batto

Ukraine General

less than 50.000 people

Can i read something about that? Please.

Edited by ArtTem

Both Svoboda and Right sector have together less than 50.000 people, to me that is a few having in mind that Ukraine has 45 million people. But of course that after the Russian Invasion of Crimea and the pro-Russian insurrection, they are gonna gather more followers.

That's why I dislike so much certain media in Russia, because they are spreading hatred and provoking violence ( mainly the ones that are owned by the Kremlin: Rossiya 1, RT, etc. ). Are the main reason of all this madness ( well and also Putin's policies of invasion and ethnic "protection" ).

50 000 people

they have few percents in whole Ukraine (in western they have more percents, over dozen in some regions)

the same time, real nazi - Zhyrinovski - is co-chairman or Russian parliament, has 11-12% in 150 000 000 country , he says that my country should not exist, that Finland should not exist - real nazi, real fasicst are in Russian parliament voted by Russians

and those Russian bikers who knee down behind Orthodox Church priest and later kidnapped people in Crimea - yeees they are saint

Can i read something about that? Please.

Of course:

Right Sector

Membership: 10,000

Svoboda

Membership: 15,000

The primary sources as usual are in the bottom of the linked pages.

- - -

Remember that I have talked about their people, their members, not their voters.

It's very sad that forum don't wanna to show all photos. For some reason he automaticaly make a link. And nobody go there. But if you look closer. You will find that i've collected photos with nazis+right sector+svoboda+politics.

http://s006.radikal.ru/i214/1405/3a/7cf71e2c7a2d.jpg (292 kB) its not just few boys.

The fact that you took the time to make such a collection does seem as if you are just a little bit biased....

OK here is a story for you:

When the Croatian war for independence started Serbian (and Russian) Media was quick to brand all Croats as fashists who want to kill all Serbians (just like it is now happening with the Ukraine).

Were there fashists in Croatia? Yes of course! How many? Just a tiny minority. But this branding by the Media, the increasing violence and the fact that the fashists were the first to stand up and fight against the Serbian agression led to a generall radicalization of the population, up to the point where people didn´t only joke that they were fashists but started to use old WW2 fashist symbols and folklore. Were they really fashists? Hell no! But those symbols just became very popular, and some still are. Are the people who still use them fashists? In fact, mostly not. To Croatians those symbols now have a different meaning from that in WW2. Are fashists in control of the Government? Not by a single bit.

Did the Russian and Serbian media exagerate and lie? Hell yes they did.

It is the same in the Ukraine. I see history repeating itself.

Edited by Tonci87

Of course:

Right Sector

Svoboda

The primary sources as usual are in the bottom of the linked pages.

- - -

Remember that I have talked about their people, their members, not their voters.

Aha. Ok. So you think that 10 000 well trained and angry men's, plus 15 000 the same but from Svoboda - it's not enough to make things going as you wish on Maidan?

And when you win the first part. Let's imagine. You are one of them, you are now like a boss. You switch off police. Switch off army. How do you think, is it enough to make what you want and need, with that 25 000 well trained and angry people? BTW you always keep in mind that you have 4 521 524 who voted for you in 2012 and support you. So you always have a fresh meat.

But ofcourse the problem is not in them. The problem is in guys who wanna Federalization. Yes they start to solve that problem very silly. But. Like i said, they are people too. And they're sitting in their city. They don't move to capture Kiev.

Edited by ArtTem

The saddest thing is that Moscow already won the game. The amount of casualties on Pro Russian side, and the increasing anger on both sides will provide any come back to the previous united Ukraine. Kiev governement fell in the wide opened trap, in an unbelievable catch 22 situation.

And remark.

When was events in Crimea. I was reading the local forums of the Crimea. Watched them. In the same way I do it now with South-East local forums. But in those times, I clearly saw that it was desire of the people of Crimea. And they was united in that desire. The referendum, everything was fine. But about the forums from Southeast - I can't say so. There is a split. Confusion and vacillation. I have to report it. Because I try to be objective. On the forums, from South-East, I don't see the same unity among the people and desire to vote for federalization, as it was with Crimeans with referendum.

Please don't start to tell smthng like it's a local forum. There are few grannies. Slavyansk have 2 forums. And they are all shot down because of overload each 20 minutes. The same was in Crimea. All forums was overloaded. Administrators from Crimea forums do not turn off banhammers all the time, kicking off from threads people without Crimea IP.

Edited by ArtTem

But ofcourse the problem is not in them. The problem is in guys who wanna Federalization. Yes they start to solve that problem very silly. But. Like i said, they are people too. And they're sitting in their city. They don't move to capture Kiev.

Of course they are people, and as I said a lot of times; Russian speaking Ukrainians deserve their recognition and rights.

The problem are those who took the weapons. That have to be dealt with first as criminals that they are ( I think the same of the civilians that took weapons in the "Ukrainian" side ).

Then is when everyone should press the Ukrainian Gov. to dialog with the population of Eastern Ukraine ( in fact there are already some steps in that direction ). IMO the population deserve to decide democratically and peacefully their future ( without any army occupying their streets ).

Another step would be see what Gov. is elected in the 25th of may elections.

But those elections should be postponed until the situation in eastern Ukraine cools down.

Russian public call "fasicsts" Ukrainians, Ukrainian army, Ukrainian police

for me FASCIST is man who believe in "strong leader" - such as love for Putin, for me bigger "fascists" are Russians blindly loving Putin than Ukraianian, cause "fascists" ideas are ideas "around strong leader leading country" (like Duce in Italy in 1930s, like Hitler in Germany, like Kim family in North Korea)

To supplement your prompt comment I'd like to add that the bigger "nazist" "fascist" "populist" is a person who blames and accuses other people about it. In clinical psychology it's called "projection". It applies to macro-scale political argumentation as well, especially when deciding vote belongs to "supreme leader".

technique of defending oneself against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in oneself, while attributing them to others

Projection often justifies aggressive behaviors towards others, by gradual increase of false belief of aggressive attitude of outside world, thus the subject has to implement the necessity of taking immediate and preemptive actions do defuse internal tension. By that projection becomes important factor in developing paranoia.

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

-Matthew 7:3-5

most probably Timoshenko - so corruption and oligarchy will carry on Ukraine still

Ukraine needs new party, people free of corruption, free of oligarchy thinking, free of being businesmen-related, mafia-related, people who care about transparence and honest decent administration, problem is that such honest politicians would be asasinated week after

Timoshenko and busines oligarchs will run to be in EU - eastern Ukraine won't agree - another conflicts (without authonomy of east - situation repeats, maybe pro-Russian anti-EU terrorists will appear)

the best scenario would be party which wants Ukraine to be independent , from both Russia and EU, who want to make Ukraine free of corruption - but there is no such party or such party is Right Sector - but it is dangerous to for example Polish minority there not even saying about Russian minority so Right Sector would be bad solution for non-Ukrainians on Ukraine and causing international problems again,

i believe Timoshenko gonna win and new theft on Ukraine will begin on scale like Yanuk theft, she will take revenge on everyone who prooved here criminal activity (she was charged for ordering murder in business too)

Ukraine has problem that no matter who will win from mainstream parties - mafia wins, who is not mafia (not thief, not corrupted, not making frauds ?) probably only "right-wing" there i am afraid, Ukraine is between hammer and anvil, no good choice, only bad or bad,

thats why eastern parts wants out

Edited by vilas

Aha. Ok. So you think that 10 000 well trained and angry men's it's not enough to make things going as you wish on Maidan?

And when you win the first part. Let's imagine. You are one of them, you are now like a boss. You switch off police. Switch off army. How do you think, is it enough to make what you want and need, with that 10 000 well trained and angry people? BTW you always keep in mind that you have 4 521 524 who voted for you in 2012 and support you. So you always have a fresh meat.

Dude just read what I wrote:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?173470-Ukraine-General&p=2683641&viewfull=1#post2683641

Do you honestly think that all those 10 000 men are in a condition, or even willing to fight?. Those who are are again only a small percentage of the 10000. Some may be too young, much more are too old, and many more have a job and family and enough sense to stay at home. Well trained? You need more than a few weeks to really train somebody to be a soldier.

Dude just read what I wrote:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?173470-Ukraine-General&p=2683641&viewfull=1#post2683641

Do you honestly think that all those 10 000 men are in a condition, or even willing to fight?. Those who are are again only a small percentage of the 10000. Some may be too young, much more are too old, and many more have a job and family and enough sense to stay at home. Well trained? You need more than a few weeks to really train somebody to be a soldier.

Yes i read carefull. But don't forget that "Right sector" was organized from SNPU and UNA UNSO in 1991. They was participating in both Chechen wars. Please drop off that propaganda. Nobody speak about young boys and few weeks. :)

Something go wrong in west. It's all because of tolerance. Amin's Palace was captured and cleared by 60 guys from specop and 130 guys from VDV division. And 3,5 thousand soldiers and 150 bodyguards against them. You really don't believe in the human potential.

Man is an unique creature. He can be a hamster and can be an unstoppable war machine. Depends on what program is in his head. Guys from the "Right sector" have a "right" program.

The scheme is very simple. One machine can control squad of humsters. You don't need to have 10000+15000 terminators. Just 1000-2000. And you are like a boss.

866958f1d730t.jpg

And Vilas was telling some important things wich nobody understand. But i understand about what things he is talking. You wanna to be a new god in Ukraine? Here is recipe:

1000-2000 fanatic war machines + bribetaking friends in police + bribetaking friends in government + moneys to all that bastards = PROFIT! You are now a god. You can do what you like and want.

Russia urges Kiev to stop bloodshed in Ukraine's south-east and begin negotiations.

(ITAR-TASS) http://en.itar-tass.com/russia/730528

Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Grigory Karasin urged the Ukrainian sides to begin negotiations but said this would depend on the Kiev authorities’ readiness to do so. “We would like both sides - the Kiev authorities and representatives of Ukrainian regions, representatives of those who are wishing constitutional reform - to sit down at the negotiating table and discuss the future system of Ukraine. For format is a separate question,†he said on Monday, May 5.

“It is important, though, that both sides participate,†he said.

China to Take Part in Crimea Transport Corridor – Reports

(RIA NOVOSTI) http://en.ria.ru/world/20140505/189581715/China-to-Take-Part-in-Crimea-Transport-Corridor--Reports.html

According to the report, state contractor China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC) and the private investment fund China International Fund Ltd. (CIF) are planning to take part in the $3 million project.

The Russian Ministry of Transportation is currently preparing a memorandum on the construction, and an agreement could be signed during Russian President Vladimir Putin’s visit to China later this month.

Putin Signs Law on National Card Payment System

(RIA NOVOSTI) http://en.ria.ru/russia/20140505/189591223/Putin-Signs-Law-on-National-Card-Payment-System.html

Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed into law a bill to create a national card payment system, the Kremlin press service said Monday.
As a reaction to Crimea reunifying with Russia in mid-March, the US introduced targeted sanctions against Russian officials and Rossiya Bank, considered by the US Treasury to be a private bank for many Russian government officials.

Following the move, Visa and MasterCard stopped client operations for cardholders at Rossiya Bank, SMP Bank, as well as their subsidiaries Sobinbank and Investkapitalbank with no prior notice, causing a serious drop in the consumer confidence of the banks.

According to Russian Central Bank estimates, building the infrastructure for the launch of the national payment system may take up to six months, but the distribution of the cards to the public could take up to two years.

Visa and MasterCard have announced they were concerned about the future of their business in Russia in light of the new legislation.

European Commission: Sanctions vs. Russia may seriously affect European economy

(ITAR-TASS) http://en.itar-tass.com/economy/730494

BRUSSELS, May 5. /ITAR-TASS/. Imposing economic sanctions against Russia may seriously hurt the European economy, according to Siim Kallas, interim European Commissioner for Economic and Monetary Affairs.

At a news conference devoted to the spring statistics forecast of the European Commission, Kallas said that they were thoroughly analyzing the possible consequences of imposing (trade and economic) sanctions on Russia. He noted that there were three possible scenarios, the worst of which envisioned serious losses to the European economy.

Nevertheless, the commissioner outlined that in case such sanctions against Russia are adopted, their impact on the economies of European countries would be unequal: some countries like Finland or Cyprus would be more exposed to negative effects, the others — to a lesser extent.

GF Su-25 or Su-24 works in Slavyansk.

Photo from balcony where girl was killed by sniper. I guess about that girl locals was spoke on forum. And a head of hospital was telling about her.

3194677.jpg

GF MI-24V wich was shot down.

ya5K1h4QUiM.jpg

Tanks near Krasnoarmeisk.

http://youtu.be/hpB7I6Jq5Sg

Some part of policemans in Odessa switch the side. 4 of may. They left the cordon around the prison where pro-russians or fedsupporters or terrorists (call as you like) whom survived after the fire, had been held.

http://youtu.be/k18w4dI8cxY

Edited by ArtTem

Meanwhile rumors say that suddenly there is a massive evacuation from Kramatorsk airfield, held by government forces. All the troops including Nazional guard and Right sector had been withdrawn in a short time, locals do not understand why.

Edit: Dnepropetrovsk, Mi-8 damaged in Slaviansk is towed for repairment.

1163120_original.jpg

Some other photos of Mi-24 shot down yesterday.

According to this article five Ukrainian pilots were killed during fighting in South-East.

Edited by Spooky Lynx

Having seen a few of the videos/photos, it's really disturbing and I hope that all of that is over soon.

Edited by SINE

Edit: Dnepropetrovsk, Mi-8 damaged in Slaviansk is towed for repairment.

According to this article five Ukrainian pilots were killed during fighting in South-East.

Let me give few remarks. Mi-8 was shot down at 2 of may. Locals denied any rumors about Mi-8 at yesterday.

Pilots of Mi-24 died in cockpit. Because of fall from the sky. It's important.

http://wiadomosci.onet.pl/swiat/tatarzy-nowe-rosyjskie-wladze-krymu-groza-nam-sadem/7q6ss < article (need to google-translate) about leader of Tatars who have problems with return to Crimea and which says about Russian government abussing Muslim Tatars in Crimea which is native area of Tatars (as we know, now Orthodox church is very important in Russia)

lader of Crimean Tatars was not allowed to enter "Russian" territory , local Tatars with prosecutor charges etc.

generally Tatars (who are native there, who had their holocaust by Stalin) are very unhappy that Crimea is no longer under Ukraine

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/who-are-you-calling-fascist_786502.html

article from random googled western press analyzing problem of Russia becoming fascist (while calling oponents this name)

Edited by vilas

Dzhemilev Mustafa Abdulcemil. Kiev Rada Deputy from 1998 till now.

- 1998 Ukrainian people's party "Ruh"(Yuri Kostenko)

- 2002 The bloc " Our Ukraine" (Victor Ushenko party)

- 2007 "Our Ukraine - people's self-defense" (Victor Ushenko party)

- 2012 "Batkivshchyna" (Ylya Timoshenko)

Former chairman of the Crimea Tatars Mejlis. From November of 2013 chairman of the Mejlis is Refat Chubarov.

From 1990 till now he was a leader of "Organization of the Crimean Tatar National Movement" (OKND).

Some facts of OKND life:

- The DECREE. The SUPREME COUNCIL of the CRIMEA. About the situation in Crimea in connection with anti-constitutional activities of the "Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people" and "Organization of the Crimean Tatar national movement" (OKND) ( WSC, 1993, N 1, item 22 ) from official archive of Ukraine government

(Ukraine Rada) http://zakon1.rada.gov.ua/krym/show/rb0167002-92

By 5 - 6 October 1992 in the city of Simferopol there was mass disturbances, which organized by the so-called "Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people", it's structures and "Organization of the Crimean Tatar national movement" (OKND), which have attempted seizure of the Prosecutor's office of Republic and perpetrated the massacre of the Supreme Council of the Crimea. Playing on the interests of the Crimean Tatar people, using their difficulties in implementation of the programme of return and settlement in the Republic of Crimea, they achieve their corporate objectives. Mejlis and OKND since their formation took the policy of confrontation with the state authorities and local authorities, aggravation of the political situation and inter-ethnic relations, while ignoring of the Constitution of Ukraine and the Republic of Crimea.
Based on the fact that in the current situation unmanaged processes can occur, recognizing its responsibility to the people of Crimea for the preservation of civil peace and interethnic consent, Crimean Supreme Council decrees:

The activities of the so-called "Majlis of the Crimean Tatar people", its structures and the "Organization of the Crimean Tatar national movement (OKND) aimed at aggravation the political situation, inciting ethnic hatred, expressed in organizing mass riots, calling for the violent overthrow of legal state power bodies

and local self-government, be considered unconstitutional. To instruct law enforcement bodies of the Republic of Crimea in accordance with applicable law to take measures suppression of anti-constitutional activities "Mejlis" and OKND, and also compensation in court for the material damage.

The Crimean Tatar movement in the Crimea: 20 years in search of path. (29.03.2013)

(KAZAN-CENTER, local Tatarstan source) http://www.kazan-center.ru/osnovnye-razdely/17/372/

In General it can be stated that, although the Majlis is the most authoritative organization of the Crimean Tatars, its influence and ability to mobilize national asset constantly decreases. This is largely due to the fact that the Majlis has not fulfilled the main social and political tasks for which it was created.
In the asset of the Majlis has been only partial recognition on the foreign policy field and increased personal status and welfare of the leadership of the Mejlis. At the same time, the leadership of the Mejlis tried to integrate into the existing in Ukraine and in Crimea system, being on the "edge" of the conflict between Kiev power structures, Crimea, the Slavonic population of Crimea and the Crimean-Tatar people. Thus, the Crimean-Tatar people were hostages of the Mejlis and the Ukrainian nationalist politicians that the situation remained constantly "heated".

The leadership of the Mejlis, paradoxically, is reminiscent of the USSR leadership of the stagnation period. Higher is the lack of vertical mobility. The Crimean-Tatar people actively splits into small proprietary security elite and the lower classes. In the system Kurultai-of the Majlis is a constant struggle between the group of the head of the Mejlis and a myriad opposition groups.

....i'm to lazy to collect the whole info about OKND from the beginning till now .... :)

31 of March 2014, speaking at an informal meeting of the UN security Council, convened on the initiative of Lithuania and Ukraine, Mustafa Dzhemilev said that only the indigenous population has the right to solve the issue of self-determination of one or another territory, and called Crimean referendum cynical and absurd. Referring to some secret sources of information, he said that the real turnout in the Crimea was "not 82 %, as stated by the occupying power, and only 32,4 % (he still didn't give any proofs of that info)

In early April of 2014 Dzhemilev appealed to the Turkish government with a call to close the Bosporus for passing Russian military ships and send the Turkish Navy to the coast of the Peninsula, "in order for the aggressor would not feel so confident". The Turkish side, he said, responded that the first of these steps contrary to international agreements on shipping, and the second requires NATO.

On April 22, 2014 Mustafa Jemilev has got the "Act notification of no entry into the Russian Federation for the period till April 19, 2019" when he was leaving the Crimea.

Edited by ArtTem
spelling

( BBC ) Russia rules out new Geneva talks

Sergei Lavrov said there was no point as last month's accord between the US, EU and Russia had not been implemented.

He spoke after a Council of Europe meeting, where ministers were expected to support the Ukrainian authorities' plans for a presidential election.

Mr Lavrov said it would be "unusual" for it to take place when the army was being used against the population.

Indeed, why would people talk when there is violence? It's better to keep with the violence, no?

Lavrov as a diplomatic is as good as Hitler as painter.

(ITAR-TASS) New Geneva conference on Ukraine is possible, but no progress will be made without the participation of the south-east, Russia’s Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said.

"Holding elections at a time when army is being used against part of the population looks rather unusual", - Lavrov said.

Drove Hitler through the Hitler

Sees Hitler: HitlerHitler

Shove HitlerHitler in Hitler -

HitlerHitlerHitlerHitler.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Seems that forum don't like too long posts. So i move part from previous post. Begins here http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?173470-Ukraine-General&p=2684000&viewfull=1#post2684000

(Crimea Tatars Mejlis) Document from official Mejlis archive.

Solution. Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people. "On the situation regarding the ban of the authorities of the Russian Federation entry Mustafa Jemilev to his Motherland - Crimea".

The Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people decided:

1. To condemn the ban by the competent authorities of the Russian Federation on free entry to their Homeland legendary rights activist, leader of the Crimean Tatar people Mustafa Jemilev as an act of brazen violation of human rights to freedom of movement and as cynical ban on his rights to Homeland.

2. Cancel 3 may 2014 on the territory of the cultural-entertainment complex "Shaherezada" events of the Crimean Tatar national holiday "Hidires", as incompatible in terms of gross defying the authorities, human rights and the rights of the Crimean Tatar people.

3. To instruct the all delegates of the Kurultai of the Crimean Tatar people, the chairmens of regional councils to explain in society of the reasons why the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people for acceptance of this decision.

4. To make in 03 of may 2014 at 09.00 the peaceful action of the meeting the legendary human rights activist, leader of the Crimean Tatar people Mustafa Jemilev at the entrance to the Crimea at the checkpoint "Armyansk" (the gathering place in the highway Simferopol - Kherson at the exit of the city Armyansk).

Just some info. About Tatars, Mejlis and Mustafa Jemilev.

__________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/who-are-you-calling-fascist_786502.html

article from random googled western press analyzing problem of Russia becoming fascist (while calling oponents this name)

You really seat and google by keywords fascist+Russia? 0_о

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

-Matthew 7:3-5

When i was posting info about Odessa. I was telling about "hundred" commander Nikolay.

Official website of the Ministry of internal Affairs of Ukraine

Section of the site - "wanted". Persons who are hiding from authorities. VOLKOV NIKOLAY NIKOLAEVICH. 02.11.1981. ST. 190 Part 1. 16.03.2012

Article 190. Fraud part 1.

The illegal acquisition of somebody else's property or the acquisition of rights to property by deception or abuse of confidence (fraud). Shall be punished by a fine of up to fifty tax-free minimum incomes, or community service for a term up to two hundred forty hours, or by correctional labour for a period up to two years, or by restriction of freedom for a period up to three years.

Edited by ArtTem
Spelling

"Holding elections at a time when army is being used against part of the population looks rather unusual", - Lavrov said.

So Russia is not backing the upcoming elections in Syria then?

(ITAR-TASS) No logic in West’s readiness to recognize elections in Ukraine but not in Syria — Lavrov

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said there was no logic in the West’s readiness to recognize elections in Ukraine without constitutional reform, while refusing to do the same in Syria.
“The West believes that all this is absolutely legitimate. Those who said that the Syrian presidential elections would not be legitimate without constitutional reform have already practically recognized the legitimacy of the elections in Ukraine slated for May 25 without constitutional reform,†the minister said.

Poor Lavrov. He doesn't know that 70% of Syrian people are Sunnis...while 78% of Ukrainian people are ethnic Ukrainians. He should do some maths.

...70% of Syrian people are Sunnis... key word Syrian people. And they are in their state. How ethnic minority and majority depends to constitutional reform of state - seems only France knows. But maybe you now better. As i remember somebody invaded that country. Yeah, west love colonies. (and need em, resources hunger, i understand) It's so nice to have some plantations in far country. Slaves, women in light dresses, cricket in jungle, camels, pyramids - romantic.

(Reuters) Lavrov, Kerry agree to work on constitutional reform in Ukraine: Russian ministry

"Sergei Viktorovich Lavrov and John Kerry agreed to continue work to find a resolution on Ukraine through a speedy launch of constitutional reform with the support of international community," the ministry said in a statement.

(New York Times) U.S. and Russia Agree on Pact to Defuse Ukraine Crisis

Ukraine, the agreement says, should also ensure that reform of its constitution involves “outreach to all of Ukraine’s regions and political constituencies.†And the statement endorses the importance of economic support to Ukraine.
The announced constitutional process will be inclusive, transparent and accountable. It will include the immediate establishment of a broad national dialogue, with outreach to all of Ukraine’s regions and political constituencies, and allow for the consideration of public comments and proposed amendments.

So. Today is the 6 of May, elections planed on 25 of May. Nobody give any care to constitutional reform. Of course West can say - they made it by few days. But constitutional reform is not a new applet in appstore. You need plenty of time to make it. It's a deep process. Aaaand? Everybody understand. That elections will be without constitutional reform. So what's the problem with Syria?

Pretty simple, Syria is in a state of civil war and has been so for many years. The overall security is extremely low throughout the country.

Ukraine is pretty much safe, except for two or three cities in the east. And you know, the pro russians could have put up their own party and voted for that instead of immediately arming themselves.