batto

Ukraine General

Just hope that eventually some good politician will lead Russia far away from the old fashioned warmongering ( that shows how weak Russia is now ) to a modern country, strong and proud.

If Russia became strong and proud it will be another agressor like US. Do not deceive yourself. History and reality tells us that any powerful state is the aggressor. You can attack Europe or send forces somewhere in third countries under the sign of peacekeeping operations. But you will still be the aggressor. Not for Europe, so for those poor people in third countries. And the hypocrisy here is that while you do not touch Europe, you're not the aggressor and no matter how many children in third world countries you killed. You don't touch Europe, bombs exploding somewhere far from cozy houses. So the problem is very deep and nobody know how to solve it.

If Russia became strong and proud it will be another agressor like US. Do not deceive yourself. History and reality tells us that any powerful state is the aggressor. touch Europe, bombs exploding somewhere far from cozy houses. So the problem is very deep and nobody know how to solve it.

Germany, Japan, Canada, Australia, Netherlands, all strong and proud countries nowadays, how many wars have started or how many countries invaded in the last 30 years?

( BTW Germany and Japan were bullies before and during the WW2, acting like Russia now; but they changed )

I would send my kids to live there without much fear. While there is the same probability that I'd send my kids to Russia than to North Korea ( and I've been in Russia ).

Edited by MistyRonin

If Russia became strong and proud it will be another agressor like US.

Russia is strong and proud.

Is Russia an agressor like the US?

We were talking about strengh as a country ( powerful economy, be a huge influence to the world, being one of the best in technology and research, welfare etc. ) and Russia by that standards is more close to a Third World country ( like their allies North Korea ).

Germany, Japan, Canada, Australia, Netherlands, all strong and proud countries nowadays, how many wars have started or how many countries invaded in the last 30 years?

( BTW Germany and Japan were bullies before and during the WW2, acting like Russia now; but they changed )

I would send my kids to live there without much fear.

You are kidding?

Germany

http://www.politykaglobalna.pl/wp-content/uploads/2009-06-24-xxl-20090624075908_DEU_Afghanistan_Bundeswehr_Tote_FRA104.jpg (164 kB)

Canada

o-CANADA-AFGHANISTAN-TROOPS-facebook.jpg

Australia

4595004-3x2-940x627.jpg

Netherlands

http://www.mindef.gov.sg/content/dam/imindef_media_library/graphics/army/army_news/army_news_-_what_s/2011/June_2011/APC/2 (216 kB)

NATO - voluntarily forced slavery in which soldiers from Europe fight and die for the sake of interests of only one country.

We were talking about strengh as a country ( powerful economy, be a huge influence to the world, being one of the best in technology and research, welfare etc. ) and Russia by that standards is more close to a Third World country.

And i disagree on that. Not so much on economy and social development, but pretty strong on all rest.

Not yet. Only crazy blinded patriots believe in that.

You are kidding?

NATO - voluntarily forced slavery in which soldiers from Europe fight and die for the sake of interests of only one country.

I think you confuse assistance military missions where the local legal government has requested or a big part of the world has agreed, than selfish unilateral invasions ( like Hitler, Saddam Hussein in Kuwait or with Iran, Serbia with their neighbors or Russia for example in Crimea ).

And obviously NEVER to annex it.

being one of the best in technology and research.... like their allies North Korea .....

sar-401_and_medvedev.jpg

:p

How was the intervention in Serbia only an interest of the US, for instance?

:p

Yeah, its clearly on the top of Education ( pos 43 ) , on top of the developed countries ( hint: pos 55 )...

But, yeah in military expenditures is the number 3.

While Russian leaders prefer to spend huge amounts of money in weapons to terrorize and invade and annex countries, they could be using that money in improving their country and people. Making it a strong, proud, powerful, top country.

note about some nonsense about CIA and Taliban

Taliban is product of Pakistan's ISI , which was trained and funded partially by CIA

please don't mix the anti-Soviet warriors with new Taliban , different people and movements

Taliban was and is force used by ISI to control areas of interest for Pakistan

like expanding Pakistan influence in Afghanistan (which was rival country)

unfortunately it went out of control and now it already eats theirs own cake at home soil ....

Yeah, its clearly on the top of Education ( pos 43 ) , on top of the developed countries ( hint: pos 55 )...

But, yeah in military expenditures is the number 3.

While Russian leaders prefer to spend huge amounts of money in weapons to terrorize and invade and annex countries, they could be using that money in improving their country and people. Making it a strong, proud, powerful, top country.

And what again is it that is keeping Finland and Norway from world domination by that chart? Or do those numbers in the end mean not much?

OK, simple question to the russians here. What the hell does russia have to do with the Kosovo? Why is that little piece of land so important to you?

And what again is it that is keeping Finland and Norway from world domination by that chart? Or do those numbers in the end mean not much?

That's is the whole point we are talking. Russia could be a top 1 country, respected and trusted instead of a weak warmonger. Read the last posts.

I think you confuse assistance military missions where the local legal government has requested or a big part of the world has agreed, than selfish unilateral invasions ( like Hitler, Saddam Hussein in Kuwait or with Iran, Serbia with their neighbors or Russia for example in Crimea ).

And obviously NEVER to annex it.

Yep. I know that you don't see difference between.

NorthKorea - have a nuclear warheads, making illegal tests, threatens America - and nobody go with peace operation to them.

And Hussein - wich rockets still the rumor, but country was ruined and oil rigs now under control of peacefull and democratic oligarchs. Wich cut oil as they want. Russia, companies from China, the Netherlands, the UK, Malaysia, Norway, South Korea, America - everybody now have an oil rigs there. Cowboys maded a dirty work?

Henry Kissinger: "Oil is too important to be left to the Arabs".
"Blood for oil. What actually is it in Iraq." Der Spiegel/2003

Saddam Hussein attempted, in 1972 to make a nationalization of the Iraqi petroleum company "Iraq Petroleum Company", but it belonged to Western concerns ExxonMobil, Shell, Total and BP. The result is known. It's not our problem who is he. It's their own internal problem. But result is known, as always. :raisebrow:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

note about some nonsense about CIA and Taliban

Taliban is product of Pakistan's ISI , which was trained and funded partially by CIA

please don't mix the anti-Soviet warriors with new Taliban , different people and movements

Taliban was and is force used by ISI to control areas of interest for Pakistan

like expanding Pakistan influence in Afghanistan (which was rival country)

unfortunately it went out of control and now it already eats theirs own cake at home soil ....

Yes, yes Dwarden you are right. I was in a hurry to answer. But anyway it doesn't change the fact of bloody peace operation. (and USSR with them too). What i can say - geopolitic.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's is the whole point we are talking. Russia could be a top 1 country, respected and trusted instead of a weak warmonger. Read the last posts.

Yes we can. But without sneaking to the brains of our children. Russia - not the USSR. We don't want US help in how to think, what to do, how to live.

But they all reinforce and intensify the pressure. The situation with Ukraine their miscalculation, we discovered a huge number of organizations and individuals who worked against Russia here, inside. What made Putin? He polarized society. Forced to look inside, what is going on. And anybody within the country, not interested in Ukraine (except children in social nets). We are in shock seeing what "good" friends from America have done with our children. A huge number of nonprofit organizations from the USA which have got in all areas, and in all details of our lives. A great number of serious people from the USA in our institutes that teach our children, or rather using "soft" power. Ukraine, who cares about them? It's their own problems. To be honest.

Our own independence of what to do and how to live under pressure.

And we have balls to say NO for:

- juvenile justice;

- propoganda of LGBT-community (Boy you like Love Parade? Stay in Germany.);

- absolute tolerance;

- Russophobia in the minds of our children;

- Watch tower cult religion (Jehovah's witnesses, HQ in USA);

.... bla bla bla

Many things, the list is long. To be honest, Crimea? Crimea was a big middle finger to Obama. Wich means, go home and do what you like there. Crimea is a question of our national security. And we solved it. Fast and polite. NATO? Who cares about them. What they think, don't cost a thing for people in Russia. The direct words from heads of EU governments - yes, NATO - no. We are invading Ukraine? Yes, we can (but nobody want it), if they don't stop to provoke us using puppet illegitimate government there. Sanctions? LOL. Nobody in Russia feel em. Yes we have problems in internal economy, but it's not a sanctions. :)

Edited by ArtTem

then why hey pay SA kingdom ...

in fact one of worst mistakes CIA ever made was overthrown Iran democracy ... to create what is there now

btw. the funny part of Iraq is that most of the money for the oil goes to Brasil and Chinese companies ;)

afaik US companies are even banned from drilling there

http://i.imgur.com/scBGxKY.png (288 kB)

Dogs bark, but the caravan goes on.

I was trying make a point that I and maybe other people on which you observe Russo-phobia don't actually hate Russia or Russians but former Soviet Union, communism and with it did to Europe in past century.

Edited by batto

then why hey pay SA kingdom ...

in fact one of worst mistakes CIA ever made was overthrown Iran democracy ... to create what is there now

btw. the funny part of Iraq is that most of the money for the oil goes to Brasil and Chinese companies ;)

afaik US companies are even banned from drilling there

See my previous post. And compare the list of companys.

...but it belonged to Western concerns ExxonMobil, Shell, Total and BP...

After war, attempts to conclude the contract, drilling:

Royal Dutch Shell , BP (England), Total (France) and ExxonMobil (US), Chevron (US), Japex (Japan), Shell (US), Petronas (Malaysia)

After 2009 till now:

Royal Dutch Shell, China National Petroleum Corporation, ExxonMobil (US), Total (France, trying to make new contract now) and GazProm Oil(Russia), LukOil Overseas (Russia), Bashneft (Russia).

:)

---------- Post added at 14:20 ---------- Previous post was at 14:16 ----------

Sry, forget about Japan.

?m=02&d=20070515&t=2&i=799632&w=580&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&r=799632

Edited by ArtTem

I'm just waiting for the reaction of epic hilariousness when the pro-Putin Russian community here goes from "look, our national genitalia is gigantic 'cause we took Crimea, F U USA" to "fascists, I didn't want your new iPad anyway, the rusPad and putinPhone is superior. Same goes for bread and jobs". You know, like in '91.

I'm just waiting for the reaction of epic hilariousness when the pro-Putin Russian community here goes from "look, our national genitalia is gigantic 'cause we took Crimea, F U USA" to "fascists, I didn't want your new iPad anyway, the rusPad and putinPhone is superior. Same goes for bread and jobs". You know, like in '91.

Yep. It can be. :(

OK, simple question to the russians here. What the hell does russia have to do with the Kosovo? Why is that little piece of land so important to you?

It created very nasty precedent in modern world politics and international law: a coalition of a countries forced separation of the region from other country. Moreover military forces of that coalition de-facto took the side of one nation and helped it to get rid of another one. And what is most disturbing -that countries have enough impudence to teach us how to behave. Well, at least we hadn't bombed the whole Ukraine for a couple of months, ruining lots of civil buildings and killing several hundreds of civilians and supported a referendum but not some one-side decision of local self-proclaimed parliament. Oh and we hadn't fabricated mass murderings of Russians to excuse the bombings of Ukraine.

I was trying make a point that I and maybe other people on which you observe Russo-phobia don't actually hate Russia or Russians but former Soviet Union, communism and with it did to Europe in past century.

Those picture was from Putin resourse for children. The lesson is called, "why do we need the opposition?" Translation:

"People who are disagree with government policy, could find in state power some error. And that's fine. Let looking for. That is why state authorities are accountable to citizens. And when the government feels its responsibility, state officials making are much less wrong decisions and much less likely to make mistakes in purpose."

From next page:

"In a democratic state, any government official, always remember that if it, even accidentally, takes the wrong, harmful for the state solution, he will not be able to hide. The opposition will tell you about it in independent Newspapers, radio, television, the Internet. Thus, the voice of the opposition helps the authorities to feel their responsibility before citizens."

Such lessons impossible in USSR, but in Russia it's ok. Democracy? Freedome to speech? Freedome to mind? Yes! The one problem that we have. Is "soft" power, wich try to teach children make a revolution. Huh. Everybody see in us, bloody agressors. :)

We have tons of internal problems. Like thieves from 90's period in power structures. Many circus clowns in State Duma. Many problems. But each time when we relax and start doing something inside our country, we have problems outside, smdy start to pressure. Nice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooops, something going on in Kharkov.

http://www.politonline.ru/video/2762.html

http://rusvesna.su/news/1396788499

Edited by ArtTem

When i'm looking on Joe Kaeser (CEO of Siemens AG) it feels like he is trying not to start laughing out loud.

Edited by ArtTem