Sign in to follow this  
theebu

C-130J Port Release

I also have a HALO System coming (using this great Mod). Will be starting a WIP Thread this weekend

under the Discussions area with Screenshots and Info. Projected Beta Release: March or April 2014. :cool:

I have a HALO System coming (using this C130) that you can actually Jump-Out-Of at 36,000ft.

You can walk around inside and jump from the Opened Ramp. Even have the Red then Green GO

lights for stealthy night ops. Few issues; still a WIP... It's pretty freaking awesome!

I also have a HALO System coming (using this great Mod). Will be starting a WIP Thread this weekend

under the Discussions area with Screenshots and Info. Projected Beta Release: March or April 2014. :cool:

Don't mean to be a disbeliever but I don't think it's possible. How can you overcome the automatic HALO stance the player adopts at a height over 100? I remember trying for agessss to avoid that.

Don't mean to be a disbeliever but I don't think it's possible. How can you overcome the automatic HALO stance the player adopts at a height over 100? I remember trying for agessss to avoid that.

That's CLASSIFIED. Released my WIP Thread here. In ArmA, everything is possible. There is no spoon...

There's a mod released that allows that to happen, check the forums for that. Should have guys grab the chute prior to take-off. Thank you for reminding me about the two passenger seats in the cockpit, I need to change the way they are defined.

I was wondering about this also. It would really be beneficial for my teammates and I to spawn in the plane, then grab packs right out of the inventory of the plane.

Lala14 - A Humvee can fit in the C130 with a few inches to spare on each side. Although not fun to drive on backwards it is possible.

Lala14 - A Humvee can fit in the C130 with a few inches to spare on each side. Although not fun to drive on backwards it is possible.

Yes I know, as I've said before been in one, it was a C-130A so obviously not as long as the current C-130J and also the C-130J can carry a lot more cargo weight.

Update v1.2

http://theebu.com/ebu_c130/@EBU_Mods.zip

Changelog:

• HUD applied to copilot seat, HUD is now on pilot's helmet visor.
  • Transport: added 12 more seats to fit 36 passengers
  • Transport: changed the get-in positions. Crew door, Bottom of ramp, top of ramp, rear side doors.
  • Tweaked viewpilot settings.
  • Added options to control each door. (Front, Left & right)
  • Ramp should be 100% walk-upable now.

Known Issues:

• Gear still is touch-and go
  • Ejecting without a script will still kill you.

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Nice job but im getting an error:

Cannot load material file

ebu_c130\data\rvmat\c130_sklo_damage.rvmat.

EDIT:

The red cargo seats do not have a texture when viewed through the Windows along the C-130s body (they appear as blue) when being both seating in the plane or standing outside. Also, could you make it so the door separating the crew area from the cargo bay is walkable so you can get in from the front too and reach the back without having to open the ramp. (making the crew ramp walkable too obviously)? The crew ramp cannot be opened when standing next to it, only from the back. You are probably already aware of this issue but the texture (as in arma 2) is symetrical which means it has 2 crew ramps on either side when it only has 1 on the port side. Side doors are poking out a bit from the body of the aircraft when being opened but thats no big deal. Lastly, you should be able to walk through the side doors when opened.

I love you for making this mod :D

Edited by X hunter33

When using the C130J (v1.21) with the Supply Drop Module, the supply crate is no longer able to fall naturally from the back of the aircraft whereas it worked correctly with v1.1. The crate instantly teleports to the ground directly under the flying C130J. Note that I have the cargo ramp in the open position while the supply crate is being dropped. I've not had a chance to test it with the ramp in the closed position.

Otherwise, great work and keep it up! Really enjoy using this in missions, hope it gets better!

I can't gear up [g] in some times can you fix this D:

Seems like halo para is impossible since we can only eject with automatically opened parachute

Edited by kgino1045

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Please resize the C-130 to fit the M-ATV/Hunter in the back that way Igiload can be used for mraps :)

http://www.shephardmedia.com/static/images/article/Oshkosh_L-ATV_C-130_Wire_Photo.jpg

i hope it gets resized too

C-130J-30 cargo hold: length, 55 feet (16.9 meters); width, 119 inches (3.12 meters); height, 9 feet (2.74 meters). Rear ramp: length, 123 inches (3.12 meters); width, 119 inches (3.02 meters)

64 airborne troops or

74 litter patients with 2 medical personnel or

6 pallets or

2–3 Humvees or

2 M113 armored personnel carriers

it would be Epic to put M-ATV's / Hunters in the back with igis load script.

Edited by Rages123

I Good job !

when i teleport me in cargo over 100 meters i'm in free fall position. How can i fix this ?

thx

theebu will you consider adding an inventory action while seated in the transport as cargo?

how are you guys teleporting into cargo?

pokertour, in know its possible because some of the guys on here are doing it. i'm waiting for Goblins halo drop script.

I'm having trouble with the HMD, it's only showing the side bars for speed and altitude but no data on it, just the bars :S

Yea apparently everything got skewed when the Arma tools update happened. I'm working on fixing it now. Sorry for the terrible release

Excelent mod, but I'm continuing to get a script error when I add the plane in the editor :

'#<null>'

Error Invalid number in expression

Anyway, nice work !!

--

Plus, it seems that the cargo version in the last update, is a bit bugged, the ramp is half open, the left access is always open, none of Doors opening works, and gear "doors" are closed while the plan is on the ground whit gear out ... and finally, propeller are not rotating ><

I don't know if the bug was already reported.

Pic :

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/579017377766800263/5E07200128B5CA3CF6B49711CE9DA3CFFDC33879/ (301 kB)

Edited by Keewa

Okay, i PM him but he not respond :/