batto

Ukraine General

I praising Obama for saving corn field in North California from tornados :D

Good for you.

But what does Obama have to do with the Western press giving good news, like the ones I linked about Russia and Serbia?

Could you please focus on the topic at hand?

Good for you.

But what does Obama have to do with the Western press giving good news, like the ones I linked about Russia and Serbia?

Could you please focus on the topic at hand?

Just like my praising is it have something with politics ??

I have the feeling he won´t be around here for long.....

Just like my praising is it have something with politics ??

You asked me to "please tell you any good thing about Serbia and Russia in the Western News... "

What favors them please can you read any good thing about Serbia and Russia in western news ??

I told you how the Western Press praises Serbia, Russia and even Putin's Tiger saving policies.

I assume you know that "praise" means saying good things about something / someone. :j:

Yes i reported you also !

Yes i reported you also !

Good for you, However, I didn´t break any forum rules by stating the obvious. Flamebaiting is forbidden, just so you know.

Good for you, However, I didn´t break any forum rules by stating the obvious. Flamebaiting is forbidden, just so you know.

Yes you mention that i have said or confirmed Russians are fascist and

if you reported me it' ok but openly calling for report it's not ! it's not Flamebaiting

On the Internet, flamebait is a "posting" or note on a Web site discussion forum, an online bulletin board, a Usenet newsgroup, or other public forum that is intended to elicit the extremely strong responses characteristic of flaming and active public discussions. To be effective, flamebait should be a bit subtle (but not too subtle) so that potential flamers will "take the bait." This term is similar to troll, which is an effort to get a reaction from readers but not necessarily for the purpose of eliciting flames.

But there is no flamebaiting i just said you are very interesting man and tell you to work in Holywood what's problem here ??

Edited by SRBKnight

Yes you mention that i have said or confirmed Russians are fascist

He hasn't said that. :j:

He hasn't said that. :j:
Quote Originally Posted by Tonci87

Are you implying that Russians are racist?

my bad not fascist but maybe worst than that racist !

Yes you mention that i have said or confirmed Russians are fascist

(racist)

Well you did, that´s why I asked :j:

He asked you if you were implying it. He didn't state it. You should know the difference.

BTW would you mind focusing on the subject of the thread?

- - -

(Toronto Star) Canada clearing final obstacles to Ukraine military aid mission: Kenney

Ukrainian Defense once more talking about a possible full fledged Russian invasion.

(Int. Business Times) Russian Military Buildup Is Evidence Putin Plans To Seize Ukraine, Kiev Official Says

(Ukraine Today) Russia masses 54,000 troops in Donbas and on Ukraine border – ATO Headquarters

And in Poland...

(Sputnik News) In Ukraine We Have Cold War Gone Hot – Kiev's Ambassador to Poland

If the Minsk-2 format falls through the worst may come to the worst, and Ukraine will find itself unable to contain Russia without the United States and other Western nations joining in the fray, Andriy Deshchytsia, Ukraine’s current ambassador to Poland, warned the participants of an international conference on European security in Warsaw.

You are kidding, right ?

(racist)

Well you did, that´s why I asked :j:

Russia will always be an pain for everyone that is not look like Russians-I've said this

Are you implying that Russians are racist?
-from no reason you said this

---------- Post added at 13:17 ---------- Previous post was at 13:17 ----------

You are kidding, right ?

No i am not i have never speak with you i know the point now i have report this also you and tonci87 are in deal to make administrators ban me right ? :D

OMG this is getting more ridiculous by the minute..... FPDR

No i am not i have never speak with you i know the point now i have report this also you and tonci87 are in deal to make administrators ban me right ? :D

It doesn't matter if you ever had spoken to me - I have a right to post a comment wherever and whenever I want. I find your reports funny, as these are not based on anything that violates forum rules nor are offensive. Tonci simply asked if you claim Russians to be racists as they will be always a pain in ass for those who doesn't LOOK like them.

I don't want admins to ban you nor I am a part of Illuminati anti-SRBKnight organization from wild west.

It doesn't matter if you ever had spoken to me - I have a right to post a comment wherever and whenever I want. I find your reports funny, as these are not based on anything that violates forum rules nor are offensive. Tonci simply asked if you claim Russians to be racists as they will be always a pain in ass for those who doesn't LOOK like them.

I don't want admins to ban you nor I am a part of Illuminati anti-SRBKnight organization from wild west.

Super ! :D

OMG this is getting more ridiculous by the minute..... FPDR

I think he doesn't understand English much. Just let him be, if need, a moderator will take care of him. So let's focus on the subject :)

(BBC) Ukraine crisis: The bridge out of rebel territory

The Ukrainian authorities are increasing restrictions in and out of rebel-held territory in eastern Ukraine.

In recent weeks, goods and people have been stuck on either side of the conflict's front line.

And with the war appearing to have reached a stalemate, some politicians in Ukraine are calling for rebel territory to be completely shut off from the rest of the country.

Completely shuting off rebel held teritories would mean de facto independence.

There is no idepenence as long as they still rely on electricity, water, social services, and payments from Ukraine

There is no idepenence as long as they still rely on electricity, water, social services, and payments from Ukraine

Based on past examples, "independence" is always possible (Kosovo, South Osetia, Monte Negro). Monte Negro has nothing and yet they somehow menage to survive.

Brzezinski, influential on US gepolitics.....

Brzezinski calls for NATO assurances

Russia needs to be assured Ukraine will not join NATO, former US National Security Advisor to Jimmy Carter,

Zbigniew Brzezinski, told Der Spiegel in an interview.

"But at the same time Ukraine should have the right to freely choose its political identity and link more tightly with Europe if it chooses. That is the solution,†Brzezinski said.

Brzezinski said he supported weapons supplies to Ukraine and said NATO should go to war with Russia if Putin invaded the Baltics.

Asked if Putin was in fact ‘smart’ enough to look for alternatives, Brzezinski answered: “It’s hard to say. He has definitely over instinctive cunning, he has great finesse. I just wonder why he almost willfully pushed 40 million people in a neighbouring country against him. The Ukrainians had indeed until recently no hostile feelings towards Russia.â€

http://www.thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/212022,Brzezinski-calls-for-NATO-assurances

Drones Find Russian Base Inside Ukraine

Aerial footage finds smoking-gun evidence of Russian army involvement in the conflict. More war is inevitable.

Dnipro-1, one of Ukraine’s many pro-government volunteer regiments, today released a video compiling drone footage of a Russian military camp just south of the village of Sontsevo in the Donetsk region.

Earlier this month, the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe reported spotting large quantities of armor and troops in Komsomolskoye and Razdolnoye, which respectively lie 15 and 10 kilometers from the base found by Dnipro-1.

On June 17 our team at The Interpreter reported on evidence culled from social media that proved the presence of a training camp in Razdolnoye, equipped with tanks, infantry fighting vehicles, and Grad rocket launchers.

But today’s video shows something much greater in scale.

When Dnipro-1 first flew over the area on May 20, they filmed around 70 troops, several trucks and engineering vehicles and construction equipment. At least two T-72 tanks and a communications vehicle can also be seen.

Only 15 days later, on June 4, the regiment carried out another drone flight. Russian military engineers had moved fast, constructing a large base, complete with new roads, a parade square, and trenches covering an area of around a hectare. The roads are even lined with reflective markers.

We can now see at least nine T-72 tanks, one of which is equipped with mine-clearing gear, and several fuel bowsers, some of which are parked in protective dugouts. At least one communications vehicle and an anti-tank gun can also be seen. Tents for accommodation, meetings, and cooking are laid out across the camp. Structures have been erected to mask some of the tanks from being seen from ground level and the whole complex is sheltered by woods.

more:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/06/30/apparent-russian-base-found-in-ukraine.html

About the smoking-gun evidence:

@Maybe I missed a part of the video, but anyone of you did spot and identify the Russian Army except equipment ?

Edited by oxmox