Rav_Raven

LIFTER for ArmA 3

Hi, love the mod, it's some sexy piece of work. I have two questions though and I hope you have some suggestions.

1.) I'm want to be able to use the fastrope feature on some of the MH-60L models from Arma 2. I looked through the config_fastrope, but I don't fully understand what to do. Any chance you might be able to give some step by step directions for a complete novice at the programming side of this?

2.) I'm interested in trying to do a Singleplayer or Co-op mission where an AI controlled MH-47 starts with a gunboat slung and drops it off at the infil point. Is this possible, and if so do you have any recommendations.

Thanks for your time, and again I love the work.

Hey Raven,

do you still work on this mod? we really like it and use it in our modpack. With today patch its lifting function is no longer needed i think. But your fast robe and cameras are still great. will you modify it? ;)

Greetings

He hasn't been around this thread for quite some time now, sadly.

Hmmmmm....is it me or did the new lifting features in the last upgrade break this mod?????

Put the module down and even tried to synch it as well....nothing worked...

Scratch the above...I was using a custom helo, this mod still works fine on the ones its supposed to work on. Continues to be a quality mod!!

My error just proves the blonde goes deeper than the roots :)

Does anyone know why AI pilots will not follow any editor waypoints after deploying passengers by fast rope?

Some probleme in MP...

SP :

MP:

All work in SP but go in MP is do shit..

Edited by SniPeZz_Qc

This mod doesn't seem to be supported anymore, Raven hasn't been around for a while apparently.

Ohhh... that's sucks because is the better fast rope systeme out there..

Check out the AGM one

Was running the module on the server and no one could connect. Didn't do much other troubleshooting other than narrowing down it was this mod causing the issue.

Removed the module from the mission and server, everything runs fine.

I'm not able to use the lifter when I use a vehichle that i placed as empty. I mean i place an uh-60m as bluffor in the editor with me as the pilot and i'm able to use the lifter but if i place myself as a soldier and an empty uh-60m near and i enter on the uh-60m i'm not able to use the lifter the option doesn't appear.

I'm completely surprised by my lack of find ANYTHING relating to my issue.

I can state without a doubt that Lifter doesn't work on All in Arma TP maps at all. No idea why but I'd love a solution.

Hi I'm trying to make the MH-60M from the UH-60 A3 Pack available to use ropes using the combatability readme. I'm having a haed time understaning what to do. Can someone give me an example or idea on where to put and how to write it out in the init field? Thanks!

I realize that Raven's been AWOL for more than a year, but I had a question.

Is it possible to deploy fast ropes for AI passengers if you are the pilot of the helicopter but not the commander of the AI group?  I attempted this in Konyo's MH-47E, but the only option appearing was the one to drop the slings.  Do I need to edit something in the init for the helo in the mission file?

EDIT:  Fast rope functionality doesn't appear to be working on mod helos, even ones already whitelisted by RAV_LIFTER.  For example all versions of the MH-47E only show the option to deploy slings, while for DeltaGamer's Chinook pack, that doesn't even show up.  in contrast, fast roping appears to work perfectly fine on vanilla helos (MH-9, CH-49, and UH-80 tested).

Hey guys quick question. Having a problem with this mod. It works fine and everything but every time i try doing the fast rope deployment while in the pilot seat of a heli it only deploys 4 soldiers then the ropes drop, It dosent matter if i have any more it drops 4 and thats it. And if deploying again it drops ropes then says group deployment failed then drops them. Anyone know a fix to this?

It won't work if you have troops in Fire From Vehicles seats.  I've been trying to figure out a way to fix it, but with my poor scripting knowledge, I've had no real success.

Still wont work. I went in editor with a empty level except a heli and a squad of infantry. And once again only 4 fastrope down then it says group deployment aborted after i try to fastrope the rest.

On 4/1/2016 at 3:59 AM, Baron901 said:

Still wont work. I went in editor with a empty level except a heli and a squad of infantry. And once again only 4 fastrope down then it says group deployment aborted after i try to fastrope the rest.

Hey Baron901, I don't think the mod is supported anymore.