batto

Ukraine General

in short points (not making 1000 lines post as i can):

- Ukraine is country destroyed by years of corruption, this corruption rotten country to the core and now country shows its weaknes because of so many years of corruption and oligarchy system (WIKI says what is oligarchy in Russia and Ukraine), small group of extremly rich mafioso now are politicians,

- corruption and nepotism can destroy any country structures, and make country to be at level of some African countries, this all separatism would not happen if state was functioning well , guilty are those whom you can find as top-rich people there

You can't see the website

Russia like China or Turkey has cenzorship internet, and some websites do not work there, for example my forum (due to domain "createforums.com" can be seen in Russia only via proxy )

Edited by vilas

Russia like China or Turkey has censorship internet, and some websites do not work there, for example my forum (due to domain "createforums.com" can be seen in Russia only via proxy )

I knew the fact, but it surprises me that a news magazine is censored ( which doesn't seem to be partidist, I read a few news ). :confused:

And for what I remember, ArtTem said that they can see the FOX or the CNN ( which tend to be quite subjective ). Weird.

You can't see the website?

I see the website. :) Gunzenhausen is a town in the Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen district, in Bavaria, Germany. USAG Ansbach 15 miles. Too close... Too fat...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

in short points (not making 1000 lines post as i can):

- Ukraine is country destroyed by years of corruption, this corruption rotten country to the core and now country shows its weaknes because of so many years of corruption and oligarchy system (WIKI says what is oligarchy in Russia and Ukraine), small group of extremly rich mafioso now are politicians,

- corruption and nepotism can destroy any country structures, and make country to be at level of some African countries, this all separatism would not happen if state was functioning well , guilty are those whom you can find as top-rich people there

Russia like China or Turkey has cenzorship internet, and some websites do not work there, for example my forum (due to domain "createforums.com" can be seen in Russia only via proxy )

"createforums.com" is "Domains By Proxy, LLC" from Arizona and "Domains By Proxy, LLC" is "GODADDY.COM, LLC" from Arizona. :) :) So i think smbdy placed something there, like "goTOdaddy" (nothing with GODADDY.com) or "be a cool guy - be a nazi..." etc. Your forum is not banned personaly. Russians as they have such bloody tradition, killed the whole access. :) Our guys is too lazy to tune filters. :)

Maybe they tought that you are a maniac. Tube in the cat back... Hmmmm. Some kind of the maniac art? :D :D Nothing personal Vilas. I like your tubeasscat... It's fresh. :) Please don't explain how it shoots. Before you start to blame FSB. Try to understand them. They are not gamers. They see a resource with such pictures. They see descriptions. And translate them directly. Anyway i think they closed access not because of you.

http://s019.radikal.ru/i616/1404/c6/f9ec9adfea6d.png (1005 kB)

P.S. Maybe it was a Mukhin (Muhin) who send a letter to FSB. Who knows. :j:

Edited by ArtTem

So they complain because the Ukrainian Gov. gives enough security or too few?

Nether. Numbers did't translate to security, at least not in our case. They just think its irresponsible to send international team to territory you have zero control over and wish for the best...

Besides that the Russian ministry seems to forget the point that all this Ukrainian Force is not to fight the insurgency but to defend the country if Russia attacks with the Army that has in the borders.

They far away from a "front-line" then. Russian border around 150 km east from Slovansk.

Edited by AKM74

Sergei Shoigu: the Russian forces is removed from the border with Ukraine in places of permanent dislocation.

(RT) http://russian.rt.com/article/29782

Minister of defence of Russia Sergey Shoigu held a telephone conversation with the head of the Ministry of defense of the USA Chuck Hagel. Shoigu called an unprecedented, increase of the activity of the armed forces of the USA and NATO in Eastern Europe near the Russian borders. He also noted that after the statement of Kiev's refusal to use the army against the unarmed population, Russian troops were returned from the border area to places of permanent deployment.
"The prospect of hard violent action against civilians, said the General of the army Sergei Shoigu, has forced the Russian side to announce the beginning of large-scale military exercises in the regions adjacent to the borders with Ukraine. This decision was announced publicly. However, as soon as the Ukrainian government has expressed no intention to use regular units against unarmed population, the Russian forces were returned to their places of permanent deployment", - is spoken in the message.

according to press - peacefull march of Ukrainians was assaulted by i call them terrorists and another hostages were taken, this time civilians from Ukrainian nationality

They far away from a "front-line" then. Russian border around 150 km east from Slovansk.

150 km in a strategical level is not "far away" from the border, not even 500km for certain units.

BTW according to the Geneve agreement the pro-Russian side had to facilitate access to that monitors. But again, as in Sloviansk they went rogue.

I would now mark three sides: Ukraine Official, pro-Russian "Rep. Donetsk" and rogue Sloviansk.

Edited by MistyRonin

I would now mark three sides: Ukraine Official, pro-Russian "Rep. Donetsk" and rogue Sloviansk.

0_12f25b_b133c87f_XL.jpg

As you wish.

As you wish.

How would you designate them then? The Sloviansk self-proclaimed mayor decides everything on his own, even ignoring the other Pro-Russian Ukrainian groups.

How would you designate them then? The Sloviansk self-proclaimed mayor decides everything on his own, even ignoring the other Pro-Russian Ukrainian groups.

I would now mark sides: pro-American Ukraine Official, pro-American Ukraine Radikals, pro-Ukraine Official , pro-Ukraine Radikal, pro-Criminal/oligarch Official, pro-Criminal/oligarch Radikals, pro-Poland Civilians, pro-Russian Civilians, pro-Russian Radikals, pro-Slavyanian Civilians, pro-Cossacks Civilians, pro-Cossacks Radikals, plus different rogues from many sides. :butbut:

Edited by ArtTem

Sad, but Simon had destroyed his career in major media of the West with this interview.

Why do you say that?

Why do you say that?

Because he is saying the truth. They was waiting another answers from him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Germany can apply their special forces against terrorists in Slavyansk.

(UNIAN) http://www.unian.net/politics/912867-germaniya-mojet-primenit-svoy-spetsnaz-protiv-terroristov-v-slavyanske-gazeta.html

About it today, writes the German newspaper Bild. The newspaper notes that German special forces already listed in the alert and waiting for the order.
"All negotiations with the leader of the separatists Vyacheslav Ponomarev was not a success. On Monday, the man with two gold teeth made clear: four Germans will remain in captivity. After that unit of the armed forces and police was alerted. This may mean that the option of intervention of the German special forces in the situation in Slavyansk on the table," wrote Bild.
The newspaper also quoted an unnamed Ukrainian official who admitted that the law-enforcers are not ready to engage in an open battle with separatists.

"Many of our soldiers are not ready to open fire in the Ukrainian city. Therefore such operation can only be performed with the help of outside forces," said an unidentified official. Bild notes that КSK may be in Ukraine for two hours.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Germany can apply their special forces against terrorists in Slavyansk.

(UNIAN) http://www.unian.net/politics/912867-germaniya-mojet-primenit-svoy-spetsnaz-protiv-terroristov-v-slavyanske-gazeta.html

Please don´t quote the BILD. They are the absolutley worst newspaper in Germany. Toilet paper has more truth to it

This doesn't mean anything. You're a little too much used to your own propaganda press to think that all international press is looking for propaganda.

Please don´t quote the BILD. They are the absolutley worst newspaper in Germany. Toilet paper has more truth to it

I've just posted a link to Ukraine media.

It's what is expected, at least in most of the Western European Media.

In fact he would may have destroyed his career in the media if he lies.

This doesn't mean anything. You're a little too much used to your own propaganda press to think that all international press is looking for propaganda.
I'm not naive enough ....... And give me a break ..... i'm .... able to think on my own.

My propoganda press doesn't speak about Simon at all, cause he as not interesting for Russians. Mainly because he is CO.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's what is expected, at least in most of the Western European Media.

In fact he would may have destroyed his career in the media if he lies.

Misty i've used - "major west medias". Feel the difference - world media, independent media and major west medias (corporate). Ofcourse Simon will not be hungry. He is a nice journalist. And he always can find some work. But i'm not sure that he can be after that as future headliner of BBC or CNN. :)

My propoganda press doesn't speak about Simon at all, cause he as not interesting for Russians. Mainly because he is CO.

What does mean "he is CO" ?

What does mean "he is CO" ?

Captain Obvious

Explanation:

I'm monitoring Russian media, forums, blogosphere and of course i have many contacts in skype from different parts of the world. (i do the same with west part, but i'm speaking about Rus now)

So i can easily compare how much info in Russia people have without Simon and how much new info he gives to people in Russia. We can speak about 4-8% of new info from each video. He is working for you guys. Not for us. He is not so popular here cause - nothing new. Nothing sensational for us. :)

Edited by ArtTem

Or maybe because showing what pro russian activists are doing in eastern Ukraine doesn't enter Moscow imposed editorial line (no "oh look, Nazis at the gate" or whatever).

Instructions given to Russian journalists : https://twitter.com/barabanch/media

Edited by ProfTournesol

Or maybe because showing what pro russian activists are doing in eastern Ukraine doesn't enter Moscow imposed editorial line (no "oh look, Nazis at the gate" or whatever).

Instructions given to Russian journalists : https://twitter.com/barabanch/media

Who said to you that personal twitter of Russian guy is the instruction? You kidding, trolling or what?

And little remark he is oppositionist. Hmmm, why he still not in jail? Sry i need to go. I need to send letter to FSB.

Misty i've used - "major west medias". Feel the difference - world media, independent media and major west medias (corporate). Ofcourse Simon will not be hungry. He is a nice journalist. And he always can find some work. But i'm not sure that he can be after that as future headliner of BBC or CNN. :)

But there are "major west medias" like the BBC that are mainstreamly neutral ( I have known people that works inside ). For example, the BBC was the first European media to say the photos that the Ukrainian Gov. and the US published were not determinant. But I'm sure that the BBC could hire Simon after that video.

About the CNN I can't talk much because I don't know much how they work internally, but there have been enough allegations of manipulation that I don't consider it 100% trustful.

On the other hand, probably one of the best publications, the US magazine TIME would enter in the definition of major western media, and was precisely one of the ones that interviewed "Babay" and so on.

I don't say that all Russian media is manipulated and Russian people unable to know what's happening. But most of the media in Russia is owned and controlled by the Russian Gov. without any warrant of objectivity ( for example the BBC is also a public media, but certain laws protect the freedom of press inside of it ).

So basically most of the Russian people can only see in their mass media what their Gov. wants to; which doesn't mean that they can't have access to other media.