Sign in to follow this  
theebu

C-130J Port Release

How exactly does one attach a car inside the aircraft?

Like where's the script I use?

If you wouldve read the posts youd know theres already one in the making but you are free to make your own as well.

How exactly does one attach a car inside the aircraft?

Like where's the script I use?

You can use the following script found here.

Just simply add the vehicle classnames to the script that I have linked. If you need any help with that, just simply send me a PM. :)

As far as I know, that script's newest version that is yet to be released is compatible to this addon.

This looks great.

But I am having a very weird and I guess I am the only one.

When I am revving up the engines for take off, my computer crashes and shuts off. No log file. I removed the mode, fired up the F-18, with no issues. I tried to break again using different modes. No issues. Load up his mod, and fire up the engines and what, crashed my computer.

Very odd. Not sure why this mod would do that, and only this mod.

Thanks for the Great Mod Theebu, is there a difference between the c130 you put out and the Static C130 in Arma 2? If so is it possible that you can include the static c130 with this pack I have a few old Halo scripts that work with the static C130.

Next update i will try to get the static version out. I was considering that earlier for a lot of the guys looking to do static jumps.

The instrument light panel is a tad too dark at night anyway if increasing its brightness?

I'm looking into that right now. Hopefully I can find a fix because it's bugging me too!

This looks great.

But I am having a very weird and I guess I am the only one.

When I am revving up the engines for take off, my computer crashes and shuts off. No log file. I removed the mode, fired up the F-18, with no issues. I tried to break again using different modes. No issues. Load up his mod, and fire up the engines and what, crashed my computer.

Very odd. Not sure why this mod would do that, and only this mod.

What other mods are you running with this? As far as i know it shouldn't conflict, everything is self contained.

Check out Igi_PL's script here for loading vehicles and cargo. He just updated it to support the mod! Thanks a lot!

WIP updates:

Still stuck on the gear issue. Noticed about 3 seconds after take-off the gear drops about 6 in and breaks the gear Up action.

Co-pilot still refuses to go back to the pilot seat. Only worked when the gunnerinaction and gunneraction are populated. If empty, the animation is broken, but can switch between seats.

Fixed the dive indicator and populated the HUD more.

SO i noticed that the texture on the windows are not complete. Sometimes shows as a "sky" blu color. Otherwise This is an amazing mod! great work!

Have you see my message Theebu ??

I died when I try to jump from the ramp as a passenger.

I don't know why.

If you can help me, that could be cool !

Edited by Predator38

Have you see my message Theebu ??

I died when I try to jump from the ramp as a passenger.

I don't know why.

If you can help me, that could be cool !

Yea sorry meant to add you to my responses. That's my fault, the eject point is at the back of the aircraft, but when the ramp is open its inside the ramp. Next update I'll fix the location of it. For now you have to jump with the ramp closed.

SO i noticed that the texture on the windows are not complete. Sometimes shows as a "sky" blu color. Otherwise This is an amazing mod! great work!

Could you take a screenshot for me?

This is a great addon, I've been waiting for a decent cargo plane to use. I noticed it had some trouble taking off from the short and bumpy airstrip at the southeast though, so I decided to take this as a quick opportunity to learn how to do basic particle effects:

(If anyone's interested, download link is in the description.)

This is a great addon, I've been waiting for a decent cargo plane to use. I noticed it had some trouble taking off from the short and bumpy airstrip at the southeast though, so I decided to take this as a quick opportunity to learn how to do basic particle effects:

That's hilariously awesome!

this is very cool

Do you plan on adding the landing rockets?

NICE,

do you also plan on getting John Spartans Service menu for different skins / refueling pods and different things as such

Also i dont know if you seen this message or not

Edited by Rages123

this is very cool

Do you plan on adding the landing rockets?

Also i dont know if you seen this message or not

I don't have any plans at the moment to add anything like that. It makes sense for fighters and CAS but this is a simple transport without any weaponry.

Cartman;2630725']Any chance of fixing the paratrooper problem?
That's my fault' date=' the eject point is at the back of the aircraft, but when the ramp is open its inside the ramp. Next update I'll fix the location of it. For now you have to jump with the ramp closed.

[/quote']

;) See below

I have a HALO System coming (using this C130) that you can actually Jump-Out-Of at 36,000ft.

You can walk around inside and jump from the Opened Ramp. Even have the Red then Green GO

lights for stealthy night ops. Few issues; still a WIP... It's pretty freaking awesome!

I have a HALO System coming (using this C130) that you can actually Jump-Out-Of at 36,000ft.

You can walk around inside and jump from the Opened Ramp. Even have the Red then Green GO

lights for stealthy night ops. Few issues; still a WIP... It's pretty freaking awesome!

Sounds pretty cool!

I'm currently re-writing my old jump script as well. (designed for just jumping out, not HALO. I leave that to you guys) It will simply let you stand on the deck while flying, and run out the back. Better have a chute with you.

Is there any chance of getting the CAF chinook released as a stand alone too please? Maybe a few common military skins....

Where is this posted? Would love to get with the details!

Sounds pretty cool!

I'm currently re-writing my old jump script as well. (designed for just jumping out, not HALO. I leave that to you guys) It will simply let you stand on the deck while flying, and run out the back. Better have a chute with you.

This is exactly what we want. Is there anyway to make it a static line type jump where it automatically deploys the chute within several seconds of leaving?

Does anyone know if there is a non-steerable chute in A3 yet?

Either way, nice work on the port.

This is exactly what we want. Is there anyway to make it a static line type jump where it automatically deploys the chute within several seconds of leaving?

thats exactly what the script is intending to do

Either way, nice work on the port.

no but one is coming ;)

There's a cargo parachute, B_Parachute_02_F and a man parachute NonSteerable_Parachute_F.

For those of you who want to use the C130 for a paradrop but currently can't due to the instant death when ejecting I have created a small script that allows you to jump out without dying.

Add the following to the C130s' INIT this addAction ["<t color=#FF0000'>JUMP OUT</t>", "paradrop.sqf]; and then save the following file in your mission directory.

http://www.gol-clan.co.uk/paradrop.sqf

Make sure you have the parachute equipped :j:

Getting 2,220 RPT lines of

2014/02/27, 14:13:31 Error in expression <<null>>
2014/02/27, 14:13:31   Error position: <<null>>
2014/02/27, 14:13:31   Error Invalid number in expression

when spawning either version of this in script.