batto

Ukraine General

Latest from the Special Monitoring Mission in Ukraine - based on information received up until 24 April 2014, 19:00 (Kyiv time)

(OSCE) http://www.osce.org/ukraine-smm/118039

The Kharkiv team attended a regular session of the Regional Council. The deputies urged the regional legislature to secure the status of Russian as a second state language, and to ban parties advocating neo-Nazism and separatism.
The general situation in Luhansk was assessed as tense.
The overall situation in Donetsk region remained tense.
The Dnepropetrovsk team met with a representative of the pro- government National Defence organization who confirmed that two men had been detained by police and taken to Dnepropetrovsk on suspicion of espionage.
The general situation remained largely unchanged in Kherson, Mykolaiv, and the surrounding areas. Security arrangements around the strategic hydro-electric power plant and bridge at Nova Kakhovka (76 km east of Kherson) have been increased. The team visited again the main floodgate of the North Crimean Canal. The situation was calm and the level of security unchanged.
In Odessa the situation remained relatively calm.
The situation in Chernivtsi was calm.
The situation in Lviv and Ivano-Frankivsk was calm.
In Kyiv the situation was calm, and the process of removing the barricades around Maidan square continued.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Latest News

(OSCE) http://www.osce.org/ukrainemonitoring

70c1741da15et.jpg

All members of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission and OSCE/ODIHR election observers are safe and accounted for Military verification team - led by Germans – and composed of 8 members – 4 Germans, 1 Czech, 1 Danish, 1 Polish, 1 Swedish.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

25 April 2014 in Sevastopol girls held the action "We like when all unequivocally!"

That was the answer to spam attack about "Crimean officer daughters who is against...".

http://i024.radikal.ru/1404/49/e9f31a4520cc.jpg (159 kB)

0000155707-3b0546e2-d6e0ddfc-4-1.jpg

b74457dd251f.jpg

All girls is real daughters of active officers. :)

Edited by ArtTem

"Russia wants to start WW3" "It will throw all of the region into chaos".... You know Im never noticed it before but most modern conflicts have the same theme to them... Lets take assad for example

He says that there are payed merceneries of the west in his country and the US is blaming Russia for stirring up violence and paying people to do this...

Assad said that the entire middle east will burn if the west will attack his country and now Ukraine is saying that if Russia invades it will start a war in all of europe.

Assad said that if the west attacks it will start WW3 and now Ukraine is saying that Russia will start WW3...

Yeah this pattern is silly...

The stern of the second Mistral will be down to water in St. Petersburg at 30 of april.

(ITAR-TASS) http://itar-tass.com/spb-news/1145161

The ship received the name "Sevastopol", construction will be complete at the shipyard in France.
The question of construction in the Russian Federation of the third and fourth "Mistrale" should be solved according to the results shown in operation/exploitation by "Vladivostok" and "Sevastopol".

All girls is real daughters of active officers. :)

Being a traitor's daughter has never been more cool.:yay:

It's a piece of news a bit weird but:

( BBC ) Pentagon says Russian jets violated airspace

The US says Russian military aircraft have entered Ukrainian airspace several times in the past 24 hours, amid rising tension in the east of the country.

A Pentagon spokesman told the BBC late on Friday that the incidents had happened mainly near the border with Russia, but gave no further details.

Earlier pro-Russian separatists seized a bus carrying international military observers, Ukrainian officials said.

Talks were under way to secure their release near the town of Sloviansk.

Russia has tens of thousands of troops deployed along its side of the border with Ukraine as pro-Moscow separatists continue to occupy official buildings in a dozen eastern towns, defying the government in Kiev.

US President Barack Obama and European leaders threatened to impose new sanctions on Russia, saying it has failed to implement an agreement to defuse the crisis in Ukraine.

I say weird, because it's the Pentagon, not the Ukrainian Air Force who makes the statement.

I say weird, because it's the Pentagon, not the Ukrainian Air Force who makes the statement.

wUf7VRPnWr4.jpg

In our opinion, all right. Kiev puppets controlled from Washington. Nobody is trying to hide. Washington considers Ukraine as its territory, the Pentagon keeps track external borders.

In our opinion, all right. Kiev puppets controlled from Washington. Nobody is trying to hide. Washington considers Ukraine as its territory, the Pentagon keeps track external borders.

Uhm, so Washington considers Ukraine its territory... Mmm... Make sense! That's why they have militarily invaded part of Ukraine and organised a fake referendum and annexed it. I even remember when Obama was calling that region "New America" in a TV show.

Makes lot of sense all know. Thank you for opening my eyes.

Edited by MistyRonin

... GUUURLZ ...

Such Russia, many gurlz, ... if you stop posting photos of girls near Russian flag I may start thinking that Russians are evil baby eaters so plz keep me updated with fresh propaganda.

( Yle, in English ) Officers see growing threat from Russia

The results also indicate an increase in support for NATO membership, with nearly two in three saying this would be the best security option for Finland.

Finnish military officers are concerned about Russia’s intentions, according to a survey published in the leading newspaper Helsingin Sanomat on Saturday. Four out of five officers who responded to a poll by the daily believe that the military threat from Russia has increased.

---------- Post added at 12:34 ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 ----------

That's funny coming from a country that is expert in doing military exercise in it's borders, saying that is natural and legal ( it is indeed legal ). Hypocrisy 100%

( RT ) Russia questions NATO military buildup near border

The deployment of US and NATO aviation, ships and troops raises concerns, Russia’s Chief of General Staff told his American counterpart. In a phone conversation the two also spoke of Russian military exercises and “substantial†Ukrainian troop buildup.

Our concern is caused by an increase of US air force and the American military personnel in the Baltic, Poland, and also the Alliance's ships in the Black Sea,†the Defense Ministry said in a statement, quoting General Valery Gerasimov. NATO wargames in Eastern Europe are also “not helping†to normalize the situation, Russia's defense minister Sergey Shoigu said earlier.

But Russia has done these last months military exercises in Ukrainian borders, NATO borders ( the Baltics and Poland ) and even other countries ( like Finland ). So with the same logic, Russian army policy has "not helped" for months with the Ukraine situation.

---------- Post added at 13:00 ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 ----------

863bc5e0-2870-4c46-b9bc-192ddd380e5e.jpg

Ukraine blocked the gateway of the North Crimean channel. 26.04.2014 | 11:00

(UNIAN) http://www.unian.net/politics/911983-ukraina-perekryila-shlyuzyi-severo-kryimskogo-kanala.html#ad-image-8

Ukraine has blocked the flow of water on the annexed by Russia the Crimean Peninsula from the Dnieper through the North-Crimean channel.
Russia has not given up attempts to destabilize the situation in Ukraine. 12-13 April, Russian armed militants seized the administrative building in a number of cities of Donetsk region. They abducted, tortured and killed people, engage Ukrainian planes and helicopters, attacked military installations.
Edited by ArtTem

( The Guardian ) G7 countries agree to intensify sanctions against Russia

The leaders of G7 major economies have agreed to intensify sanctions against Russia over the Ukraine crisis, with a US official warning some punitive measures could be imposed as early as Monday.

In a statement, the British prime minister, David Cameron, the US president, Barack Obama, the French prime minister, François Hollande, the German chancellor, Angela Merkel, and counterparts from Italy, Japan, and Canada expressed "deep concern at the continued efforts by separatists backed by Russia to destabilise eastern Ukraine".

They praised the "restraint" of the government in Kiev and the efforts it had made to implement the agreement struck in Geneva earlier this month.

In contrast, Moscow had taken "no concrete actions in support of the Geneva accord" and had not condemned pro-Russia militants or urged them to leave buildings they have been occupying".

( BBC ) Journalist threatened in Sloviansk

The BBC's Natalia Antelava speaks to people in the town of Sloviansk, in eastern Ukraine, which is under full control of pro-Russian militants.

During the course of her reporting she was threatened and had a gun put to her head.

Rebel militia continue to occupy official buildings in a dozen eastern cities, defying the Ukrainian government in Kiev.

Press-conference of the candidate President of Ukraine Dmitry Yarosh in the media-center "DNIPRO POST" (23 april)

(DNEPR POST) link removed because of virus attack on users browser, search in google

While expansion of aggression of Russia and its armed criminal gangs-separatists in the East of Ukraine goes. I've stopped my own election campaign and spend time mobilization of the forces of the Right sector and all Ukrainian patriots to strengthen anti-terrorist operation carried out by our security forces.
But you will not see my extensive election campaign - maybe some "business cards from Yarosh". Now we need to spend money on other things.

Quote from Yarosh:"In fact, we fulfilled the dream of many Ukrainians and army of Bandera finally crossed the Dnepr"

Video from conference with that words:

________________________________________________________________________________

Exclusive for Russian speaking. Interview with Slavyansk self-defence forces main commander.

________________________________________________________________________________

The US can begin delivering weapons to Ukraine - Senator Carl Levin.

(UNIAN) http://www.unian.net/politics/911914-ssha-mogut-nachat-postavki-orujiya-v-ukrainu-senator.html

"We need to provide equipment, fuel, body armor, if you want - small arms and ammunition. Such support is possible," he said.

Ukraine forces. Novobogdanovka station.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Ukraine Defense Ministry: Russian planes did not violate the sky of Ukraine.

(LB Ukraine) http://lb.ua/news/2014/04/26/264523_minoboroni_rossiyskie_samoleti.html

Acting Minister of defence of Ukraine Mykhailo Koval said that no Russian troops or aircraft had not crossed the line the Ukrainian border.
"At noon (Friday) four transport aircraft Il-76 was moving along our state border, but they had not crossed the border line," he told reporters on Saturday
The MiG-29 and Su-27 fighters are around the clock alert and ready at any moment to protect the border.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The defense Ministry stated that neither the troops nor the planes of the Russian Federation had not crossed the border.

(INTERFAX) http://www.interfax.ru/world/373934

Acting Minister of defence of Ukraine Mykhailo Koval said that during the Russian military exercises violations land and air borders were not admitted. "At midday, four transport aircraft Il-76 was moving along our state border, but they had not crossed the border line," he told reporters on Saturday in Kiev.
The acting Minister also added, the armed forces of the RF came to the Ukrainian land border once, on the distance 2-3 km by its estimation, on 24-25 April was marked peak activity of the armed forces of the Russian Federation near the Ukrainian border.
Edited by ArtTem

i wonder when hostages from NATO/OSCE will be released by now-terrorists or when terrorists will be eliminated (cause they took hostages and they kidnapped people so they become terrorists)

if they will not be released, than NATO has full right to use any means necessary to elimitate terrorists and free hostages

Ukraine Defense Ministry: Russian planes did not violate the sky of Ukraine.

That makes it more weird if possible.

On the other hand, for what I have seen and judging past events, I think it's almost 90% sure that the US will send weapons and equipment to Ukraine.

i wonder when hostages from NATO/OSCE will be released by now-terrorists or when terrorists will be eliminated (cause they took hostages and they kidnapped people so they become terrorists)

if they will not be released, than NATO has full right to use any means necessary to elimitate terrorists and free hostages

(OSCE) http://www.osce.org/ukrainemonitoring

70c1741da15et.jpg

All members of the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission and OSCE/ODIHR election observers are safe and accounted for Military verification team - led by Germans – and composed of 8 members – 4 Germans, 1 Czech, 1 Danish, 1 Polish, 1 Swedish.

4faf10855d00.png

RF was taking steps to settle situation over detention of military inspectors in Slavyansk

(ITAR-TASS) http://en.itar-tass.com/russia/729668

Russia within available possibilities was taking steps to settle the situation over the detention of military inspectors near Slavyansk, the Russian Foreign Ministry said on Saturday. They were invited by the Ukrainian authorities, in accordance with the 2011 Vienna document on confidence and security strengthening measures. Under the document, the inviting side is responsible for ensuring security for inspectors, the ministry notes.

http://wiadomosci.onet.pl/swiat/glos-rosji-polacy-w-zytomierzu-chca-autonomii-a-polski-rzad-rozbioru-ukrainy/jc16z

buahahahaha according to Russian propaganda, Poles in Ukraine also want to separate from Ukraine and divide Ukraine, what a bullshit , noone here wants divide Ukraine or take 1cm of their territory

RF was taking steps to settle situation over detention of military inspectors in Slavyansk

it is normal in this situation that Russia do not want to be seen as state supporting terrorists taking hostages, question is what RF REALLY can do (use FSB to elimitate terrorists themselves on foreign territory cause it is Ukraine ?)

Ukraine so far shows weakness

Edited by vilas

it is normal in this situation that Russia do not want to be seen as state supporting terrorists taking hostages, question is what RF REALLY can do (use FSB to elimitate terrorists themselves on foreign territory cause it is Ukraine ?)

Ukraine so far shows weakness

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?173470-Ukraine-General&p=2675153&viewfull=1#post2675153

I wonder if anyone noticed a couple of Ukrainian BMP-3s in recent two videos.

I wonder if anyone noticed a couple of Ukrainian BMP-3s in recent two videos.

They have 4 BMP-3. But nobody knows in what technical condition they are.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

P.S. My note. I prefer Simon. Cause he wasn't play with language. I mean translation. That women (Natalia Antelava). I know her, she is not a new character in Rus and world media sea. I don't like her a little bit. Because she is cheating with language oftenly. I never seen such attempts from Simon.

Edited by ArtTem

My note. I prefer Simon. Cause he wasn't play with language. I mean translation. That women. I know her, she is not a new character in Rus and world media sea. I don't like her a little bit. Because she is cheating with language oftenly. I never seen such attempts from Simon.

Truth be said, I've never seen any video of her before, and judging for this one I don't like either how she works ( obviously I can't know how she translates stuff ), the way she asks and to who doesn't make much sense to me. For example the horrible question: "why you don't want to be Europe".

I agree. Simon works harder, search for people whose opinion matter and ask precise questions ( although that puts him in danger ), letting people explain what they think.

IMO there is a huge difference of quality, which is weird because the BBC usually works with really good journalists.

But that obviously doesn't mean that she should be threatened at gunpoint.

Edited by MistyRonin

...( obviously I can't know how she translates stuff )...

For example old man said - gender fascism. But she translate - fascism. And it happens all the time on video.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

But that obviously doesn't mean that she should be threatened at gunpoint.

Yes. But it's only her statment. No video. No facts. Nothing. And i can believe Simon (yes, he is playing sometimes some dirty treaks just a little bit, but most of time he is objective). But not to her.

RIA Novosti publishes photographs depicting forces of Ukraine near Slavyansk.

(RIA Novosti) http://ria.ru/world/20140426/1005594998.html

As has noted a source in the Defense Ministry, the pictures show that about Slavyansk created force group "to erase from the face of the earth the town with all its inhabitants".
According to the data, the group had more than 15 thousand military men of the Ukrainian army and the national guard, about 160 tanks, 230 infantry fighting vehicles and armored personnel carriers, and at least 150 guns, mortars and rocket systems of volley fire "Grad" and "Smerch").
"This concentration of troops in that area are not comparable with the potential of self-defense forces, armed only a small number of pistols and assault rifles", - he said.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Ukraine crisis: Moscow 'to help free European observers'

(BBC) http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-27172111

Moscow says it will do all it can to bring about the release of European military observers detained in eastern Ukraine by pro-Russian separatists.
Edited by ArtTem

( RT ) Unknown gunmen land from helicopters, attack checkpoint in Donetsk region - militia

Unknown assailants landed in helicopters and attacked a checkpoint in Soledar city in eastern Ukraine’s Donetsk region, a militia source told RIA Novosti adding that there is a fight going on.

There is no information on the number of casualties.

Soledar is located about 30 kilometers south east of Slavyansk.

The people’s governor of Donbass region Denis Pushilin confirmed to RT that there is fighting in Soledar.

For example old man said - gender fascism. But she translate - fascism. And it happens all the time on video.

That kind of actions show low professionalism.

Edited by MistyRonin

west shows lack of balls as Ukraine,

NATO officers kidnapped and no answer from west ? terrorists should be eliminated asap and hostages free, kidnapping our citizens should be punished harsh and Ukraine should bring safety to visitors in their territory too, we have serious problem in EU with being too soft,

on the video from BBC i do not want to comment cause it would be 1000 lines post, east and west have different values in life and west has some rotten stuff indeed, some of those people i understand but i will never agree on kidnapping our citizens no matter if i agree with their ideas or not, kidnapping our citizens should mean counteterrorist answer,

Edited by vilas