Sign in to follow this  
theebu

C-130J Port Release

Ha lol You mean the discussing or the merging done?

Both..me and theebu work together on alot of stuff and has worked on the mod alot lately..more than grateful for his help

Is anyone else having issues with landing? Landing works (I know the gear issue is known) but even with the gear down, and landing as softly as possible (even letting the Autopilot do it), there is often at least some damage from the landing every single time.

Any way this could resolved? Anyone else notice this?

any chance you will make it so that you can walk through the paratroop doors?

Getting in the crew hatch and into the cargo bay through the door inside would be cool too

Edited by X hunter33

Is anyone else having issues with landing? Landing works (I know the gear issue is known) but even with the gear down, and landing as softly as possible (even letting the Autopilot do it), there is often at least some damage from the landing every single time.

Any way this could resolved? Anyone else notice this?

Having the same issue. Using the plane as a transport with ALiVE and noticing that after the first landing, the plane cannot taxi back to its starting position. Testing other planes and do not see the issue, but with the C130J it happens every time.

This is still a beautiful looking plane though and I'm very impressed with this! Great work theebu!

is it normal that the crew in the back cannot jump out in the air? Bug or Feature?

@theebu, you need to fix your .rtm files. If you port them over from A2 you need to remove arma2 face bones otherwise its going to cause RPT errors with missing skeleton bones.

Fixed this one for you, also included your original .rtm in unbinarised form so you can see what was changed.

https://www.mediafire.com/?ks31brv6u7e12jy

Hi theebu,

quick bug report I noticed while using the C-130J with AGM. You always get a slight amount of damage during take off and landing this plane. In combination with AGM_Medical it leads to bleeding and the pain effect.

This is not the fault with AGM it also happens with vanilla + C-130J.

regards

Raspu

Hey there, I'm attempting to put this on my multiplayer server, except when I get into the C-130 Transport, no units in the back of the transport are able to eject mid flight. I'd love to fix this if possible. Thanks!

Hey there, I'm attempting to put this on my multiplayer server, except when I get into the C-130 Transport, no units in the back of the transport are able to eject mid flight. I'd love to fix this if possible. Thanks!

This issue was mentioned a while back in the thread, but the addon is yet to be updated.

BUT there is an alternative!! :D who ever knew?

Place this in the init of the plane.

this addAction ["<t color='#FF0000'>Eject</t>", {(_this select 1) action ["Eject",(_this select 0)]; },"",6,false,true,"Eject",'(_this in (crew _target)) && (speed _target > 1) && (_this != driver _target) && (_this != _target turretUnit [0])'];

Also you can Eject by pressing your "Eject Key" AND the action is not shown to the Pilot/Co-Pilot since they already have it

Edited by Lala14

Hi theebu, thanks for making this! Is there any chance you may add hiddenselections to the plane? I bet not only me would love to add some other textures to it. Or would you accept textures to make into your addon?

I have a bunch of C130 skins I am working on, like Coast Guard, Blue Angels Fat Albert and others. Right now I use them for OA, but I'd love to see them in A3 too : )

Some examples:

C130 Fat Albert

C130 CoastGuard

C130 RedCross

C130 UNWFP

C130 AAF

Delete - didn't see the new thread...