batto

Ukraine General

colonialism was as bad , as Hitler rules, as Stalin rules

Again there is huge diffence between full extermination and opression. Do not mess them.

, none of those systems should be practiced and monuments of criminals like Hitler or Stalin should not leave

Then start by demolishing of monuments for Churchill and british soldiers he has the same ammount of blood on his hands as Stalin.

Oh and soviets too had went back to their homes. Do not forget that Soviet Union released all nations under its umbrella without bombing them into oblivion, including Poland. Unlike current Kiev goverment.

---------- Post added at 14:01 ---------- Previous post was at 13:58 ----------

Yet another russian propagandist who created account on Bohemia Interactive forums only to post in Ukraine General thread.

If it's not a multi-account, then from where these people are coming...

From Russia, we are huge country with huge population. I just created account to point about fake news. But you have polak on the board. And i have grudge against Poland due to being ethic Belorussian from Smolensk. During occupation by Poland of West Belorussia my family had suffered from they opression, so i have some personall grudges vs them.

Oh and about Ukraine civil war there is good Russian resource lostarmour.info about armour losses of both sides that were proved by pics or video. Would post link tommorow. Or you have seen it already?

Edited by tnsnames

And so you support demolishing of Katyn monuments in Smolensk too i suppose?

Did Poland force Russia to build those monuments?

Guys, please don't feed this troll. You're discussing with professional propagandist who writes such posts on different forums - en masse.

Guys, please don't feed this troll. You're discussing with professional propagandist who writes such posts on different forums - en masse.

Not everyone's a propagandists just because he thinks different than you.

I just created account to point about fake news

Someone who creates fake account only to spread propaganda. Trolling that is.

I don't know but it is coming from a guy who just join the forum today and just speak in this particular thread... (we are on a forum that is primarily use for discussing about BIS video game!)

Yeah especially.

I just created account to point about fake news

Someone who creates fake account only to spread propaganda and righting the world by pointing "fake" news. Trolling that is.

From 4700 commandeered ukranian Soldiers only 83 did came back so far (4:05) - what went wrong ?

Bereaved & survivors of the 30th brigade go nuts in front of the camera about beeing sent into the certain death.

(german subs)

Edited by oxmox

I don't know but it is coming from a guy who just join the forum today and just speak in this particular thread... (we are on a forum that is primarily use for discussing about BIS video game!)

Not first time. While reading this thread I've counted at least 3 accounts created only to spread the russian propaganda. They never left any comment regarding ARMA games and they were only active in THIS particular thread. After writing ~10-20 comments they usually give up, because their role becomes too obvious and everyone knows they are professional propagandists

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

From 4700 commandiered ukranian Soldiers only 83 did came back (4:05) - what went wrong ?

Bereaved go nuts in front of the camera.

(german subs)

I can't take a video seriously that begins with the text

"Dont pity these people, because they are not against the killing of innocent civilians in Donbass but the killing of THEIR husbands and sons."

It can't get even more propaganda (If propaganda was an adjective). Also at least link to the original video. Also the 83 number is just about the guys who came to them the day before.

Also about the BMDs from the photos (Someone said that only a few BMDs were used in the conflict) that were crossing the border:

http://youtu.be/tSjGt9zr_ZM

Also in the last part it says that a wife of one of the russian soldiers has contacted them and said that her husband has been sent to Ukraine under the pretext of a military training drill and didn't even know what he was really supposed to do. She also adds that she hasn't heard from him since. (Note, before the russians start crying again, it doesn't say that the wife thing is 100% confirmed, it even says that IN CASE its true, its really cynical of the russian government to start sending young men instead of nameless mercenaries.)

Also the separatists have killed the leader of the Ukrainian Afghan Veterans, who was also standing on the Maidan before.

To the article -> Gazeta (RU)

Edited by beastcat

I can't take a video seriously that begins with the text

"Dont pity these people, because they are not against the killing of innocent civilians in Donbass but the killing of THEIR husbands and sons."

This is just an opinion of the uploader and not everyone cares about it or shares these questionable messages, the case itself and what the people say is the content.

This is just an opinion of the uploader and not everyone cares about it or shares this questionable opinion, the case itself and what the people say is the content.

Then send the original from Hromadske instead of this propaganda bullshit.

Not first time. While reading this thread I've counted at least 3 accounts created only to spread the russian propaganda.

Commies under the bed? Really you are so braiwashed guys that any opinion that do not meet with you expectations are called propagandists...

The same problems with Ukrainians now, they cannot even imagine that East do not want to lieve with them in one country....

Then send the original from Hromadske instead of this propaganda bullshit.

What about you cut out the added sentences if such seconds disturb you and repost it. I did find this video translated, I dont understand russian/ukrainian.

Edited by oxmox

Commies under the bed? Really you are so braiwashed guys that any opinion that do not meet with you expectations are called propagandists...

The same problems with Ukrainians now, they cannot even imagine that East do not want to lieve with them in one country....

Says an anonymous guy who created account only to spread the "right view". You're pathetic. If you were a member of this community you wouldn't be so thrashed when writing commentns in this thread. You're just a hired troll or a coward who has no balls to write under his known and real pseudonym. Get lost, shoo!!

I just went at your strange lostarmor site and found an interesting thing, where they have shown a screenshot from a video where the "separatists" have filmed themselves crossing the border and it said that they somehow captured the tanks from Ukraine.

Edit: I also find it funny how every tank is automatically assumed to be captured from Ukraine.

But at least I found this nice picture in the comments:

https://pp.vk.me/c614825/v614825687/1ee17/RxRFXZgS_Pg.jpg (152 kB)

Edited by beastcat

there are people who vote for 1 or another party - so different opinions of people in that region are not surprising,

there are 30% Russians, there are people who remember USSR and who do not give shit about nationality or country or border line, they "want to live in peace" no matter in which country etc.

and of course in country, which was rotten by corruption, it is hard to expect good comanders, as officers are from nepotism too,

there is nothing surprising that people do not want warfight,

people who get used to corruption also do not imagine they can live better as well,

it is like with Poland, people were not moaning as much on labor situation ... untill emigrants not told about HOW people on west work and live

suddenly all forums moan, why ? cause people changed view when they seen civilised world abroad,

the same with locals there, they get used to Yanuk, they maybe voted for Yanuk, maybe some of them are people who paid bribes and treat this as normal, and suddenly in Ukraine government changes, to Timoshenko party again and someone shoot in their area, so

many of those people who support Russia in that area, do it because Russia has 10 times better social care,

many people because of USSR (similar to some westernizes now ) are not used to "nation, borders" , so they can argue of course,

and soldiers also do not want to die, many of people who go to services like army, police - shamefully not do it for "patriotic" reasons, but do it "cause it is better money"

so in case when they have to risk head, they flee to country "which will pay them more"

I just went at your strange lostarmor site and found an interesting thing, where they have shown a screenshot from a video where the "separatists" have filmed themselves crossing the border and it said that they somehow captured the tanks from Ukraine.

Edit: I also find it funny how every tank is automatically assumed to be captured from Ukraine.

Its just cause you lack Russian language knowledge. Pieces of rebel equipment that have unknown origin (so they can be captured or donated by friendly neighbour) have "?" on the flag.

---------- Post added at 15:34 ---------- Previous post was at 15:24 ----------

Nice try by Ukrainian propaganda. But number 275 are BMD-4 in 76 brigade, not BMD-2. Can post tommorow picture of it as proof.

And its unlikely that we have 2 different BMDs under same number in brigade.

Most probably they have just repainted ukrainian BMD in colors of 76 brigade for propaganda purpose, but have maked error with number, due to not knowing it seems that number 275 in brigade being BMD-4.

Edited by tnsnames

Nice try by Ukrainian propaganda. But number 275 are BMD-3 in 76 brigade, not BMD-2.

where does he have such knowledge, Russian army intel troll sits here ?

i do not know which Polish brigade has what register plates, register numbers or markings

where does he have such knowledge, Russian army intel troll sits here ?

i do not know which Polish brigade has what register plates, register numbers or markings

Power of internet. We have number and sign of brigade. So russian military forums in photo archives have found what BMD was under this number in short time.

Sorry that i cannot post links until tomorrow due to rules.

Sanctions against Russia - Russia keeps delivering spaceflight engines to the USA

Russian RD-180 rocket engines delivered to ULA.

rd180_400286.jpg

Dodging tit-for-tat sanctions that have paralyzed trade between the United States and Russia, a cargo plane landed in Alabama on Wednesday with two Russian-made RD-180 engines destined to power U.S. government spacecraft into orbit aboard Atlas 5 rockets.............

"Today, United Launch Alliance received two RD-180 engines at our factory in Decatur, Alabama, that will support critical near-term U.S. missions," said Jessica Rye, a ULA spokesperson, in a written statement. "We expect another shipment of three engines later this year."

http://spaceflightnow.com/news/n1408/20rd180delivery/#.U_UmGqPI1HA

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/08/20/boeing-lockheed-russia-engines-idUSL2N0QQ30W20140820

Edited by oxmox

Its just cause you lack Russian language knowledge. Pieces of rebel equipment that have unknown origin (so they can be captured or donated by friendly neighbour) have "?" on the flag.

---------- Post added at 15:34 ---------- Previous post was at 15:24 ----------

Nice try by Ukrainian propaganda. But number 275 are BMD-4 in 76 brigade, not BMD-2. Can post tommorow picture of it as proof.

And its unlikely that we have 2 different BMDs under same number in brigade.

Most probably they have just repainted ukrainian BMD in colors of 76 brigade for propaganda purpose, but have maked error with number, due to not knowing it seems that number 275 in brigade being BMD-4.

Russian is my first language, but what ever mate. Apparently I suck so much at russian that I can't differentiate a Ukrainian flag with a question mark on it from a "origin unknown, most likely from russia, but we won't look into that".

And I love your logic. They have BMD-4s, so they can't use BMD-2s of which we have photos on how they are crossing the border.

Russian is my first language, but what ever mate. Apparently I suck so much at russian that I can't differentiate a Ukrainian flag with a question mark on it from a "origin unknown, most likely from russia, but we won't look into that".

And I love your logic. They have BMD-4s, so they can't use BMD-2s of which we have photos on how they are crossing the border.

Apparently.

With the same number? Unlikely. They have BMD-4 with the same number. So "captured" BMD-2 are unlikely from Russian 76 brigade.

I do not deny Russian involvement in late july rebels start to receive help(and this is actually the main reason why whole rebel leadership was changed). Lol i even have seen BTR-82A in rebel hands after that in video. But Ukrainians post and generate fakes too much.

Apparently.

With the same number? Unlikely. They have BMD-4 with the same number. So "captured" BMD-2 are unlikely from Russian 76 brigade.

I do not deny Russian involvement in late july rebels start to receive help(and this is actually the main reason why whole rebel leadership was changed). Lol i even have seen BTR-82A in rebel hands after that in video. But Ukrainians post and generate fakes too much.

Ok, lets be realistic here. Lets say they have BMD-4s like you say, of which less than 100 are in service, will they really go in with a tank/apc that is being produced since 2004 and only in russia and only in small numbers or will they go in with an apc that Ukraine also uses like they always did so they can go "Oh yeah, this entire army worth of tanks, apcs, artillery, mortars, ammunition and so on... We captured it from you somehow without you even noticing it"

Also, how come we have pictures of BMDs crossing the border and then appearing on the other side. It must be magic or the jews, right?

---------- Post added at 18:05 ---------- Previous post was at 16:06 ----------

(The video also includes footage of some BMDs)

Edited by beastcat

Ok, lets be realistic here. Lets say they have BMD-4s like you say, of which less than 100 are in service, will they really go in with a tank/apc that is being produced since 2004 and only in russia and only in small numbers or will they go in with an apc that Ukraine also uses like they always did so they can go "Oh yeah, this entire army worth of tanks, apcs, artillery, mortars, ammunition and so on... We captured it from you somehow without you even noticing it"

Also, how come we have pictures of BMDs crossing the border and then appearing on the other side. It must be magic or the jews, right?

---------- Post added at 18:05 ---------- Previous post was at 16:06 ----------

(The video also includes footage of some BMDs)

Why the antisemitic tone?