Sign in to follow this  
all3n

The tons of crashing?

i havent seen a topic on this yet, im getting a massive amount of crashing as well are all of my friends after prolonged periods of zeus, i know its dev branch and it should be expected, but i cant find any reproductions in the crashings, its completely random, so i guess this is a "report crashes and causes" thread:P

I think some of my crashes have to do with visible players. Not really sure, but I've had multiple crashes after I've set up the mission area. I'll Return to the players to brief them and that's when it crashes.

From playing last night, my most frequent crashes zeus-side were when I was deleting multiple objects. Apparently placing a vehicle respawn crashes the server, and possibly static objects too. Otherwise, I've seen no repeatable conditions.

@AJ i think we were playing last night eh? anyway i havent found any reasons for all the crashes, its not always on my computer, its when other people host too, i think quite a bit of people are crashing out for some reason

Recently I was playing on a server where everyone was returned to the role select screen with the error saying missing CfgWeapons or something similar

Its been happening to me to on a dedicated server, Placing a respawn vehicle causes the server to crash, while hosting on a client it will not crash?

I'm not getting any crashes but I loaded up an updated of about 150mb a couple of minutes ago and now I can't click anything in the right create tab anymore. I can't set a respawn point and nothing else :confused:

I've noticed that the server crashes when Zeus deletes lots of things in a short period of time

I don't get crashing per se but I get lots of error messages in my rpt logs for missing config files that prevents me from playing. I do run mods but when Zeus first came out, everything worked fine. I don't know what changed.