Rav_Raven

LIFTER for ArmA 3

I don't get any cargoscope/cam. Anything special I need to do?

EDIT: Nvm :)

Edited by Total

mmmm....yes...can be done ... but ... be justified? ... many times .... that would be used under combat conditions?.

Try to convince me with arguments and see. (lol).

I can see this to be used in Roof extract,Somewhere where helicopter can`t land (example forest,tight landing places) I admit that there will not be a lot of usage of it,but when time comes it will come in handy and i know i already lost because i dont have strong argument but sometime in future you can suprise us :)

Ive been trying all morning to try and get the fast rope to work with Alive support module. can someone help me out? What I need to add int he int line for the transport chopper. The support module does everything for you pretty much. It would be nice if when you selected insertion it would do it automatically. Im trying with Arma 2 chopper btw.

Currently, the function fast-rope can be used only by helicopter recognized by LIFTER.

I am modifying the module, so that in the next version (v1.05) you can invoke the function fast-rope from the field starting any helicopter, except that you will have to pass as parameters the type of cord and anchor its coordinate geometry of the helicopter.

I can not help much with the support ALIVE because do not work well with my arma3 since I have use the development branch (Dev branch).

Currently, the function fast-rope can be used only by helicopter recognized by LIFTER.

I am modifying the module, so that in the next version (v1.05) you can invoke the function fast-rope from the field starting any helicopter, except that you will have to pass as parameters the type of cord and anchor its coordinate geometry of the helicopter.

I can not help much with the support ALIVE because do not work well with my arma3 since I have use the development branch (Dev branch).

Please look for a way it can be used during Zeus gameplay (that is, the helicopter being spawned by the/a Zeus gamemaster).

Cuervo / Raven

This mod looks awesome !

Any chance to have a script version of this mod?

@theNaCH

LIFTER is impossible because you have objects (. P3d) as slings and ropes necessary for its operation.

@janus0104

I have yet that topic. LIFTER is currently undergoing major changes that will allow code to use the fast-rope, jumping to filter helicopter lift capacity. Then we will see how to integrate it with ZEUS.

Hi Raven

I'd like to make my mod compatible with LIFTER. Am I understanding it correctly that that is what is coming in v1.5?

PS. Very nice mod!

Thank you.

I try to get away with v1.05 (although is almost ripe).

Hey Raven, awesome mod! Loving it! I am wondering if it would be possible to add the fast rope action to a human team leader in the helis cargo? That way we could use AI pilots and still have some awesome fast rope!

That capability is included with next v1.05 (Fast-rope selectable for each human player).

Maybe today or tomorrow is released.

Keep tuned ...

Ive been trying all morning to try and get the fast rope to work with Alive support module. can someone help me out? What I need to add int he int line for the transport chopper. The support module does everything for you pretty much. It would be nice if when you selected insertion it would do it automatically. Im trying with Arma 2 chopper btw.

i think this will be solved with the update @Raven is talking about - then a unit in cargo can also deploy the ropes as needed for the alive support heli

Hello,

if i add this Module to a Mission, every Player needs the Mod installed? Is this right?! Or can i add the module so every Player can use it in Multiplayer?

BTW thanks alot for this. =)

@kero81

Because there are objects (. P3d) that are not native to ArmA 3, all in the game, the mod must be installed.

LIFTER v1.05 in first post!.

lifter_105_1.jpg

v1.05

Changelog:

-Add: Examples missions on using fast-rope capacity (with WayPoints and without WayPoints) see Demo_missions folder.

-Add: Compatibility with Boeing/SOAR MH-47E by Konyo (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25580).

-Add: Compatibility with mod HAFM ArmA 2 UK Wheeled (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25368).

-Add: Configurable key (user11) to initiate action fast-rope.

-Add: Now you can use the action to fast-rope in helicopter unrecognized by LIFTER (read config_fastrope.txt).

-Add: Is next to impossible to land with hanging load. Release it first, then land.

-Add: If vehicle/object is too heavy to lift for your helicopter, will be indicated on LCD display.

-Add: (Fast-rope) Human players no rope down by default, must indicate in the menu of actions during deployment (See About_fastrope.txt).

-Add: Helicopter doors open and close automatically (if possible) for fast-rope operations.

-Change: The object detection cycle at the end of sling was accelerated to improve reaction (25ms to 10ms by cycle).

-Fixed: Action problems of ascent ladder for AI individual commanded by human (CHinook and boat-Armed).

Enjoy!.

Edited by RAV_RAVEN

Gonna try it ASAP, thank you for custom key!

Inviato dal mio Nexus 10 utilizzando Tapatalk

@WarLord554

Use the alternate link (Mega is working fine) until Armaholic staff raise the mod at your own FTP.

Edited by RAV_RAVEN

Thank you for sending us the updated version :cool:

Update frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hi, thank you for the great mod!

Any chance to be able to add the module directly in game with Zeus?

So we don't have to edit the mission with the editor?

@RAV_Raven I have a small suggestion/request: Can we get more fast ropes on the chinooks?

Maybe two at the back.

110302-F-IE715-208.JPG

Or, one at back and one in the middle.

Bij-de-nieuwe-Chinook-kunnen-operators-ook-via-het-grondluik-uitstijgen.-Foto-Ministerie-van-Defensie.jpg

Or all three?

Thanks