batto

Ukraine General

Myke;2738680']You never served in a army' date=' didn't you? ;)[/quote']

I served, and if we would drink DURING our shift, we would be screwed so badly (convicted by both civil and military courts) that it wouldnt be funny anymore.

I served, and if we would drink DURING our shift, we would be screwed so badly (convicted by both civil and military courts) that it wouldnt be funny anymore.

Has that ever prevented drinking? Or sleeping during a night shift? Or in worse cases, doing drugs?

Has that ever prevented drinking? Or sleeping during a night shift? Or in worse cases, taking drugs?

Ok, ok, I guess I'm not a saint :)

Ok, ok, I guess I'm not a saint :)

Hahaha I think no one is a saint, I have seen all kind of miss-conducts.

Once in christmas' eve I was ordered by a lt. colonel to drink with him a whole bottle of Champagne ( he was the commander of my battalion so... ), I was at that moment with the assault rifle loaded.

I also had a NCO ( former spec ops ) that use to always take two bottles of whisky for the night shifts... and he didn't share.

And this ones are the "smooth" ones, as a MP I saw all kind of freaks.

:yay:

this record sounds like complete fake, taken and cut-pasted from interviews in TV, complete nonsense, rather "bad taste humor" of someone who wanted to joke on Ukrainians but it is like joking on those who died

That is really not funny and disrespectful to everyone who died (Not metioning that its really unprofessionaly done, the phone/radio doesn't sound remotly like a real one :)).

( The Independent ) Vladimir Putin employs a full-time food taster to ensure his meals aren't poisoned

If you were Vladimir Putin, you could be forgiven for feeling a little paranoid right now, as the Western world takes turns to blame, excoriate, vilify and condemn you over the Malaysian airline disaster. You might well wonder whether a bullet, a Jiffy bag full of ricin or a lunchtime polonium sandwich were most likely to be the means of your imminent dispatch from this life. So it's no surprise to learn that the Russian president employs a professional food taster on his full-time staff.

Stalinian paranoia.

Well seeing what had happen to some of his competitors, opponents, or journalists against him... Maybe he has a point...

for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

Who uses poison against his enemies...

( Al Jazeera ) Ukraine PM resigns amid parliamentary turmoil

Ukraine's prime minister has resigned in protest at the collapse of the ruling coalition and a parliamentary schism that has hurt the nation's fight against pro-Russian rebels.

"I announce my resignation in connection with the dissolution of the parliamentary coalition and the blocking of government initiatives," Arseniy Yatsenyuk said on Thursday.

Stalinian paranoia.

He knows the tricks of the trade. In other words he knows what to fear since he has been using the same playbook many times since coming to power. Journalists, opposition members, defectors and many more.

( BBC ) US says evidence shows Russia fired artillery into Ukraine

The US says it has evidence that Russia has fired artillery across the border targeting Ukrainian military positions.

Russia also intends "to deliver heavier and more powerful multiple rocket launchers" to pro-Russian separatists in Ukraine, the state department said.

Russia has frequently denied sending any rocket launchers into Ukraine.

The US comment comes a week after Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 crashed in eastern Ukraine, with the rebels widely accused of shooting it down.

Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott has proposed a multinational force to secure the crash site mounted by countries most affected by the disaster, namely Australia, the Netherlands and Malaysia.

_76388480_ukraine_malaysia_plane_624_latest_v2.jpg

Edited by MistyRonin

how can you keep believing this stuff? and the US now comes with some proof that Russia using arty on UA pos,while they cant or wont show or come up with any proof for the shotdown plane while they observe UA like a hawk!? they prob see a ant fart in the woods,but nothing on a missile hitting a plane, but sure, they see "russian" forces using arty to shoot over the border into UA. Really?

how can you keep believing this stuff?

What makes you think that I believe it? I just post the news that I think can be interesting. With your same logic, I also believe all the news from RT that I have post :rolleyes:

In that specific case I think that could be perfectly possible that it has happened, but I will need proof.

In that specific case I think that could be perfectly possible that it has happened, but I will need proof.

There are numerous reports of arty being fired into Ukraine, but sadly the US can't even prove the sun is bright.

Or they don't want to for some reason, like to not show how good (or bad) their satelites really are.

Yay, more stuff people might call CONSPIRACY </MWAHAHA>

Another version of what might have happened regarding the shot down plane:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e23_1406177167

The author implies that the plane might have been shot down by the national guard during an excercise.

The logic conlcusion to be drawn from The Russian and Ukrianian evidnece is that Malaysian Flight MH17 was shot down by a missile fired from BUK 213 by Polish ex-mercanaries training Battalion Azov and National Guard fighters paid for by Israeli Oligarch Ihor Valeriyovych Kolomoyskyi.

Another emerging theory suggests that the Ukrainian government along with the SBU is attemptiong to set-up the Right Sector led National Guard by publishing a photo of BUK 312 that has been reported to be in the hands of the Azov Battalion and the National Guard.

The amout of typos makes this blog however look quite unreliable. Has anyone found any other sources with that information?

i do not know German language, but in our press they wrote , there is article in Suddeutsche Zeitung about that now France is training Russian Navy soldiers

---------- Post added at 12:00 ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 ----------

another news - according to press, Andrey Neronsky, Russian director or Russian "culture institute in Latvia in Moscow" says that "Russians are discriminated by Latvia and patience can end and 500 militia men is enough to finish Latvian state existance" and he says that "Crimean scenario is possible in Latvia too"

so once again - Russian imperialism and nationalism , this time in mouth of this director which doesn't understand that minority cannot be over majority

http://wiadomosci.onet.pl/tylko-w-onecie/rosyjski-ekspert-ostrzega-cierpliwosc-kremla-w-koncu-sie-skonczy/z7llg

i wonder what Latvian or Estonian or Lithuanian press says