Sign in to follow this  
searscr

Arma Gold Editing question

I purchase this game some time ago but I am just now fiddling with the editor. I read the editing guide, which was helpful. I would like to make add aircraft and vehicles that are unmanned, and ammo creates, but the units editor does not have them listed as the manual shows. What am I doing wrong? Please help.

I purchase this game some time ago but I am just now fiddling with the editor. I read the editing guide, which was helpful. I would like to make add aircraft and vehicles that are unmanned, and ammo creates, but the units editor does not have them listed as the manual shows. What am I doing wrong? Please help.

Hi and Welcome

First you need to place one unit on the map. After that you can start placing "Empty" objects. Go to the side selection drop down Blufor/Opfor (west/east) the move down and you see "Empty". With this you can place unmanned vehicles and static objects, ammo crates, etc.

Hi and Welcome

First you need to place one unit on the map. After that you can start placing "Empty" objects. Go to the side selection drop down Blufor/Opfor (west/east) the move down and you see "Empty". With this you can place unmanned vehicles and static objects, ammo crates, etc.

Thank you, it worked fine.