batto

Ukraine General

...70% of Syrian people are Sunnis... key word Syrian people. And they are in their state. How ethnic minority and majority depends to constitutional reform of state - seems only France knows. But maybe you now better. As i remember somebody invaded that country. Yeah, west love colonies. (and need em, resources hunger, i understand) It's so nice to have some plantations in far country. Slaves, women in light dresses, cricket in jungle, camels, pyramids - romantic.

You talk like if Russia hasn't been a colonial empire. Ukraine itself or Crimea are former colonies of the Russian Empire ( well now Crimea is under illegal military occupation ), exploiting its peoples and resources, using them as slaves, etc. But yeah no pyramids...

In fact Russia is one of the few countries that still keeps most of its colonies. If you want to know more.

BTW Lavrov speech show something clear, he is not interested in peace. And obviously if the pro-Russian ukrainians didn't had start any insurrection, there would be peace and dialog would be easier.

Edited by MistyRonin

....well now Crimea is under illegal military occupation....

Exactly. Look how we threat them. It's a genocide. :)

Sevastopol 2 of may 2014

P.S. You can see a red armpatches with swastika. HitlerHitlerHitlerHitler. :)

Simferopol 1 of may 2014

P.S. You can see a red flags. StalinStalinStalinStalin. :)

Simferopol 1 of may 2014

P.S. You can hear some communistic marches. Ofcourse snipers on the roofs and people very scared. :)

Yalta 1 of may 2014

P.S. When woman who recorded that video comments: our souls is happy. Please don't beleive to her. She is a KGB agent.

Exactly. Look how we threat them. It's a genocide. :).

It's an illegal military occupation, that is a fact.

No one said anything about genocides.

The nazis did the same with the Anschluss, no genocide either. But was an illegal military occupation.

Look how happy some Austrians were to be invaded:

ans38-03s.jpg

They did a "vote" like in Crimea:

StimmzettelAnschlussSmall.jpg

Or when the nazis to invaded Denmark. No genocide, the Danish Gov. still ruled for years ( under German control ).

And we could continue.

It was quite ironic your colonialism comment, specially having in mind that Putin is recovering Russian colonies.

Edited by MistyRonin

Putin will be in France soon with visit, i think you can say to him everything you want personaly. I saw that pictures, propoganda from both sides make tons of them each day. :) Funny pictures.

It's an illegal military occupation, that is a fact.

And we could continue.

Yes it's a fact. Yes you can continue. :)

Putin will be in France soon with visit, i think you can say to him everything you want personaly. I saw that pictures, propoganda from both sides make tons of them each day. :) Funny pictures.

That's not propaganda my bad, that's humour. Is that a strong word now in Russia ? ;)

You probably prefered the previous one i posted.

That's not propaganda my bad, that's humour. Is that a strong word now in Russia ? ;)

C'mon. It's a humour, but with propoganda motives. :) No, don't worry propoganda word is not so strong in Russia. :)

So. Pictures about Crimea crisis. :) I forget about Batto again. Fixing:

http://s019.radikal.ru/i621/1405/98/d3657beef4e6.jpg (221 kB)

Captured and detained Tatarian girl in Crimea.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You probably prefered the previous one i posted.

No, i just push the nearest button "Reply with quote". :) I think they both nice.

Edited by ArtTem

So. Pictures about Crimea crisis. :) I forget about Batto again. Fixing:

http://s019.radikal.ru/i621/1405/98/d3657beef4e6.jpg (221 kB)

A bit offtopic, but... no argument here, Russian girls are really beautiful, and I don't talk about the photoshopped photos you post, but about my Russian friends and acquitances.

BTW keep adding photos, they make the thread more interesting.

A bit offtopic, but... no argument here, Russian girls are really beautiful, and I don't talk about the photoshopped photos you post, but about my Russian friends and acquitances.

BTW keep adding photos, they make the thread more interesting.

Wrooong. It's a real photosession in Crimea.

Here is the author. http://fotokto.ru/id22367

Edited by ArtTem

Wrooong. It's a real photosession in Crimea.

Here is the author. http://fotokto.ru/id22367

I've studied a master in photography and that photo has been worked in Photoshop for hours. Same as the rest of the author BTW ( who is quite good ). Photoshop is used to "embellish" photos, and is used by 99% of magazines, media, etc. Specially talking about fashion and artistic photos.

If you want photos without much Photoshop, here you have my favorite living photographer, Yuri Kozyrev ( who BTW is Russian ;) ):

http://noorimages.com/photographer/kozyrev/

Here you have his photos from Maidan:

http://noorimages.com/feature/kiev_uprising/

Edited by MistyRonin

I've studied a master in photography and that photo has been worked in Photoshop for hours.

Ah. You was speaking about postproduction. Yes. Sure it postproducted.

Ah. You was speaking about postproduction. Yes. Sure it postproducted.

Photoshop is used basically for editing photos ( pospo if you prefer ). To "create" stuff you use other software, mainly 3D.

The typical comment that 99% of the people I took photos of when I'm working as a photographer is : " Give me some good Photoshop " ( like if the software would be able to make miracles, although can improve greatly " people not so pretty " ).

Before I was meaning that some of my Russian friends ( who happen to be girls ), are beautiful without any photographic retouch.

Edited by MistyRonin

Everyone knows that rssian girls can be very beautifull

New Dispatch, did Simon leave the country?

Geez what a nice and friendly bunch of people they are :rolleyes:

Before I was meaning that some of my Russian friends ( who happen to be girls ), are beautiful without any photographic retouch.

I need proof.

:pet1:

Everyone knows that rssian girls can be very beautifull

New Dispatch, did Simon leave the country?

Geez what a nice and friendly bunch of people they are :rolleyes:

Remark 1.

From 4:46 in video:

Because we are different to western Ukraine. We have many differences, including the mentality, the culture and other positions that allow us to be a united Ukraine.

Originaly he telling there :

Because we are different to western Ukraine. We have many differences, including the mentality, the culture and other positions that not allow us to be a united Ukraine.

Remark 2.

Yes, PrivateBank it's a very interesting bank. I can tell few scandals not so far in time line, wich i remember:

- World of Tanks vs players in Ukraine, Russia, let's say east countries. Private bank take many hidden percent from players payments without any notices.

- Crimea. PrivateBank took all moneys from people of Crimea bank accounts. And now Russian government pay to people who suffered from that, sums to 700 000 rubles (about 22 000 dollars)maximum, it's the first wave of urgent assistance.

Edited by ArtTem

Remark 1.

From 4:46 in video:

Originaly he telling there :

I think it is only a typo, nothing intentional.

So the bank basically stole the peoples money? Are the accounts only frozen or have they indeed been emptied?

I think it is only a typo, nothing intentional.

So the bank basically stole the peoples money? Are the accounts only frozen or have they indeed been emptied?

Officially Kolomoysky stated bankruptcy. :) Few weeks ago. :) I'll gather info and post if you are interested in such nuances.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Emm.

http://youtu.be/LiAf8Jw6Aps

It's aaaaaa Mi-24 which took hits and made an emergency landing at 5 of may in Slavyansk. Man tell to another: - At night "Sushki" (Su) flew here and destroy him.

People clean territory from that garbage. Boys collect souvenirs.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Video from The New York Times.

Remark. Nice show. Ofcourse FedSup and pro-russians real. But that "blackpeople". Try to show me that they are casuals. Noobs. But sorry. Your eyes and how your move guys. Naaah. But nice show.

Edited by ArtTem

Remark. Nice show. Ofcourse FedSup and pro-russians real. But that "blackpeople". Try to show me that they are casuals. Noobs. But sorry. Your eyes and how your move guys. Naaah. But nice show and ofcourse PutinHitlerPutinHitler.

I thought it was a Russian tradition to call anyone who you don't like nazi/fascist ( besides that at least Putin is following Hitler's playbook ). Lavrov, Putin and all the Rus. Gov. are always calling their enemies that.

For instance today: ( RT ) Odessa tragedy ‘fascism in action’ - Lavrov

But said that, the black 'phantom' men on the Ukrainian side are a mystery. But I'm afraid no journalist is gonna have the guts to dare to investigate them.

- - -

( The Guardian ) Russian politician condemns Eurovision as 'Europe-wide gay parade'

The Russian politician who inspired a controversial anti-gay law has found a new source of gay propaganda: the Eurovision song contest.

St Petersburg legislator Vitaly Milonov – who sponsored a local law against homosexual propaganda in 2011 that helped pave the way for a similar federal law last year – has written a letter to Russia's Eurovision selection committee asking it not to send Russian musicians to the 2014 competition in Copenhagen in May.

Calling the event a "Europe-wide gay parade," Milonov argued that Russian performers' participation would "contradict the path of cultural and moral renewal that Russia stands on today". In a tweet, the lawmaker called for a full boycott of the "Sodom show".

It's interesting that Russia Gov. is going away from the European values of tolerance and basic humans rights. Maybe the idea of not participate in European contests would be logic.

Edited by MistyRonin

It's interesting that Russia Gov. is going away from the European values of tolerance and basic humans rights. Maybe the idea of not participate in European contests would be logic.

Yes. On the full speed. You must notice. Or keep in mind. I guess you have friends from Moscow or mainly from St. Petersburg. You was talking it's a girls. So i guess most of your friends is from two Russian capitals - "La Boheme". Russian population is 143 666 931 people (registered). Population of both capitals is 16 000 000 of people. And they always like to say: there is no any life behind MKAD (Moscow ring road, which surrounds Moscow). Petersburg is more polite in such questions. But thinks the same with Moscow.

We (127666931 of Russian people) don't understand who gave them the right not to consider us as people. Who gave them the right to think that only they (16 000 000) know how to live. So they can cry, make Bolotnaya, fu...ck with themselfs... change gender, do what they like. But we are not interested in theirs statments. If they say there is no life behind MKAD. So, many people with whom i speak, have the same point of view as mine. In the day, when they overthrow the government, we will draw a new border for them, just right on the boundary of their domain. We pay for their life. All regions of country works and pay to that "cream of society". So they can STFU. If we here think that our children didn't need gay propoganda. And boy must be a boy, it's the way it should be, we are majority.

Edited by ArtTem

Yes. On the full speed. You must notice. Or keep in mind. I guess you have friends from Moscow or mainly from St. Petersburg. You was talking it's a girls. So i guess most of your friends is from two Russian capitals - "La Boheme". Russian population is 143 666 931 people (registered).

My Russian friends are from Saint Petersburg true ( well one from Belarus ). But my opinion is mainly based on the laws the Russian Gov. is passing lately.

BTW the Russian Gov. can IMO pass the moral rules they want as long as they are supported by their population and don't affect other countries; but that doesn't mean that IMO Russia is not going far away from the European values turning more into an authocratic regim as the ones we can see in Africa or Asia. But if that's what Russian population wants, kudos for them.

Edited by MistyRonin

My Russian friends are from Saint Petersburg true ( well one from Belarus ). But my opinion is mainly based on the laws the Russian Gov. is passing lately.

BTW the Russian Gov. can IMO pass the moral rules they want as long as they are supported by their population and don't affect other countries; but that doesn't mean that IMO Russia is not going far away from the European values turning more into an authocratic regim as the ones we can see in Africa or Asia. But if that's what Russian population wants, kudos for them.

EU values - it's a EU values. Russian values - it's a Russian values. We don't give any care what others think. It's our way of life. We go our own path.

BTW about what mystic bloody law you are talking? I know only one law:

The code of administrative offences.

Article 6.21. Propaganda of non-traditional sexual

relations among minors (children).

Establishing liability for propaganda of non-traditional sexual relations among minors, as manifested in the dissemination of information aimed at the formation of non-traditional sexual attitudes, the attractiveness of non-traditional sexual relations, distorted picture of social equivalence of traditional and non-traditional sexual relations, or the imposition of information about non-traditional sexual relations, causing interest to such relations, if these actions do not contain penal act in the form of a fine. For such offenses is proposed to impose a fine for physical persons - at the rate from 4 to 5 thousand roubles; on officials-from 40 to 50 thousand roubles; on legal entities from 800 thousand to 1 million RUR or administrative suspension of operations for up to 90 days.

Edited by ArtTem

EU values - it's a EU values. Russian values - it's a Russian values. We don't give any care what others think. It's our way of life. We go our own path.

No one has said anything against that.

As I said, that is ok for me as long as it's keep inside Russia and Russian population agrees. The world is used to a Russia closed to itself. The problem as I said too is when they try to give lessons and try that other countries change theirs.

So as I said before it would be logic for Russia to not participate in any activities that are against their moral values.

Little OT.

How produced such news for West media .

St. Peterburg, Palace square, 02.08.2013.

How to make a report for West about "evil regime threats the LGBT".

Recipe:

2 of august - VDV celebration day;

1 gay - on the square with picket;

Tons of west journalists - you can see that they come with him and start photo from the beginning.

Voula! Result. :)

This is a suicide to make any LGBT actions at this day. No one would understand the joke.

http://i069.radikal.ru/1405/f8/b01f12efa595.jpg (2620 kB)

Edited by ArtTem