.pbo - unknown

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@ASDG_JR\addons\asdg_jointrails.pbo - unknown

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@task_force_radio\addons\task_force_radio.pbo - unknown

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@task_force_radio\addons\task_force_radio_items.pbo - unknown

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@tpwcas_a3\addons\tpwcas.pbo - unknown

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@ASR_AI3\addons\asr_ai3_cfgweapons.pbo - unknown

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@ASR_AI3\addons\asr_ai3_main.pbo - unknown

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@ASR_AI3\addons\asr_ai3_settings.pbo - unknown

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@ASR_AI3\addons\asr_ai3_sysaiskill.pbo - unknown

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@ASR_AI3\addons\asr_ai3_sysdanger.pbo - unknown

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@ASR_AI3\addons\asr_ai3_sysgear.pbo - unknown

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_ai.pbo - 004

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_arrays.pbo - 003

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_common.pbo - 014

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_diagnostic.pbo - 004

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_events.pbo - 003

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_extended_eventhandlers.pbo - 002

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_hashes.pbo - 004

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_help.pbo - 004

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_keybinding.pbo - 007

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_main.pbo - 012

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_main_a3.pbo - 002

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_network.pbo - 012

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_strings.pbo - 002

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_ui.pbo - 017

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_ui_helper.pbo - 002

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_vectors.pbo - 002

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_versioning.pbo - 002

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_xeh.pbo - 011

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_xeh_a3.pbo - 007

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\kart\addons\anims_f_kart.ebo - 72362

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\kart\addons\characters_f_kart.ebo - 73106

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\kart\addons\data_f_kart.ebo - 74622

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\kart\addons\languagemissions_f_kart.ebo - 73106

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\kart\addons\language_f_kart.ebo - 74147

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\kart\addons\missions_f_kart.ebo - 73106

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\kart\addons\missions_f_kart_data.ebo - 73106

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\kart\addons\modules_f_kart.ebo - 74588

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\kart\addons\modules_f_kart_data.ebo - 74588

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\kart\addons\soft_f_kart.ebo - 74362

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\kart\addons\sounds_f_kart.ebo - 73106

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\kart\addons\structures_f_kart.ebo - 74572

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\kart\addons\ui_f_kart.ebo - 73106

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\kart\addons\weapons_f_kart.ebo - 73106

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\curator\addons\data_f_curator.pbo - 73860

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\curator\addons\functions_f_curator.pbo - 74827

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\curator\addons\language_f_curator.pbo - 73106

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\curator\addons\missions_f_curator.pbo - 75167

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\curator\addons\modules_f_curator.pbo - 74519

C:\UserFiles\CptSbocco\GameServers\TC47204548856173647880070\curator\addons\ui_f_curator.pbo - 74776

addons\a3.pbo - unknown

addons\air_f.pbo - 74695

addons\air_f_beta.pbo - 74657

addons\air_f_epb.pbo - 74353

addons\air_f_epc.pbo - 74353

addons\air_f_gamma.pbo - 74353

addons\animals_f.pbo - 72362

addons\animals_f_beta.pbo - 72362

addons\anims_f.pbo - 73927

addons\anims_f_bootcamp.pbo - 72362

addons\anims_f_data.pbo - 72362

addons\anims_f_epa.pbo - 72362

addons\anims_f_epc.pbo - 72362

addons\armor_f.pbo - 72362

addons\armor_f_beta.pbo - 74356

addons\armor_f_epb.pbo - 74356

addons\armor_f_epc.pbo - 74356

addons\armor_f_gamma.pbo - 74356

addons\baseconfig_f.pbo - 73106

addons\boat_f.pbo - 74356

addons\boat_f_beta.pbo - 74356

addons\boat_f_epc.pbo - 74356

addons\boat_f_gamma.pbo - 74356

addons\cargoposes_f.pbo - 74340

addons\characters_f.pbo - 74606

addons\characters_f_beta.pbo - 74412

addons\characters_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73106

addons\characters_f_epa.pbo - 73106

addons\characters_f_epb.pbo - 73106

addons\characters_f_epc.pbo - 73106

addons\characters_f_gamma.pbo - 73106

addons\data_f.pbo - 74695

addons\data_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73106

addons\drones_f.pbo - 74511

addons\dubbing_f.pbo - 73106

addons\dubbing_f_beta.pbo - 73106

addons\dubbing_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73106

addons\dubbing_f_epa.pbo - 73106

addons\dubbing_f_epb.pbo - 73106

addons\dubbing_f_epc.pbo - 73106

addons\dubbing_f_gamma.pbo - 73106

addons\dubbing_radio_f.pbo - 72940

addons\dubbing_radio_f_data.pbo - 72940

addons\editor_f.pbo - 74164

addons\functions_f.pbo - 75083

addons\functions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 75242

addons\functions_f_epa.pbo - 73434

addons\functions_f_epc.pbo - 73106

addons\languagemissions_f.pbo - 73106

addons\languagemissions_f_beta.pbo - 73106

addons\languagemissions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73776

addons\languagemissions_f_epa.pbo - 75086

addons\languagemissions_f_epb.pbo - 73841

addons\languagemissions_f_epc.pbo - 73106

addons\languagemissions_f_gamma.pbo - 73106

addons\language_f.pbo - 74677

addons\language_f_beta.pbo - 74145

addons\language_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73106

addons\language_f_epa.pbo - 73106

addons\language_f_epb.pbo - 73106

addons\language_f_epc.pbo - 73106

addons\language_f_gamma.pbo - 73106

addons\map_altis.pbo - 73767

addons\map_altis_data.pbo - 73106

addons\map_altis_data_layers.pbo - 73106

addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_00.pbo - 73106

addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_01.pbo - 73106

addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_00.pbo - 73106

addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_01.pbo - 73106

addons\map_altis_scenes_f.pbo - 73106

addons\map_data.pbo - 73001

addons\map_stratis.pbo - 72244

addons\map_stratis_data.pbo - 73106

addons\map_stratis_data_layers.pbo - 73106

addons\map_stratis_scenes_f.pbo - 73106

addons\map_vr.pbo - 73106

addons\map_vr_scenes_f.pbo - 73106

addons\misc_f.pbo - 74445

addons\missions_f.pbo - 74315

addons\missions_f_beta.pbo - 74734

addons\missions_f_beta_data.pbo - 73106

addons\missions_f_beta_video.pbo - 73106

addons\missions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 75065

addons\missions_f_bootcamp_data.pbo - 72362

addons\missions_f_bootcamp_video.pbo - 75065

addons\missions_f_data.pbo - 73106

addons\missions_f_epa.pbo - 75028

addons\missions_f_epa_data.pbo - 73106

addons\missions_f_epa_video.pbo - 73106

addons\missions_f_epb.pbo - 73106

addons\missions_f_epb_data.pbo - 73106

addons\missions_f_epb_video.pbo - 73106

addons\missions_f_epc.pbo - 73106

addons\missions_f_epc_data.pbo - 73106

addons\missions_f_epc_video.pbo - 73106

addons\missions_f_gamma.pbo - 74321

addons\missions_f_gamma_data.pbo - 73106

addons\missions_f_gamma_video.pbo - 73106

addons\missions_f_video.pbo - 73106

addons\modules_f.pbo - 74493

addons\modules_f_beta.pbo - 73635

addons\modules_f_beta_data.pbo - 73635

addons\modules_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73106

addons\modules_f_data.pbo - 73106

addons\modules_f_epb.pbo - 73106

addons\music_f.pbo - 73106

addons\music_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73106

addons\music_f_bootcamp_music.pbo - 73106

addons\music_f_epa.pbo - 73106

addons\music_f_epa_music.pbo - 73106

addons\music_f_epb.pbo - 73106

addons\music_f_epb_music.pbo - 73106

addons\music_f_epc.pbo - 73106

addons\music_f_epc_music.pbo - 73106

addons\music_f_music.pbo - 73106

addons\plants_f.pbo - 73106

addons\roads_f.pbo - 73001

addons\rocks_f.pbo - 73767

addons\signs_f.pbo - 72273

addons\soft_f.pbo - 74362

addons\soft_f_beta.pbo - 74717

addons\soft_f_bootcamp.pbo - 74362

addons\soft_f_epc.pbo - 74362

addons\soft_f_gamma.pbo - 74362

addons\sounds_f.pbo - 74610

addons\sounds_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73106

addons\sounds_f_epb.pbo - 73106

addons\sounds_f_epc.pbo - 73106

addons\sounds_f_vehicles.pbo - 74297

addons\sounds_f_weapons.pbo - 74194

addons\static_f.pbo - 74514

addons\static_f_beta.pbo - 73106

addons\static_f_gamma.pbo - 73106

addons\structures_f.pbo - 73510

addons\structures_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73467

addons\structures_f_data.pbo - 72305

addons\structures_f_epa.pbo - 73106

addons\structures_f_epb.pbo - 73106

addons\structures_f_epc.pbo - 72515

addons\structures_f_households.pbo - 72515

addons\structures_f_ind.pbo - 73209

addons\structures_f_mil.pbo - 73191

addons\structures_f_wrecks.pbo - 73106

addons\uifonts_f.pbo - 73106

addons\uifonts_f_data.pbo - 73106

addons\ui_f.pbo - 74896

addons\ui_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73106

addons\ui_f_data.pbo - 74718

addons\weapons_f.pbo - 75024

addons\weapons_f_beta.pbo - 72309

addons\weapons_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73106

addons\weapons_f_epa.pbo - 73106

addons\weapons_f_epb.pbo - 73106

addons\weapons_f_epc.pbo - 73106

addons\weapons_f_gamma.pbo - 73106

=======================

PhysX3 SDK Init started ...

PhysX3 SDK Init ended.

2014/10/14, 22:26:02 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303

2014/10/14, 22:28:02 NetServer::finishDestroyPlayer(1994639636): DESTROY immediately after CREATE, both cancelled

Thank you for your help and sorry for my poor english. :)

Hello there,

when I start a mission I get a message "Warning:asr_ai3 userconfig outdated"

I am playing with play with six and the mod is up to date (0.9.10)

Hello there,

when I start a mission I get a message "Warning:asr_ai3 userconfig outdated"

I am playing with play with six and the mod is up to date (0.9.10)

Look for the userconfig folder within your @ASR_AI folder, and manually copy it to your main userconfig folder. Overwrite the existing one. PWS is not updating the userconfig correctly.

Need some help troubleshooting:

-Dedicated server

CBA is up to date and the only other mod we have that tampers with AI is MCC but I was fairly certain that was only if you gave a unit to Gaia for control. The issue I'm having is that, after installing it on the server, the server won't boot up. Not sure if this would show up in the .rpt or not for the server but I looked and couldn't see anything related to it. Not really sure where to go from there and I'd really like to get this mod running so that we have some worthwhile AI to slam our heads against.

What's difficult is to calculate when it is aproppiate for a unit to stop shooting and heal himself/others.

Good point. Maybe lowering damage treshhold when AI informs human leader about injury would be enough.

Other solution would be making autoheal optional, with adjustable values (damage and distance to enemy) via userconfig, leaving it up to player to decide.

Edited by boota

Hi,

First of all, thank you for your work and sharing it Robalo. This mod enhance very much the fights against AI.

But, is there a way to disable the mod for particular AI units ? In my mission, there is a HVT who try to flee with a car when BLUFOR is detected. But he doesn't follow the waypoints i've put in the editor, he goes right to the ennemies.

Thanks in advance for your help

Hi,

First of all, thank you for your work and sharing it Robalo. This mod enhance very much the fights against AI.

But, is there a way to disable the mod for particular AI units ? In my mission, there is a HVT who try to flee with a car when BLUFOR is detected. But he doesn't follow the waypoints i've put in the editor, he goes right to the ennemies.

While you wait for R response. Have you check without ASR_AI to see if the problem is solved?

Need more info:

1. your rpt was truncated, need all of it, there's important stuff in it that's missing

2. scenario ? are the units set to careless mode ?

3. need to see the userconfig content too (the one installed in <arma3 main>/userconfig/asr_ai3/)

Thx

In any case, for next update I made them respond a lot more aggressively to heard shots and resulting identified enemies. Compare that to vanilla behavior where they do jack sht unless you hit them :)

---------- Post added at 18:10 ---------- Previous post was at 18:02 ----------

Nice release Robalo, thanks for the quick update. Here are a few suggestions that would help us out on the BECTI mission (prob already mentioned).

3. AI grab weapons/ammo on the ground automatically if running out or low.

4. Integration of smarter tanks mod into ASR AI.

Again, just suggestions and thanks for your hard work!

1 and 2 - anyone know why they don't already do that ? or will they only do it after getting out of combat ? could be tricky.

3 - would be nice of course. Problem is in Arma3 the takeweapon/takemagazine actions stopped working. They were fine in Arma2.

4 - don't see that happening.

---------- Post added at 18:13 ---------- Previous post was at 18:10 ----------

Robalo, how do you set TMR in conjunction with ASR AI without TMR's AI module? It gives "Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase.scope"

I'm not getting that error, but my TMR setup has been heavily customized for a long time. I will have to pick the latest release and test things before I can help you with that.

---------- Post added at 18:15 ---------- Previous post was at 18:13 ----------

What's difficult is to calculate when it is aproppiate for a unit to stop shooting and heal himself/others. I had to go through that and I can imagine Robalo would have the same dilemma. If you do it only when "not in combat mode" it may be too late, so my best bet was to leave those decisions to the player, and automatize all the rest, but the "when" is nearly impossible to work out for an AI unit.

It should not be a problem, since when I call an AI medic during combat it takes a long time till I get it to actually heal me. Seems combat takes priority already. Hoping to find an easy solution here :)

---------- Post added at 18:26 ---------- Previous post was at 18:15 ----------

Hello, i have a strange issue.

I just update the mod and the userconfig in my dedicated server, but when i try to enter the game get stuck on the loading screen.

If i remove asr ai i can log normally, i dont understand what cause this issue.

Not seeing the issue. Did you have it working before the 1.32 patch ? Make sure it's installed correctly (remove @ASR_AI3 completely before updating it and make sure you have the latest version of the userconfig hpp file in <a3 main>/userconfig/asr_ai3

Also check your client rpt and the server console for any hints.

---------- Post added at 18:29 ---------- Previous post was at 18:26 ----------

Need some help troubleshooting:

-Dedicated server

CBA is up to date and the only other mod we have that tampers with AI is MCC but I was fairly certain that was only if you gave a unit to Gaia for control. The issue I'm having is that, after installing it on the server, the server won't boot up. Not sure if this would show up in the .rpt or not for the server but I looked and couldn't see anything related to it. Not really sure where to go from there and I'd really like to get this mod running so that we have some worthwhile AI to slam our heads against.

I will try to reproduce and investigate ASAP. RPT from server would be of great help.

---------- Post added at 18:32 ---------- Previous post was at 18:29 ----------

Hi,

Yes see notes under changelog for 0.9.8. Basically add something like this in the unit's init or script something similar if the unit is created dynamically and execute it on the server:

this setVariable ["asr_ai_exclude",true]

It should not be a problem, since when I call an AI medic during combat it takes a long time till I get it to actually heal me. Seems combat takes priority already. Hoping to find an easy solution here :)

You can alway make them apply their medkits to themselves any time you want. But then again, they will stop firing.

Yes see notes under changelog for 0.9.8. Basically add something like this in the unit's init or script something similar if the unit is created dynamically and execute it on the server:

this setVariable ["asr_ai_exclude",true]

Oops, I didn't notice that. Ok perfect, thanks for your response !

Look for the userconfig folder within your @ASR_AI folder, and manually copy it to your main userconfig folder. Overwrite the existing one. PWS is not updating the userconfig correctly.

thank you very much for the hint, I am gonna try this now.

Is there any confirmation of ASR AI having compatibility issues with any other mods? We run MCC and ALiVE on our server and, after installing ASR AI onto the server and booting it up, the server hangs and fails to boot after a few minutes. No .rpt is generated by the event so I can't figure out where to begin troubleshooting the mod.

I run it on my rig with both ALiVE and MCC on with no issues so I'm kind of stumped here.

Is there any confirmation of ASR AI having compatibility issues with any other mods? We run MCC and ALiVE on our server and, after installing ASR AI onto the server and booting it up, the server hangs and fails to boot after a few minutes. No .rpt is generated by the event so I can't figure out where to begin troubleshooting the mod.

I run it on my rig with both ALiVE and MCC on with no issues so I'm kind of stumped here.

Got it running alongside Alive and MCC without any issues on a dedicated.

2 things I can think of right now that you can check:

- userconfig file - check if it's in it's right place on the server and it's not some old format from an old version.

- missions - temporarily move all your files ouf of mpmissions to another place and test "escape from altis" (a stock mission)

Got it running alongside Alive and MCC without any issues on a dedicated.

2 things I can think of right now that you can check:

- userconfig file - check if it's in it's right place on the server and it's not some old format from an old version.

- missions - temporarily move all your files ouf of mpmissions to another place and test "escape from altis" (a stock mission)

I had a similiar issue as to what he said except that the server boots fine but ALiVE takes forever to spawn units in if at all. And even then it does not finish. I never really thought that ASR AI would have any effect on them. Everything ran fine then MCC, ASR and ALiVE all got updated. Still trying see what might be causing the hang up with ALiVE.

I had a similiar issue as to what he said except that the server boots fine but ALiVE takes forever to spawn units in if at all. And even then it does not finish. I never really thought that ASR AI would have any effect on them. Everything ran fine then MCC, ASR and ALiVE all got updated. Still trying see what might be causing the hang up with ALiVE.

If you have a certain mission that gives that kind of trouble and it only happens when ASR AI is enabled, I would gladly take a look at it to see what's going on.