Sign in to follow this  
theebu

C-130J Port Release

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I dont know if this was fixed but while in copilots seat, the Inside of the cockpit is pretty much empty. Also, the HUDs for both the pilot and copilot act wierd when looking past over the shoulders.

I dont know if this was fixed but while in copilots seat, the Inside of the cockpit is pretty much empty. Also, the HUDs for both the pilot and copilot act wierd when looking past over the shoulders.

Copilot stuff was fixed. Take a look with the update, let me know if its still acting up (Screen shots)

Can anyone confirm if update does NOT have those new logo/ID graphics?

That update had new graphics (w/ red fist) and the Cargo Ramp was stuck

half open. Now the update-fix has no new graphics and the ramp is working

again... Just need to know if I DO indeed have the fixed/working update.

Goblin can you reply me in your PM inbox ? i need some help please

Can anyone confirm if update does NOT have those new logo/ID graphics?

That update had new graphics (w/ red fist) and the Cargo Ramp was stuck

half open. Now the update-fix has no new graphics and the ramp is working

again... Just need to know if I DO indeed have the fixed/working update.

The update does NOT have those. The problem was the cargo variant wasn't calling the right model config, so it defaulted the animations and the clan symbols.

The current version 1.22 works. Check the folder for the version.txt to make sure you have that.

i hope it gets resized too

C-130J-30 cargo hold: length, 55 feet (16.9 meters); width, 119 inches (3.12 meters); height, 9 feet (2.74 meters). Rear ramp: length, 123 inches (3.12 meters); width, 119 inches (3.02 meters)

64 airborne troops or

74 litter patients with 2 medical personnel or

6 pallets or

2–3 Humvees or

2 M113 armored personnel carriers

it would be Epic to put M-ATV's / Hunters in the back with igis load script.

IGI LOAD is manually configurable!!!!!!!!!!!!

Igi himself (assuming this is the authour's name) did not put this in but people can put it in themselves.

I am currently working with Tajin to bring back his old C-130J cargo script for ArmA 3. It does not do what Igi does with having the possibility of putting 2 vehicles in but it does have stuff that igi doesnt have such as vehicle having velocity, smoke is continues, ir strobe and im currently trying to incorporate LAPES, not having as much luck but it is getting there. If people want I could possible release it now its just like said having a bit of issues with LAPES. The way that Tajin's script worked was by getting the bounding boxes of the vehicle and if the bounding box was small enough it would fit in so no need to configure all of these other vehicles from mod's and stuff but I decided to up the bounding box so that you can out the Ifrit, AMV-7, Hunter and other vehicles but the MSE-3 is too big and sticks out the top so I decided not to put it in.

IGI LOAD is manually configurable!!!!!!!!!!!!

Igi himself (assuming this is the authour's name) did not put this in but people can put it in themselves.

I am currently working with Tajin to bring back his old C-130J cargo script for ArmA 3. It does not do what Igi does with having the possibility of putting 2 vehicles in but it does have stuff that igi doesnt have such as vehicle having velocity, smoke is continues, ir strobe and im currently trying to incorporate LAPES, not having as much luck but it is getting there. If people want I could possible release it now its just like said having a bit of issues with LAPES. The way that Tajin's script worked was by getting the bounding boxes of the vehicle and if the bounding box was small enough it would fit in so no need to configure all of these other vehicles from mod's and stuff but I decided to up the bounding box so that you can out the Ifrit, AMV-7, Hunter and other vehicles but the MSE-3 is too big and sticks out the top so I decided not to put it in.

what does it matter that its manually configurable when the C-130 is currently not scaled properly? "i thought igi himself said once he resizes the C-130 to what it should be he would add it, because currently the only vehicles that fit in the c-130 "that ive tried were the AAF mrap and some of the civilian cars

what does it matter that its manually configurable when the C-130 is currently not scaled properly? "i thought igi himself said once he resizes the C-130 to what it should be he would add it, because currently the only vehicles that fit in the c-130 "that ive tried were the AAF mrap and some of the civilian cars

The script has always been configurable for every vehicle. Yes the vehicles you said are correct but as said! Igi will need to release a new version of his script to allow the vehicles to fit in, he could release it now but he hasn't so as I'm saying is you can add it in manually.

Is there a reason why the C130J is : "C130J" >> "cargocaneject" > 0 ?

It can't be used for Halo due to that.

Is there a reason why the C130J is : "C130J" >> "cargocaneject" > 0 ?

It can't be used for Halo due to that.

Because ejecting from cargo will instantly kill you. You need to run a script for HALO anyway.

The script has always been configurable for every vehicle. Yes the vehicles you said are correct but as said! Igi will need to release a new version of his script to allow the vehicles to fit in, he could release it now but he hasn't so as I'm saying is you can add it in manually.

I can confirm that Lala has had us helping him test out his script for loading cargo, vehicles and whatnot. It's pretty awesome to see the vehicles and supply drops come parachuting down.

Hi guys !

Why can't I eject from the Transport C130 when i'm in cargo ?

Thanks by advance.

Hi guys !

Why can't I eject from the Transport C130 when i'm in cargo ?

Thanks by advance.

Quote Theebu:

"Because ejecting from cargo will instantly kill you. You need to run a script for HALO anyway."

Quote Theebu:

"Because ejecting from cargo will instantly kill you. You need to run a script for HALO anyway."

Okay Thank you ... it was possible last week ... Before the update and I wasn't dying ...

Anyway, i'm new in the editor and I don't know how to use an HALO Script and where to find it.

Could you help me ?

When enabling the ejectfromcargo, I didn't encounter any deaths when ejecting from the back of the plane whether the cargo bay doors were open or closed.

The same when using a small script to eject (player eject vehicle player).

Tested it with about 30 AI and also with other players and no deaths at all.

(Version 1.22)

Are you allowed to modify the original assets as per the license for moving things over? It'd be awesome to see (or make, I need a new project :p) some sweeter textures and bump mappin'. The A2 ones are pretty lackluster but aircraft like this are fairly easy to texture so I'm sure someone could cook something nice up. I'm guessing enhancing the existing ones would be a no go, but fresh coat of paint maybe? Let me know if this is something you're interested in and is cool according to BI, and I'd happily take on the project.