Sign in to follow this  
theebu

C-130J Port Release

Have you thought about altering the handling of the aircraft? I mentioned the same point in the C-17 thread regarding it's a bit too jet fighterish on the handling and it needs to be more sluggish like a cargo aircraft should be like in A2.

Is there any way you'd consider making the seating capacity a bit higher as well? Or is that not possible?

theebu : Would it possibles to add an extra collision or fix the gap when the ramp is open ? Arma 3 doesn't take account of velocity to throw out freefall animation they just check height above collision...

1RaDxel.jpg

Maybe I'll release my HALO Addon (click sig) this weekend. I had to find a temp fix for that gap as well. :p

Does anyone report that "Eject" action is no more existing while the c130 is flying ?

Does anyone report that "Eject" action is no more existing while the c130 is flying ?

It happened rarely

Note: the Ramp no longer is working for MP. On the client the Rear Ramp top door goes up, but the

bottom section doesn't go down preventing anyone from walking in (or jumping out). Anyone else??? :confused:

It happened rarely

It happens all the time for me.

I added a cargoCanEject = 1;

In a private config, and the bug was fix,

In the original Config of the C130 we can see :

under class C130J: C130J_Base

line 128 - cargocaneject = 0;

We have an extreme issue with this mod. Every time a pilot enters after a copilot the plain instantly explodes.

This is very weird. If just one person is in the plain, everything is ok.

I tried to reproduce the bug, but no explosion happends. Are you sure ?

I have this problem with the C-130. When the C-130 receive some Shoot the plane start to elevated to destroy it. I can't land or take off becouse I have the same problem. Can Help me Any?

Thanks

I have this problem with the C-130. When the C-130 receive some Shoot the plane start to elevated to destroy it. I can't land or take off becouse I have the same problem. Can Help me Any?

I tried to reproduce the bug, But nothing special about the handling after the shoots and I managed to land.

i will try to upload a photo to see my problem. Thanks to try to resolved my problem

Finally i can make parachute missions, thank you

If anyone is interested, I released a WIP version of my H.A.L.O. System for this Aircraft.

Try it out and let me know how it's working. Will release v1 after some feedback...

I find the problema this Mod C-130 is not compatible with the Mod All In ARMA I dont Why. But it is the Problem

Thanks all if find the solution tell me please Thanks Again

I find the problema this Mod C-130 is not compatible with the Mod All In ARMA I dont Why. But it is the Problem

Thanks all if find the solution tell me please Thanks Again

Both reference similar assets, so a conflict arises. There's nothing to be done except properly porting it to Arma 3.

Thank you for this very good port, but are you still going to add the C130J to the CAF mod like you say at the front page?

Have you thought about making a refueling model with this? Could you also add a Light position at the rear for red and green via scroll wheel option for jumping, also you should disable the option for the crew ramp during flight.

Ever thought about discussing a merge with fullerpj for the USAF mod?

Ever thought about discussing a merge with fullerpj for the USAF mod?

Already done

Thank you for this very good port, but are you still going to add the C130J to the CAF mod like you say at the front page?

The release to the @CAF mod depends on Ohally adding it to the release.