batto

Ukraine General

indeed you and every person in france will pay for it,and they prob will end up in the hands of who knows who.

(BBC) Ukraine crisis: France halts warship delivery to Russia

That will cost us a great bunch of money. But we're so wealthy (i've just paid my income tax, i'm f*** broke now :mad:).

finally! I was afraid it will never happen. Russian military try to get rid of this (signed by some civilian idiot) contact for many years unsuccessfully. They was told there will be huge financial penalties if they do it from their side. Now they can finally do it. They have to cancel it quickly... word "halts" worry me a little.

indeed you and every person in france will pay for it,and they prob will end up in the hands of who knows who.

donating them to Ukraine will be not bad move either...

Edited by AKM74

donating them to Ukraine will be not bad move either...

Giving all of their money to Ukraine would be cool as well. Why not just give all of France to Ukraine while we're at it.

finally! I was afraid it will never happen. Russian military try to get rid of this (signed by some civilian idiot) contact for many years unsuccessfully. They was told there will be huge financial penalties if they do it from their side. Now they can finally do it. They have to cancel it quickly... word "halts" worry me a little.

And that was their plan all along. The Russian troops begin moving out of Ukraine and Putin begins telling the separatists to surrender.

(If somebody has a problem with me posting Ukraine Today videos just tell, but they sum up things nicely so I don't have to post hundreds of different articles)

I find it strange how it says there is no serious evidence, even though there is more than enough. Russian tanks, documents, citizens, fsb and gru members and so on besides the satellite images.

It seems they talk about evidence of a "russian evasion" with regular troops. The OSCE still cant confirm this. Of course there is still the possibility that russia is supporting with military gear, but I have my doubts there are really massive official russian troops in the Ukraine this would be too obvious and you would get a lot more official proof about it. The only official evidence are the satellite images only from the NATO, but they are first in lower quality than watching my house on google earth where I can spot the different colors of the roof tiles. Why dont you hear anything from the intelligence. You dont know what kind of soldiers are driving these. There were reports a while ago that 1200 seperatists got trained by russia and they did reenter the Ukraine again.

You did post for example only 2-3 pages ago a huge tank column mixed with other vehicles, allegedly in the region close to the russian boarder (russian town Donetzk). The OSCE is controlling this area, that alone is confusing as if the OSCE would not notice regular russian troops on an important main Highway without even trying to hide from public. Everywhere are civilians who could inform about it. I think the lady in the posted CNN report was actually in this area aswell and probably journalists worldwide.

This whole conflict is still a very obscure, but who knows what is really going on.

There are still some questions which are unanswered, at least I didnt read about in the media or missed it.

for example...

How is the troop force of seperatists in numbers.

Were there any regular Ukraine military barracks deployed in the East Ukraine, did the forces leave did they join the seperatists.

Are there factories which produce military gear in this area since it is said the East Ukraine is an important economical region in the Ukraine.

Edited by oxmox

It seems they talk about evidence of a "russian evasion" with regular troops. The OSCE still cant confirm this. Of course there is still the possibility that russia is supporting with military gear, but I have my doubts there are really massive official russian troops in the Ukraine this would be too obvious and you would get a lot more official proof about it. The only official evidence are the satellite images only from the NATO, but they are first in lower quality than watching my house on google earth where I can spot the different colors of the roof tiles. Why dont you hear anything from the intelligence. You dont know what kind of soldiers are driving these. There were reports a while ago that 1200 seperatists got trained by russia and they did reenter the Ukraine again.

You did post for example only 2-3 pages ago a huge tank column mixed with other vehicles, allegedly in the region close to the russian boarder (russian town Donetzk). The OSCE is controlling this area, that alone is confusing as if the OSCE would not notice regular russian troops on an important main Highway without even trying to hide from public. Everywhere are civilians who could inform about it. I think the lady in the posted CNN report was actually in this area aswell and probably journalists worldwide.

This whole conflict is still a very obscure, but who knows what is really going on.

Well the separatists themselves admitted that there were at times 4000 Russian soldiers "on holiday" fighting for them, I think the actual number must be much higher. There are already hundreds of dead and wounded Russian soldiers wich suggests that they are actively fighting in larger numbers. The Russians don´t need to hide their convoys since they are driving around everywhere, one just has to "get lost" at night.

Well, we have dead russian soldiers, mia soldiers, soldiers posting on social networks, this list created by soldiers mothers and the mysterious exploded rate of strokes and deadly accidents among russian soldiers, what else do we need? Putin himself saying "Oh yeah, I'm totally invading".

Just to put it in perspective, here is a map of the (approximate) front:

887ca08ebd.JPG

The yellow part is the territorry the separatists used to hold.

The red part is the territory they had after the Ukrainian offensive. The city Donetsk was almost completely surrounded, the DNR had no connection to Russia anymore.

The orange part is the territory they won after the russian soldiers accidentally crossed the border.

---------- Post added at 18:56 ---------- Previous post was at 18:55 ----------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFYY9V1ZNWA

Insurgents made first combat sortie on former Ukrainian Su-25. They managed to repair it.

Yeah of course. That is totally what they did.

Even if they say they captured ukrainian nukes and repaired them you will probably believe it.

Edited by beastcat

Don´t worry, he is just on holiday, and he forgot to turn in his gear and Weapon when he exited the barracks...

Well, we have dead russian soldiers, mia soldiers, soldiers posting on social networks, this list created by soldiers mothers and the mysterious exploded rate of strokes and deadly accidents among russian soldiers, what else do we need? Putin himself saying "Oh yeah, I'm totally invading".

It looks like and I think that russia is supporting the seperatists. You have to be still carefully what is posted privately on the I-net. Its another dimension in the escalation if they talk about "official regular troops". And I guess the intelligence Veterans did talk about it aswell the NATO which did represent the satelite images.

The soldiers on "vacations" could be a trick, sending a limited amount of soldiers disguised as volunteers avoiding "official regular troops". There will be of course also true vonluteers like you see on both sides from all kind of nations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFYY9V1ZNWA

Insurgents made first combat sortie on former Ukrainian Su-25. They managed to repair it.

That's some very lovely propaganda you've posted there. I love the part where they cut to footage of

Must be nice believing everything that comes from state-controlled media... Ignorance is bliss as the saying goes. :rolleyes:

@Astral4eg

Yes the Pro Russians did burn themselves out, it was visible on the Livestream. The Molotovs they threw from the roof and out of windows ignited the barricades they had build in front of the door. The fire spread inside.

Please enough, i watched all video recording.

who throws or here(on the right), or give you link.
The USSR didn´t liberate half of Europe,

when Germany occupied Europe as it was called?

when Soviet troops crushed the German Nazis from there as it is called?

they conquered it

hm

Soviet army assault Czechoslovakia:

the people of Prague meets Soviet troops liberated from the occupation of Czechoslovakia

vuzuy482mxggjte8h5tu.jpg

ip4yftbmoxu9dmpzfy73.jpg

Prague, national Avenue

hhxnx34euefwlyakv1id.jpg

Moravská Ostrava

9wwuootpbsrg509nshk0.jpg

rsb58w2aav7cultt7qan.jpg

Czech village (Čelákovice or Touching)

o9mnqre42uxwdn13mool.jpg

the people of Prague meet Marshal of the Soviet Union I. S. Konev

hfqqvxu6yvv2le1qhbmv.jpg

http://img11.nnm.me/c/0/a/4/b/2f0a3b6d7664d197ea9cb68454b.jpg

Soviet army assault Romania:

Bucharest

cc2xm0j59dv0ngj73nu2.jpg

Botoșani

pagrqekgdgvzr51bfa9b.jpg

Khrushchev with a young citizen of the city of Botosani

http://ipicture.kz/images/2014/09/u7mro49rms4fjbvp5jkq.jpg

Bulgaria

Yugoslavia

Poland

Hungary

==========================================================

Pillaged it and then oppressed it for half a century. Really, go to one of those liberated countries and ask the people what they think of Russia: Everyone hates it.

fact that the overall negative impression about the Soviet Union agree.

Also what are you actually doing on this Forum? All your posts are only in this Thread you don´t seem to have any connection with Arma or BIS. So either you are a Propaganda Drone or a new account for someone who was banned from this Thread. Coincidentaly you also display the same behaviour like that someone. I think I might ask the Mods to check your identity.

ok.

I had an account on the old forum, after transferring forum to a new engine old account was lost. And write here in order to clarify, to reduce the flow of false information, and most importantly to BIS in the following OFP game i can playing for Victor Troska did not fight against evil Russian. :)

Service ceiling for an empty SU-25 is still 7km the plane flew much higher. That theory is debunked.

with engine R-195 can.

exactly 60%-70%

Objective point of view. Very subbjective. I laughed...And the USSR liberated Europe from Hitler, yes 100% SOLELY, sheesh what an ignorant chump. Blah.. I wont even comment rest of this gibberish...

By the way, to who am I speaking to? Yet another hired troll who registered to BIF and has nothing to do with main theme of this forum and only to be involved in delivering "objective" truths and debunking liar theories in Ukraine thread. Wonder how many multi accounts these trolls have created, because when one gets banned, a new appears, over and over. No stop to them.

Another typical rusofob.

Edited by astral4eg

That's some very lovely propaganda you've posted there. I love the part where they cut to footage of

Must be nice believing everything that comes from state-controlled media... Ignorance is bliss as the saying goes. :rolleyes:

LOOOOOOOL :raisebrow:

@astral4eg,I'm getting fed up with your trolling.I'm living in one of those Eastern Europe countries and actually having relatives telling me how "great" the soviet liberation was and especially what followed you should take this because it's obvious you live in alternative history.Not to mention how screwed up our society is even today because of decades of communism.

That's why these small countries in Eastern Europe are running to NATO lately,because they don't want the Motherland love.

It's called replacing one murderous regime by another. Only Stalin's communist barbarians managed to murder much more millions of people than Hitler's Nazis (more time and resources to disposal, I guess). And as for so called "liberators" from Red Army... "overall negative impression" - yeah. Masterpiece of understatement art. Many countries sold in Jalta to Stalin lost independence other became puppets for five decades suffering suppressed by communist criminals. You may called in many ways, what Red Army brought to us for half of XX century. Terror, violence, robbery, rape, murder, humiliation, lies, poverty... but not "liberation". Stalin's intentions as for "liberated" later countries was well expressed in 1939 and confirmed just after the war. Also my grandmother experienced that "liberation". Was by USSR's puppets convicted in absentia to death because she was member of AK partisan underground army during the war (treated as enemies, disarmed and incorporated by force or executed by Red Army as AK was subject of Polish government in London, not to that bunch of "Polish" communists brought from Moscow) and she was of noble blood ("class enemy"), so had to hide under a different name many years.

But, I guess, you learned another version of history in the school.

7 points of Putin's plan

Russian President Vladimir Putin proposed on Wednesday, after a telephone conversation with Ukrainian President Petr Poroshenko, a seven-point plan to stop the bloodshed and stabilize the situation in the south-east of Ukraine. Details of the plan are presented on the website of the President.

1. "cessation of active offensive operations of the armed forces, the formation of armed militia south-east of Ukraine in the Donetsk and Luhansk directions";

2. "withdrawal of armed detachments of power structures Ukraine at a distance that precludes the possibility of firing the town by artillery and all rocket systems";

3. "wholesome and objective international control over compliance with the conditions of the cease-fire," and "monitoring the situation in created in this way the safety zone";

4. "exclude the application of military aviation against the civilian population and localities in the conflict zone";

5. "organize the exchange of detainees by force - according to the formula" all in all "without any preconditions";

6. "opening of humanitarian corridors for refugees and humanitarian cargo deliveries to cities and towns Donbas - Donetsk and Lugansk circuits";

7. "referral to towns in the Donbas, which suffered in the conflict, repair teams with the task of rebuilding the destroyed social infrastructure and utilities and help prepare for the winter";

Edited by Rydygier

Please enough, i watched all video recording.
who throws or here(on the right), or give you link.

when Germany occupied Europe as it was called?

hm

Soviet army assault Czechoslovakia:

Soviet army assault Romania:

Bulgaria

Yugoslavia

Poland

Hungary

==========================================================

fact that the overall negative impression about the Soviet Union agree.

ok.

I had an account on the old forum, after transferring forum to a new engine old account was lost. And write here in order to clarify, to reduce the flow of false information, and most importantly to BIS in the following OFP game i can playing for Victor Troska did not fight against evil Russian. :)

with engine R-195 can.

exactly 60%-70%

Another typical rusofob.

Well, if you consider such photos to be proof of anything, here's one for you:

DSCF0593_800.jpg

That's Soviet and German soldiers fraternizing. Does it prove USSR and Reich were fundamentally similar and/or had warm feelings between eachother?

No. Neither do prove anything the photos above

Edited by DarkWanderer

That plan would put the whole region under Putins control because it says nowhere that the separatists have to give up their weapons or withdraw as well.

Poin 2 essentially means that the Ukrainian Army would have to withdraw to a point roughly 70km away from the combat area (since that is the range of Rocket artillery like the smerch).

Pretty one sided "plan" if you ask me.

Oh and beeing welcomed as the liberator, and actually beeing one are two different things.

That plan would put the whole region under Putins control because it says nowhere that the separatists have to give up their weapons or withdraw as well.

What did you expected from Putin? He is trying to fake that he is a neutral external monitor, and it's the rest of the world who is one sided...

That's Soviet and German soldiers fraternizing. Does it prove USSR and Reich were fundamentally similar and/or had warm feelings between eachother?

Ukraine is actually a good example, the troops of the Third Reich was first welcomed by many of the population in the Ukraine to be freed under the burden of Stalin and communism i.e. political purge, concentration camps (Gulags), Holodomor (hunger catastrophe), to be continued . But the NS did not use this for their own advantage, on the contrary the people started to hate them with their brutal ideology.

At the end of the war the Nuremberg processes were necessary about the conviction of the NS responsible. But it was also an international court proceeding for human rights and other serious offences, where actual criminals did judge over criminals from western and eastern countries.

Edited by oxmox

What? How many countries has any of the Western Nations annexed?

And NATO attacked Serbia to stop the war provoked by Serbia and the war crimes that resulted from it.

In this case it's Russia that provoked the war, invading and occupying parts of Ukraine.

War provoked by Serbia? wtf you talking about?

About 10k terrorists from ANA, UCK supported by NATO, USA and all other countries illegaly entered in Serbian terriroty, and now you say that Serbia provoked war?

In that war Serbia was only against almost whole Europe and NATO.

Did you know that NATO attacked on bridge Serbian train full of innocent peoples and childrens? And you know what is NATO response for that? Its colateral damage. lolz

5 Year old Milica Rakid died from NATO Bombs at night, NATO no apology.

Tons of depleted uranium bombs dropped over Serbia, all of these bombs are forbidden by UN.

In that war NATO supported ANA, UCK whole time, those terrorists are even trained by NATO and USA Officers.

So, by you all countries that are in war againts nato and that don't support NATO are provoking war? Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran? Now Russian's provoking war?

Bunch of BBC and CNN idiots.