batto

Ukraine General

alright,keep blaming Russia, while supporting a criminal regime then,

So I guess the Ukrainian government is only criminal because it is fighting fellow Slavs. Everything Ukraine has done, Russia has done tenfold. Its security forces in the Caucasus are Right Sector and Azov Battalion on steroids, its deliberate killing of Chechen civilians makes the ATO look like a snowball fight among children. And a mere 6 years ago, Russia shelled Georgian cities with the exact same callousness and indiscriminate weapons, cluster-bombing Gori. And the Russian people exulted in all of it and rewarded Putin with record approval ratings. Now they know what it feels like to be on the receiving end.

haha still blaming russians and communist while beeing blind for the corrupt criminal regime beast, btw intel; you dont have a elected goverment only some stooges that taken power and filling their pockets while you and the rest of the Ukraine bleeds but dont mind that keep believing their BS and the western crap!

According to Strelkov Polish troops may be in E.Ukraine fighting together with the Ukranian army. Hard to believe this although possible if we talk about mercenaries and not about the polish army.

Russian propaganda is known for its capsizing things

only Polish accent there are bullet proof vests and helmets sold by our industry (private companies that produce vests and helmets, shame that in our camo colors instead of some generic woodland camo, but there is no license needed to produce fabric in such colors ) to Ukrainians (probably one of oligarchs finance it) but rest is typical Putin bullshit to accuse others of things Russia do themselves (this text about Dana howitzer in situation with BUK is total Putin BS)

if minority from western part fights (Polish nationality , Ukrainian citizens from Lvov area, i do not know )

but Polish troops with howitzer , is totall Putin bullshit to focus Russian society away from who sent BUK missle and what went trough Russian border and who went by Russian border from Chechnya area

Edited by vilas

haha still blaming russians and communist while beeing blind for the corrupt criminal regime beast, btw intel; you dont have a elected goverment only some stooges that taken power and filling their pockets while you and the rest of the Ukraine bleeds but dont mind that keep believing their BS and the western crap!

lol, what is up with you? The party of regions and the communistic party were the most corrupt parties, thats not blaming, thats a fact. Hell, the communists were paying the separatists until the very last moment and Janukovichs "family" is one of the biggest money givers for the separatists as of right now, not metioning the extreme corruption prior to that.

---------- Post added at 18:09 ---------- Previous post was at 18:07 ----------

Well and since US has invested 5 billions US Dollar into the current UA government and basically own them now, I'd say they are as corrupt as the former goverment that was owned by Russia.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article37599.htm

Exept that it wasn't the current government, but the total amount of money since 1991. If you put that into perspective, 5 billion dollars is a tiny sum. At least read the articles you post.

Exept that it wasn't the current government, but the total amount of money since 1991. If you put that into perspective, 5 billion dollars is a tiny sum. At least read the articles you post.

Do you believe they gave that money out of good will. Do you believe any of that money went to the pro russian govt?

I guess all of it went to the "anti-russian" movements. You know the good guys in your book.

EDIT:

Does anyone know what kind of armored vehicle that is and which side it belongs?

RTR3XGGW.jpg

Edited by negah

Do you believe they gave that money out of good will. Do you believe any of that money went to the pro russian govt?

I guess all of it went to the "anti-russian" movements. You know the good guys in your book.

EDIT:

Does anyone know what kind of armored vehicle that is and which side it belongs?

http://bilder2.n-tv.de/img/incoming/origs13311161/3472733741-w1000-h960/RTR3XGGW.jpg

You do realize that Yanukovich was not the only president? Of course everyone pursues their own goals, but that sum is really not that much anyway.

Thats a BTR-4 btw, they are Ukrainian and made in Kharkov. (Someone has to mod them into ArmA 3)

Edited by beastcat

lol 5 b is a tiny sum, yeah to those in power mayby! and Vilas, stop believing anything you read(your words)your goverment only care's about the money they get from the west to play their tune. i know and see it that you and your ppl suffer and dont get what they told your ppl for joining the EU, and its the same every where m8, simple slaves like you and me(and the rest here) will suffer and will be milked till you are run dry then they will kill you to fit their plan!

and for those that dont believe it; look at your own life,is it that good? do you really make that much money that you and your family have no worries and you get money to save at the end off the month or only just enough? or what you pay for in the stores every day to survive?or you pay your provider for internet,your watercompany or powercompany enough so they wont cut your ass off? and not to mention your goverments that need to be kept happy or they trow the book,laws and fines at you?

lol 5 b is a tiny sum, yeah to those in power mayby! and Vilas, stop believing anything you read(your words)your goverment only care's about the money they get from the west to play their tune. i know and see it that you and your ppl suffer and dont get what they told your ppl for joining the EU, and its the same every where m8, simple slaves like you and me(and the rest here) will suffer and will be milked till you are run dry then they will kill you to fit their plan!

and for those that dont believe it; look at your own life,is it that good? do you really make that much money that you and your family have no worries and you get money to save at the end off the month or only just enough? or what you pay for in the stores every day to survive?or you pay your provider for internet,your watercompany or powercompany enough so they wont cut your ass off? and not to mention your goverments that need to be kept happy or they trow the book,laws and fines at you?

I'm not quite sure if you are trolling, due to the way you write in the first part, but to answer the second part:

I can't complain. Sure, I'm no Yanukovich with hundreds of billions of dollars with a gigantic Villa where everything is made out of gold (yet), but I have enough to do whatever I want and I don't give a crap about speeding tickets. lol

A small set of a question for you (by know it is obvious that you are pro-russian anyways, you might actually be a russian - taking into consideration the nickname used)

1. If you were to form a military ally, would you rather have it with NATO, or with Russian Federation?

2. If you were to befriend and trust one or the other, would you rather have Obama or Putin (having dinner with would be a bonus)? Merkel or Medvedev.

3. If you were to vote, would you rather choose a communist party or a democratic one?

4. OPTIONAL - if you are indeed a russian, why do you choose to live in a different country than your own?

PS: I would obviously like less taxes, and more workforce actually working rather than depending on the ones that work. BUT i make enough, there is no reason to complain about.

Well what a lovely bunch of people...

Just so you all know, there are quite a few Serbian war veterans (and criminals) amongst the pro russians. A few days ago a bunch of them was wounded near Lugansk. It was in the croatian Newspapers.

Videos from the latest days:

Shit is getting real serious!

And worse that is gonna get if a lot of heavy stuff magically appears in the pro-Russian side.

No, but seriously, he is just a ultranationalist who lives in a parallel universe inside of his head.

And also head of well-disciplined and large armed group that has every kind of small arms in their stocks and even some armed vehicles. So his incitements can be easily backed by some hundreds of well-armed hitmans.

And also head of well-disciplined and large armed group that has every kind of small arms in their stocks and even some armed vehicles. So his incitements can be easily backed by some hundreds of well-armed hitmans.

And you know that from where? Russian media?

Please, tell me what evil crimes his army of nazis has commited. And posing for some "cool" pictures where they can pretend to be all hardcore and manly doesn't count.

Ukrainians are digging out trenches at the border to Russia, now even more with the shot down UAV in Kharkov.

The video also features a silly russian border guard who pretends to be talking on the phone while filming, a reporter that handles a microphone horribly and a strange old guy.

Also heres a new really badass looking car that the national guard/army will be using, the KrAZ Spartan:

7b4d78be3fe8dbf028c086b769161328.jpg

And his "little" brother, the Cougar:

640x360.jpg

Edited by beastcat

(Taz.de) Who are the separatists? Our author lives in Donetsk. For them, the self-proclaimed masters of the Donbass have gambled away all trust.

To bypass the paywall google the url, you may also need to clear browser data.

(Arms Control Wonk - Podcast) Open Source and the MH17 Shootdown 50mins

(The Economist) A web of lies

Enough. The West should face the uncomfortable truth that Mr Putin’s Russia is fundamentally antagonistic. Bridge-building and resets will not persuade him to behave as a normal leader. The West should impose tough sanctions now, pursue his corrupt friends and throw him out of every international talking shop that relies on telling the truth. Anything else is appeasement—and an insult to the innocents on MH17.
Edited by surpher

what's really fascinating is the "history" of this Strelkov guy ... he was involved in Yugoslavia civil war, Georgia, Chechnya, Abkhazia a so on ...

Enough. The West should face the uncomfortable truth that Mr Putin’s Russia is fundamentally antagonistic. Bridge-building and resets will not persuade him to behave as a normal leader. The West should impose tough sanctions now, pursue his corrupt friends and throw him out of every international talking shop that relies on telling the truth. Anything else is appeasement—and an insult to the innocents on MH17.

Telling the truth? What truth, the one western media is telling us? The one that started the Iraq war?

And theyre saing it like it was proven that it were russians or separatists who shot down that plane.

Where is the conversation of the ukrainian flight control with the pilots. Where is the data from the cockpit voice recorder, they should have it deciphered by now.

Where are the damn proofs of anything.

But yeah we like to jump to conclusions, it must have been russians, who else. That Ukraine is the one who clearly profits now from that crash, everyone seems to oversee it.

Telling the truth? What truth, the one western media is telling us? The one that started the Iraq war?

And theyre saing it like it was proven that it were russians or separatists who shot down that plane.

Where is the conversation of the ukrainian flight control with the pilots. Where is the data from the cockpit voice recorder, they should have it deciphered by now.

Where are the damn proofs of anything.

But yeah we like to jump to conclusions, it must have been russians, who else. That Ukraine is the one who clearly profits now from that crash, everyone seems to oversee it.

Somebody else posted this blog some time ago, sorry, I can't remember who it was, great find, please report in. There is a really great analysis which pinpoints the exact location where the rocket was fired from with pictures of the launch site and the exact way the buk came into Ukraine from Russia with pictures and proof and everything you might ask for.

what's really fascinating is the "history" of this Strelkov guy ... he was involved in Yugoslavia civil war, Georgia, Chechnya, Abkhazia a so on ...

And he isn't the only one like that. By far! There are mass murderers and rapists among the pro russians, even in lead positions. Devils in human flesh. I can't understand anyone who supports them.

I think if we could know who pays him, everything would be clearer.