Sign in to follow this  
Shevvy

Zeus with no rights to place anything.

Hi all!

I'm trying to make a multiplayer mission having the player being able to swap between Zeus and a soldier but unfortunately I get this error when I load into the game and the modules are empty except for markers/signs that I can put down:

[bIS_fnc_getparamvalue] Param 'CuratorModeratorRights' not found.

Has anybody else encountered this error and managed to get around it? I have no addons in Arma 3 and I tried a verify integrity but I haven't had any luck. I am using the VAS system in this mission but I don't see what difference that would make?

Screen cap of the error: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/432647777107785841/AD28CFC0BE27E6E7482CF28FC9B11D300CCD70CF/ (634 kB)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I was hoping to have this mission wrapped up by the weekend :( Thanks all!

It might be a bug where you're synchronizing the module to a player. Instead, try naming the player's unit and copying the unit name into the zeus module's parameters.

I am getting this error as well. I have done what was suggested and I still get the error.

What I have set up is very simple:

1 Game Logic Zeus (ZeusUnit)

1 Game Mode: Game Master

1 Zues: Game Master (Owner ZeusUnit)

1 Camera Position

1 Set attributes: Player

2 Manage Resources (one with 100 one with ticks)

1 Set Editing Costs

1 Restrict Editing area

All of the zeus modules are synced back to Zeus:Game Master.

So I am not sure what I do not have, or what I have not done correctly. I copied a pasted everything from one to the other and I still get this error.

It seems that this error comes up regardless? I figured out why it wasn't working, I had two Zeus: Game Master's which seemed to be causing the conflict. However now I have a new problem, for some reason I cant spawn CSAT units using the Zeus interface (I can spawn empty CSAT vehicles).

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the CSAT units are available to be placed. When I click a unit to spawn it even shows the icon on the map but when I click to place it nothing happens.

I can spawn any other factions units and they all behave normally so I don't know what I've borked this time XD. In the scenario I'm making I already used a lot of CSAT units and modules, would/could that cause interference? I can get away with saying that the AAF are in bed with CSAT again so its not that big a deal but it does appear to be a bug. :)

Something else I've just noticed. Using the seize function after exporting it to MP so that I can test this aspect of the mission CSAT doesn't appear in conquerors selection nor does Independent for some unknown reason? Unfortunately for me this means that BLUFOR can capture an area that isn't actually secure at all taking the point out of actually clearing buildings and towns.

Edited by Shevvy

Hi, I am far from knowledgeable but I found that when I activated Zeus on a MP-server I created, my Creator Menus were empty, except for the Empty objects.

I think it has something to do with Godmode and Zeus rights, so (and now I hope I remember it correctly) I took a mission where I knew it was working and I edited one of the Mission. files or the Init files and copied everything about Zeus to my own files.

This gave me the Parameters at the serverscreen and, for some black magic reason, also the picture at loading of the multiple lightning strikes. I could then set the parameters for Zeus to Godmode and Create Everything and hey presto, fully working Zeus.

I used a blank mission from a German guy here on the boards as the basis, he is very knowledgeable.

I just read my post back and this has to be the most idiotic post ever.

I can no do anything with the zeus menu, I click on something but no drop down menu comes up to place something. I have no idea why but would love if someone could help me out on this

:mad:

Hi Karel,

thanks for replying to this issue, I thought I messed something up...

And btw, I absolutely love Zeus and Arma3, I think you guys are ace!

Oh, and I read that Zeus can now alter the contents of ammo-crates and stuff -> awesomeness!

Wow.. by the time I had the issue, and came to the forums... BIS already had a patch released. Now THAT is service! :p