batto

Ukraine General

I meant the style of your arguments.

No problem. I know about that. But can't do anything. Putin stay behind me and control me. Sry.

Yes, the law is abrogated. Today there is no law that deals with local referendums. And?

People in Slavyansk (local city), Donetsk (local city), Lugansk (local city) - simply terrorists by law. And that's all. And your law don't know any referendum for regions. BTW. The word regional self-government administrative-territorial units in Ukraine is using once or twice (and in point 6 too). You have only all-Ukraine referendum law. Local is aborted.

Ukrainian legislation does not provide for holding regional referendum's, it was controlled by local referendum's law.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you. No need to worry. We feel our self's not so bad standing on knees. Although you've already stand up, stand up that the whole country collapsed.

Edited by ArtTem

People in Slavyansk, Donetsk, Lugansk - simply terrorists by law. And that's all.

No, no. Theyre just citizens with their political views.

Then there are people, a minority, who vote for independence or to join Russia - they are peacefull separatists.

And last, there are armed groups, kidnapping, torturing and killing people; seizing government buildings; taking down army helicopters. This is terrorism.

( RT ) KIEV TROOPS STORMING E. UKRAINIAN CITY OF SLAVYANSK – SELF-DEFENSE

Kiev troops have launched an assault on the eastern Ukrainian city of Slavyansk, a stronghold of anti-government activists, local self-defense says.

“Slavyansk is being bombarded from several sides, we have information that the adversaries are using heavy mortars,†a self-defense HQ spokesperson told Interfax.

Mobile communications have also been disrupted in the city, the agency says.

Rada should pass the law on local referendum, - Yatsenyuk. 11.04.2014

(UNIAN) http://www.unian.net/politics/906669-rada-doljna-prinyat-zakon-o-mestnom-referendume-yatsenyuk.html

"The Parliament should adopt a law on local referendum", - he said, adding that these changes must be made in the law on national referendum.

But i think it's too late to do anything with the law of Ukraine now. All bad things happened already.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Slavyansk 12.05.2014 20:15 Local time.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

Another official speak in Verhovna Rada. 12.05.2014

http://youtu.be/Gy0Pg1ZJP5E

P.S. Misty for both video from Verhovna Rada you can ask your wife to translate. They speak Russian on video.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

(UNIAN) In the Zhitomir region two hundred soldiers fled from their units.

The site also published a list of 100 names of the servicemen of military unit A0409 (Novohrad-Volynskyi) and military units A3091 (Berdychiv), which were conscripted during the partial mobilization on a special period and who voluntarily left his military unit.
Edited by ArtTem

Vice loosing the quality of product. It's so hard to find real alcoholics for comments? Or it was so hard to speak with young and normal people? Or with many people's on the street? Vice is not interesting anymore for me. Now it's a product of propaganda with good directing and great attention to things in the camera frame, like RT and many other channels from both sides. High quality product, but no for me.

I'm using youtube and google to find videos from regular people, from different cities and places of Crimea in 9 of may. And try to understand situation without any help of West friends (mean Vice now).

Kerch (Crimea) population 144 600

http://youtu.be/VbdDGIBIHc4

Sevastopol (Crimea) population 344 479

Feodosia (Crimea) population 69 786

Interesting video from Crimean Tatars Mejlis (theirs channel). Simferopol (Crimea) 9 may 2014

According to videos from Mejlis, heads and active Tatar officials was awarded by medals "For returning the Crimea".

Very powerfull speech from old Tatar man.

Few statements from him:

- i don't like victory day;

- on 18 of may we was departed from our motherland;

- why we must love that day?;

- the long speech about Stalin crimes;

- i remember the eyes of NKVD sergeant and the barrel of a gun looking on me;

- but, i wanna to say to our young generation please learn our history, please compare carefull, we see difference, we must say thank you to Moscow;

- we realy hope that on 18 of may Putin and Moscow will do many things for us, real things;

- all Tatars will stand on knees to Putin if he make a full rehabilitation for us.

They have many videos on their channel from that day. I think they was recording each officail from Tatars Mejlis.

Saki (Crimea) population 23 400

Uzun-Syrt mountain, near Cocktebel (Crimea)

Village Krasnokamenka (Kizil-Tash) (Crimea) population 1192

Very small town Gurzuf (Crimea) population 9056

Evpatoria (Crimea) population 106 840

Edited by ArtTem

Vice loosing the quality of product.

I said it before. But to me the difference was marked by the journalist, Simon Ostrovsky. He did a really good work, but since he left the quality decreased.

Although he is gonna be back soon:

( The Huffington Post ) Vice News Correspondent Simon Ostrovsky Returns To Ukraine

A Vice spokesperson confirmed to HuffPost that Ostrovsky is currently reporting in the capital of Kiev and is expected to file a new dispatch soon.

Meanwhile, Vice UK's Henry Langston is reporting from the chaotic eastern region of Donetsk, where pro-Russia separatists are trying to break away from the Western-facing government in Kiev.

BTW new reports on the bearded spec ops:

BnWCfGMIQAAWJUB.jpg

Small town Chernomorskoe (Crimea) population 11 039

Simferopol (Crimea) population 362 366

http://youtu.be/o-Mn4OF5LgU

Village Perovo (Crimea) population 3880

http://youtu.be/lEvWjMmfNzU

For people from the West. 70-80% of red flags it's a replica of units combat flag (from WW2) and mainly the replica of the flag wich was placed on Reichstag. But ofcourse i see some groups from communist party with usual USSR flag.

Djankoy (Crimea) population 35 700

Cocktebel (Crimea) population 2 833

Sudak (Crimea) population 15 368

Armyansk (Crimea) population 22 468

So according to videos from local peoples which i found. That towns and villages give us a 1 153 007 of people supporting Russia and celebrating a "Victory day". The population of all Crimea is 1 957 801 (Ukraine government data on 1 january of 2014). I think, i need to wait when people upload more videos from another towns and villages. That will be more helpful to see the real picture in Crimea.

NOTE. According to Misty notice. Of course it's not the whole population in each city. But according to what i see, the majority of people from cities support and celebrate. So 1 153 007 some theoretical number.

Edited by ArtTem

So according to videos from local peoples that i found. That towns and villages give us a 1 130 539 of people supporting Russia and celebrating a "Victory day". The population of all Crimea is 1 957 801 (Ukraine government data on 1 january of 2014). So i think i need to wait when people upload videos from another towns and villages. That will be more helpful to see real picture in Crimea.

Are you assuming that all the populations from the villages you posted the videos were there? And the ones who participate of that event or assist as audience, mean that they support Russia?

Besides that we already know from scientific polls that about 45% of the people of Crimea supported the union with Russia. But that does not legitimize the Russian military invasion nor the fake referendum. Both have been declared illegal by the international community.

To me people who try to cheat playing the solitaire are a bit weird.

Are you assuming that all the populations from the villages you posted the videos were there? And the ones who participate of that event or assist as audience, mean that they support Russia?

Besides that we already know from scientific polls that about 45% of the people of Crimea supported the union with Russia. But that does not legitimize the Russian military invasion nor the fake referendum. Both have been declared illegal by the international community.

To me people who try to cheat playing the solitaire are a bit weird.

Ofcourse not the all people. But as i see. It's a majority in each city.

Aren't you tired of repeating the same things? I remember about annexation. If you want to save the world from evil, stop torture keyboard, go and get us. What's the problem? :)

Edited by ArtTem

Aren't you tired of repeating the same things? I remember about annexation. If you want to save the world from evil, stop torture keyboard, go and get us. What's the problem? :)

I just remember the facts. I don't believe in good or evil.

Most of world countries agreed that Russian actions were illegal.

So, you can give all the reasons, excuses, stories, videos, comics, books, etc. you want. But you are not gonna change the facts.

I just remember the facts. I don't believe in good or evil.

Most of world countries agreed that Russian actions were illegal.

So, you can give all the reasons, excuses, stories, videos, comics, books, etc. you want. But you are not gonna change the facts.

We are very scared. Brrrrrrr. :)

OK seriously ArtTem stop the flamebaiting.

OK seriously ArtTem stop the flamebaiting.

No problem. I can leave you with BBC, VICE and RT and stupid pictures about Putin and bearded creatures from Eurogayvision. And you will be speaking in comfortable atmosphere. Have a nice day.

Edited by ArtTem

BTW new Dispatch

Propaganda can´t get any cheaper than the billboard at the beginning FPDR

Watching this video helps to understand how the people in rebelling parts of Ukraine must be feeling about their "government".

OFF-TOPIC:

Meanwhile in Israel:

http://www.dci-palestine.org/documents/rising-numbers-palestinian-children-subjected-solitary-confinement

http://www.dci-palestine.org/sites/default/files/report_doc_solitary_confinement_report_2013_final_29apr2014.pdf

Edited by negah

Yeah but don´t forget that we saw during the Livestream that the Molotovs that set the whole thing ablaze were thrown by the Pro-russians. I´m not saying that Pro Ukrainians didn´t murder some people, I believe they did, and there is quite strong evidence pointing to that. But blaming only one side is too simple. About the new Ukrainian leadership: It is temporary, we have to wait and see what the election will bring. He also failed to mention the widespread Russian fearmongering propaganda in east Ukraine wich sure as hell doesn´t help to deescalate the crysis.

BTW new Dispatch

Propaganda can´t get any cheaper than the billboard at the beginning FPDR

I wonder why they detained them in the day of the fake referendum. If the "referendum" itself was precisely a farce, a show for the public and press to try to legitimate their insurrection.

Hope to see soon new material from Simon.

Yeah but don´t forget that we saw during the Livestream that the Molotovs that set the whole thing ablaze were thrown by the Pro-russians. I´m not saying that Pro Ukrainians didn´t murder some people.

I was myself watching the stream, and I could see that the fire in the front gate was caused by the molotov cocktails that the pro-Russians were throwing from the roof.

Although I also saw the really aggressive behavior of both parts. So I have no doubt that if some of the Ukrainians had a chance to give a mortal beating to some pro-Russians they could did it ( in fact they almost did it a few times, but the riot police could protect the pro-Russians ).

After all the pro-Russians had already killed that day some Ukrainians.

It was mayhem.

Edited by MistyRonin

I wonder why they detained them in the day of the fake referendum. If the "referendum" itself was precisely a farce, a show for the public and press to try to legitimate their insurrection.

Hope to see soon new material from Simon.

I was myself watching the stream, and I could see that the fire in the front gate was caused by the molotov cocktails that the pro-Russians were throwing from the roof.

Although I also saw the really aggressive behavior of both parts. So I have no doubt that if some of the Ukrainians had a chance to give a mortal beating to some pro-Russians they could did it ( in fact they almost did it a few times, but the riot police could protect the pro-Russians ).

After all the pro-Russians had already killed that day some Ukrainians.

It was mayhem.

Yeah that pregnant woman must've killed many pro-kiev ukrainians that day and definately deserved to be beaten and strangled to death.

Besides them pro-russians are just animals and should all die anyway, even Hitler said that. Those Kiev patriots are doing great job, we all should be proud of them. All hail the European Union aka Fourth Reich. May it reign for a thousand years.

Evil Russian Empire doesnt want to sell Ukraine gas for free anymore and wants pre payment, how inhuman and disgraceful, when will the US peacebringers and their European disciples finally eradicate that Russia who doesnt want to play by US rules from the face of the earth.

Yeah that pregnant woman must've killed many pro-kiev ukrainians that day and definately deserved to be beaten and strangled to death.

Besides them pro-russians are just animals and should all die anyway, even Hitler said that. Those Kiev patriots are doing great job, we all should be proud of them.

If from my text, you make such deductions... You seriously need to check your reading comprehension :rolleyes:

I precisely said that was mayhem. That both sides were really aggressive and killing people.

I even said that precisely I saw some Ukrainians would have killed some pro-Russians more if the riot police didn't stop them.

- - -

( BBC ) 'Troops killed' in Ukraine ambush

Seven Ukrainian soldiers have been killed in an ambush in the eastern Donetsk region, reports say.

A unit was attacked near the town of Kramatorsk by about 30 heavily-armed rebels, the defence ministry said. One rebel is also said to have died.

Correspondents say this is the most serious loss of life for the government in its operation against separatists.

Donetsk is one of two regions declared separate from Ukraine after referendums deemed illegal by Kiev, the US and EU.

The defence ministry said an armoured personnel carrier carrying paratroopers was hit by a rocket-propelled grenade and exploded.

Lol. Who reported me? So intolerance is not permitted? I wanna to see any intolerance in my post. I've said - No problem. I can leave you with anything you like.... BBC, Eurogayvision (guy with beard is not a gay?) Have a nice day.... And who was that genius who reported me? Ok. Double standards and only one side opinion. I understand.

To mr. Incognito which reported my post to moderator. Read carefully each simple letter, slow and twice: G O T O F U C K I N G H E L L with your tolerance. :)

Have a nice day. :)

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

Slavyansk. Thing wich i don't like. (why? i think we will know in near future) GF start to use Mi-24 with UN paint scheme and markings.

Edited by ArtTem

FFS, Looking back at this thread there's been some serious fkn Flame baiting going on and not from Artem who I felt conducted himself very well, so now all we have is the "Russians are Nazis" cheerleaders!!?

IMO this forum would be a better place if Religion and politics were removed as options because it just creates a bad atmosphere, and loss of respect for each other.

No cries of Nazi!!?

Oh right, that's ok, those kids are terrorists along with the other kids killed in drone strikes! Who the fuck cares when we can happily watch Miley Cyrus teach daughters how to be whores..

So what does that have to do with the topic at hand? ArtTem wasn´t banned for flamebaiting but received an infraction for repeatedly posting homo- and transgenderphobic stuff. As I see it he was banned for his last post and rightfully so. (And btw, Arttem if you are reading this: I didn´t report you, but I definately would have reported your last post.)

About the video: I don´t see any UN markings on that helicopter. The Ukrainian military is free to paint them pink if they want, or like in this case, white.