batto

Ukraine General

c'mon, Crimea is rich touristic area, a lot people i know travelled to Crimea and were saying it is simply rich touristic area, even i planned holidays on Crimea this summer because last year i had no time, Crimea was most rich part of Ukraine, full of tourists from whole EU, the least that can be said about this part of Ukraine was poverty

Wow, something new. So Ukraine, Russia, Belorussia and Turkey is the "whole EU" :):)

2013 year - 6 000 000 tourisits.

From that 6 000 000:

65,6% - Ukraine - 3 936 000 people

26,1% - Russia - 1 566 000

4% - Belorussia - 240 000

4,3% - others. (258 000 people)

In that 258 000 people:

34% - Turkey - 87 720

15% - Baltic republics - 38700

15% - Germany - 38700

10% - UK - 25800

7,5% - Israel - 19350

6% - USA - 15480

12,5% - others (people from cruise liners and from other countries not listed above) - 32 500

So what means whole EU? And full of?

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

6 - 18 of February

68 - 20 of February

20 (police) - 20 of February

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/СпиÑок_погибших_на_Евромайдане

Edited by ArtTem

@AKM74 remove that video before a moderator sees it.

More and more, Putin seems to drive Russia to another Soviet Union like autocratic regime.

Thanks for YT links. I'm subscribed to this channel. Like this one:

Mein Deutsch ist kaputt ( my German is useless, I studied it for two years but I don't remember anything )

Mein Deutsch ist kaputt ( my German is useless, I studied it for two years but I don't remember anything )
It's a s political satire show, while the issues used in there are mostly true it's still satire.

sorry guys, its for ArtTem only. His PM disabled, i can't contact him other way.

Тебе ПМ не поÑлать. Я могу Ñкинуть тебе линк на твит из ÑловÑнÑка. ОбновлÑетÑÑ Ð¿Ð¾Ñ‡Ñ‚Ð¸ каждые 15 минут.

( The Guardian ) Ukrainian troops launch Slavyansk offensive, reports say

Ukrainian government forces were on Friday said to be conducting operations around the city of Slavyansk in the country's east, with pro-Russia separatists claiming a "large-scale" assault to retake the town was under way.

A Reuters photographer said he saw a military helicopter open fire on the outskirts of the town and a reporter heard gunfire. In Kiev an aide to the Ukrainian interior minister, Arsen Avakov, said he could not comment. "Until it's over no one will say anything," he said.

RT says that the Pro-Russian insurgents have shoot down another Ukrainian help.

where from separatists tooks missiles and anti-aircraft missiles ? civilians that "want independence" do not have such things as guided missiles

Some of them were seized from army during recent weeks. Including truck fully loaded with either "Grad" rockets or AA missiles (there were no exact info on this case, only photos of truck).

where from separatists tooks missiles and anti-aircraft missiles ? civilians that "want independence" do not have such things as guided missiles

Only Ukrainians knew nothing about it. So declared a no-fly zone. And they themselves control.

Only Ukrainians knew nothing about it. So declared a no-fly zone. And they themselves control.

Don't understand much what you said. But Ukrainian gov, can legally declare any no-fly zone in anywhere inside Ukraine; as any other Country gov.

BTW it seems that Ukraine's Army may be capturing a lot of terrain, because RT has changed their focus to a Seul train accident ( it never cease to amaze me how RT can call the violent Pro-Russian insurgents: "pro-federalization" ).

---------- Post added at 10:59 ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 ----------

According to RT Live Feed:

Two Mi-24 helicopters have been downed in Slavyansk, while one Mi-8 helicopter was damaged and forced to land, the Ukrainian Defense Ministry says, as cited by RIA Novosti. The Ministry adds that two Ukrainian military personnel have been killed and several others injured.

According to locals writing in blogs many of foreign journalists left Slaviansk and nearby area on 30th april already.

According to locals writing in blogs many of foreign journalists left Slaviansk and nearby area on 30th april already.

That's weird, because in The Guardian live are quoting a lot of journalist from different medias reporting from inside ( NY Times, BBC, etc. ), even showing photos from them.

In any case all reports from all the medias seem to depict a big operation.

BTW Reuters live seems to report that the third helicopter damaged by the Pro-Russian insurgents was a medical one, while the others were Hinds:

The SBU security service said one military Mi-24 helicopter gunship had been shot down, killing one airman while a second had been taken prisoner by the rebels.

It said a second Mi-24, which normally would have a crew of two, was flying in tandem and had to make a forced landing. A third helicopter, carrying medics, was hit and a medic wounded.

From RT Live:

PaulaSlier_RT

Avakov said the transportation in and out of #Slavyansk will be blocked.

Edited by MistyRonin

Nothing about medical helo according to Ukrainian MoD site:

two Mi-24 shot down and one Mi-8 damaged by unknown groups

Ukrainian army Mi-8 taking fire while flying near roadblock of anti-government protesters.

According to RIA-novosti-Ukraine, self-defence forces noted English language in radio communications.

Edited by Spooky Lynx

1 billion of dollars:

1387641253_4.jpg

The Moscow Times very modest. According to Ukraine side he stole 100 billions when was running from state on his 2 helicopters.

sorry guys, its for ArtTem only. His PM disabled, i can't contact him other way.

Ðу и запоÑтил бы линк... Или еÑÑ‚ÑŒ причина переживать за нервы учаÑтников треда? Кинь в почту

force2000@yandex.ru

Edited by ArtTem

Nothing about medical helo according to Ukrainian MoD site:

two Mi-24 shot down and one Mi-8 damaged by unknown groups

Ukrainian army Mi-8 taking fire while flying near roadblock of anti-government protesters.

According to RIA-novosti-Ukraine, self-defence forces noted English language in radio communications.

Idiots, lets see them do that when a Hind is flying over....

Idiots, lets see them do that when a Hind is flying over....

:confused: The insurgents have already shoot down two Hinds this morning.

Yasnogorsk today. One civilian heavy wounded. If I understand correctly they drove through his feet.

Wounded pilot from Mi-8. Krasnokutsky Evgeny Alekseevich. Rank Captain.

Ukrainskievoennyebrosilisvoegoranenogokollegunapoleboja.jpg

According to insurgents medics he need operation. Bullet wounds in the thigh and right leg. Surgery operation for him in process now.

Edited by ArtTem

That's a funny declaration having in mind that Russian public media are one of the main reasons that escalates the situation. And if fighting against terrorists that kidnap and torture like the mayor of Slaviansk an his thugs... ( if people like these were taking a Russian city I'm sure Russian Army would use all their power to fight them, as in chechnya ).

In fact, maybe the question would be what has the Kremlin done to prevent the situation from escalation?

Has Putin ask the Pro-Russian insurgents to step down and abandon the armed fight? As BTW he agreed in Geneve?

How Russian politicians can be that cynical?

The Russian foreign ministry has called on the west to give up its "destructive" policy on Ukraine and has urged Kiev to stop its "punitive operation" in the east, reports Reuters. "This will allow a real process of de-escalation to begin," the ministry said in a statement. Russia said the west was effectively preventing a peaceful resolution to the crisis by backing Kiev.
Yasnogorsk today. One civilian heavy wounded. If I understand correctly they drove through his feet.

I wonder how could that happen? If the civilians weren't doing anything...they were far away from the APC. I'm sure the driver changed direction and rushed against an innocent group of civilians...:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 14:50 ---------- Previous post was at 14:39 ----------

( BBC ) Ukrainian troops control half of rebel-held eastern city of Sloviansk, security officials say

Edited by MistyRonin

Russia's envoy: Russia wants the OSCE to stop a punitive operation in the East of Ukraine

(ITAR-TASS) http://itar-tass.com/politika/1162153

"We contacted the leadership of the OSCE in connection with the onset of the armed forces (Ukraine) and demanded to take steps to stop this punitive operations", - he said, noting that the claims were directed to the OSCE Secretary General Lamberto the Zannier, and acting Chairman, foreign Minister of Switzerland Didier Burkhalter. According to Kelin, in conversation with him Zannier describe what is happening in Slavyansk as "something terrible"that "need to be stopped immediately".

Press Secretary Ashton: Ukraine must observe the state's monopoly on violence

(ITAR-TASS) http://itar-tass.com/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/1162420

Ukraine must observe the state's monopoly on violence. This was stated press Secretary of the high representative for foreign Affairs and security policy Catherine Ashton - Maya Kocijancic actually supporting unleashed by Ukrainian law-enforcers military operation in the East of the country.
"We hope that Russia will join this position in the spirit of implementation of the Geneva conventions," he added, Kosancic, not mentioning about the responsibility for the implementation of the Geneva agreements by the authorities in Kiev.

:confused: The insurgents have already shoot down two Hinds this morning.

But surely not with small arms.

Also don´t stand in front of a driving APC, that should be common sense.