There are parameters in the description.ext which control how many intel objects per town spawn and how many caches spawn. ParamsArray 0, 1, and 2 are mandatory for the system to work.

Example:

class Params {
 class EmtpyLine1 {
 //paramsArray[0]
  title=":: M I S S I O N   S E T T I N G S ::";
  values[]={0,0};
  texts[]={"",""};
  default=0;   
 };
    class cachesLimit {
 //paramsArray[1]
  title="Number of caches to hunt";
  values[]={2,4,6,8,10,12};
  texts[]={"2","4","6 (Default)","8","10","12"};
  default=6;
 };
 class intelItems {
 //paramsArray[2]
  title="Number of INTEL items per town";
  values[]={1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8};
  texts[]={"1 - Extreme","2 - Very Hard (Default)","3 - Hard","4 - Hard\Medium","5 - Medium","6 - Medium/Easy","7 - Easy","8 - Very Easy"};
  default=2;
 };​

};

Thanks for your quick answer. It works except that the cache doesnt spawn: when i start the mission in sp by the editor, the green dots for the Intels are on map but not red dot of the cache. Does it need anything else?

Edit: Anyway i found my answers with another script, anyway thx for your precedent help :) .

*reviving thread :)

@phronk any updates? love your work :)

I'm taking a break from ArmA due to the memory crashes my friends and I have been having running this mission on our server.  What's frustrating is the lack of errors produced that lead up to the crash, so I have absolutely no idea what's causing it.  We've narrowed down that it isn't any addons because it occurs when playing vanilla, which means it is either the game, my scripts, or the server we're hosting the mission on. (It's a cheap virtual server)

I'd like to work towards a release, but this consistent crashing I've been experiencing with the mission for the past year hasn't been solved.  Not even the cause has been established yet.  I really don't want to release something broken if it's my mission causing the crashes.  However, I may release an updated version of the mission nonetheless for the community to help test for crashing in multiplayer on dedicated servers.

thanks for the reply, many insurgency missions suffer from crashing with "out of memory" even without any mods, bmr insurgency just as example, its just a matter of time (few days - weeks) till the error pops up, a good solution would be a save system like liberation uses and restarting the server from time to time.

keep the head up ;)

There are no error logs that provide ANY relevant information that I or anyone else could find when this occurs either.  And yes, many other missions and mods suffer from this.  However, the bug is reproducable:

​If the first person who connected to the server and initialized, plays for a bit, and then leaves, other clients that are already connected will crash when a new client connects to the server.  There are other instances where this happens, but it's difficult to reproduce otherwise and more or less random.  This mission runs fine if you and a group of people connect at once and play for X amount of time and everyone leaves.

I'd just recommend restarting the server before anyone gets back on to play for a prolonged period.  I WISH Bohemia would fix this god damn bug, since I've been trying my best to optimize and fix everything for the past 8 months dealing with the crashing, only to realize it's the game engine's inability to manage memory.

I rented an ArmA 3 server to host my test builds of Takistan Insurgency.  It'd help if others connected to server and tested the mission.

Takistan Insurgency Server Info:

Hostname: T A K I S T A N    I N S U R G E N C Y   -verifySignatures ON

Mission: INSURGENCY: Takistan
IP: 199.188.102.218
Port: 2302
TeamSpeak: ​ATCAG.TS.NFOServers.com

Mods Required To Connect:

(1)​CUP: Terrains - Core ; (2)CUP: Terrains - Maps ; (3)​TalibanFighters

Version: Alpha 1.0i
Size: 3.6 MB

Download Link

[ REQUIREMENTS: CUP_Terrains ]
[ OPTIONAL: TFAR ; Taliban Fighters ; Tactical Beard ; CUP Weapons ; CUP_Units ; CUP_Vehicles ]

ADDITIONS:
Added: Mission now uses CUP Terrains, instead of All in ArmA
• Added: 654wak654's "Single-Shot PCML Launchers" script
• Added: Bake's "Grenade Stop" script (heavily modified)
• Added: Kumeda's "VON PLUS Gui" script (is disabled if host enables TFAR or ACRE2)
• Added: Player can now holster their weapon by pressing the "H" key, if ACE3 isn't enabled
• Added: Randomized side objectives

• Added: Task notifications for main/side objectives
• Added: Side objective can be tracked via the "Tasks" tab in the map screen
• Added: Discovering the location of a cache creates a task to destroy it
• Added: Task to "Gear Up!" upon connecting, to help new players find the Virtual Arsenal
• Added: Rewards for completing main/side objectives
• Added: Player no longer loses their loadout when they respawn
• Added: Spawned AI now have their "PATH" AI feature disabled/re-enabled upon spawning
• Added: Random animal site modules in villages/towns to bring mission more to life *WIP*
• Added: UAV operators can now toggle an on-screen PIP AV feed of their connected UAV
• Added: Vanilla insurgents use new Apex AKM, AKS-74U, AK-12, PM, and RPG-7

• Added: Some of the new Apex vehicles
• Added: New Apex uniforms for vanilla insurgents/civilians

• Added: New Apex vests for vanilla insurgents
• Added: More wheeled vehicles to base
• Added: CAS jets along runway at base
• Added: A-164 Wipeout's respawn at base

• Added: Player and civilian now face each other and animate when questioning
• Added: Random chance for insurgent in a house to sit down on the floor
• Added: Civilians in houses now sit down on the floor
• Added: Civilians now have random Arab faces

Added: Globally broadcast who killed a civilian
• Added: Insurgent offroad vehicles now all have white paint jobs
• Added: Suicide bombers should now sprint towards their target

• Added: Virtual Arsenal now located in a warehouse, which includes a CQB killhouse

• Added: Additional markers on map in base for better guidance of base layout
• Added: Military bases/outposts are occupied by CSAT forces
• Added: Players respawn with a FirstAidKit, in case medical gear was wiped from wounding

• Added: Corpses/wrecks will not be cleaned up if a player is within 35 meters of it
• Added: Can use Claymore Charges as breaching charges in the new killhouse

• Added: Can reset the killhouse doors via addAction

ADJUSTMENTS:
• Reverted: Forced veteran/elite difficulty settings in description.ext removed
• Updated: aeroson's "Repetitive Cleanup" garbage collection script
• Updated: JW_Custom's "CAS Field System" script
• Updated: Takistan Insurgency briefing/info
• Changed: Totally overhauled base layout and design (Inspired by DonbassCZ, *WIP*)
• Changed: HALO Jump addAction is now attached to a C-130 on the runway

• Changed: Only an Explosive Satchel can successfully destroy a weapons cache
• Tweaked: CAS now spawns 8km away from target, up from 6km
• Tweaked: CAS now arrives to target in 35 seconds, up from 15 seconds
• Tweaked: Player's mouth is now animated when questioning a civilian for intel
• Tweaked: Renamed pilot roles to "AVIATION - Pilot", instead of "Pilot"
• Tweaked: Spawning units height limitation

• Tweaked: Units spawned with flashlight now use the linkItem command
• Tweaked: Replaced insurgent LMG from the Mk200 to the Zafir
• Tweaked: Replaced insurgent DMR from the Mk14 to the Rahim
• Tweaked: Civilian traffic is disabled, unless host is running CBA_A3

• Tweaked: Civilian drivers abide by the Takistani speed limit
Tweaked: Civilians can only pull out a PM pistol or PDW2000 now
• Tweaked: Increased duration of questioning process / delay before questioning result

• Tweaked: Player must be within 5 meters of a civilian to initiate questioning for intel
• Tweaked: Reduced civilian animation speed coefficient to 0.85, down from 1.0
• Tweaked: Reduced volume of suicide bomber shout
• Tweaked: Suicide bomber puts vest on when within 75m of target, up from 30m
• Tweaked: Suicide bomber explosion is larger and more devastating
• Tweaked: Disabled stamina for suicide bombers
• Tweaked: Command addActions are no longer hidden
• Tweaked: In-game VOIP channels Group, Vehicle, Direct, and Custom are enabled
• Tweaked: Side channel only allows chat, no VON
• Tweaked: Direct channel only allows VON, no chat
• Tweaked: Gear, para jump, and vehicle rearm markers are now more readable

• Tweaked: Para Jump marker now uses a parachute icon
• Tweaked: "Virtual Arsenal" addAction now reads as "Loadout" and has increased text size
• Tweaked: Outlined addAction text for "Loadout, "IR Strobe", "Radio Menu", and "Question for Intel"
• Tweaked: M2A4 Slammer tanks have been upgraded to UP variants
• Tweaked: A-164 Wipeouts automatically become A-10s, if host activates CUP: Vehicles
Tweaked: Increased vehicle respawn time to 5 minutes, up from 1 minute
• Tweaked: Disabled VCOM AI for civilians and units in base

• Tweaked: Disabled stamina for insurgents/civilians
• Tweaked: Intel can spawn in many more new villages and towns than before

FIXES:
Fixed: Inability to move when dragging/carrying another player
• Fixed: HALO Jump script error related to jumpers without a backpack
• Fixed: Pilots are no longer stuck in an object when they connect
• Fixed: Player no longer loses ability to scrollwheel up/down
• Fixed: Player limit increased to 27, up from 22
• Fixed: Typo causing a script error when clicking on "Map" button in respawn screen

• Fixed: Replaced redundant "_me" variable in local scripts with "player"
• Fixed: Vehicle rearming works for all vehicles now
• Fixed: Pop-up error when respawning
Fixed: Indestructible weapons caches
Fixed: Cache hint now displays correct number of caches remaining
• Fixed: Greyhawk (CAS) UAV in base is now available to UAV operators
• Fixed: Improved consistency of capitalization in commands/variables

• Fixed: MH-9, AH-9, and FV-720 Mora respawn with different paint job
• Fixed: VBIEDs sometimes wouldn't explode
Fixed: Killing a rebel civilian or suicide bomber no longer adds negative rating to player
• Fixed: IR Strobe image had incorrect file path defined
• Fixed: Invisible buildings at base could still be destroyed

• Fixed: JTAC can no longer request CAS on the friendly base
Fixed: "doSnap" script error related to JTAC CAS menu

• Fixed: "Question for Intel" addAction now gets removed from the civilian globally
• Fixed: Call to Prayer is now played globally
• Optimized: Spawned vehicles no longer have backpacks in their inventory
• Optimized: Cleaned more needless whitespaces, semi-colons, and comments in scripts
• Optimized: Replaced "and" and "not" operators with "&&" and "!" in some scripts
• Optimized: Deleted unused optional map flashlight .paa file
• Optimized: Player is hidden/invisible when spectating until respawned
• Optimized: Hid some terrain-placed buildings and vegetation in base
• Optimized: Cut most of the grass in base surrounding spawn area
• Optimized: Cleaned up unused setVariable commands in mission.sqm
• Optimized: Reduced audio bitrate of intro music
Optimized: Adhan sound file size reduced by 260kb
• Optimized: Bar gate animation triggers
• Optimized: Shortened name of some markers

• Optimized: Shortened name of some functions/scripts
• Optimized: Disabled damage/simulation of many base buildings and objects
• Optimized: Converted most objects in main base to Simple Objects
• Optimized: Disabled unit/vehicle randomization
• Optimized: Reduced number of VBIEDs from to 52, down from 60

• Optimized: Merged some groups of atmospheric AI at base
Optimized: Replaced all disableAI commands with the new disableAI "ALL" command

REMOVED:
• Replaced: All ArmA 3 wreck, junk, and market objects in IED list with ArmA 2 objects
• Removed: CBA_A3 is no longer required, unless TFAR or other CUP mods are enabled
• Removed: Spawned AI no longer have "TEAMSWITCH" AI toggled off/on
• Removed: Insurgents no longer use MX, TRG, RPG-42, Sting, or Vermin weapons
• Removed: if(isDedicated) check in spawning script
• Removed: Arbitrary settings from description.ext
• Removed: All small/tiny objects from IED list
• Removed: Most ordnance classnames used in VBIED script
• Removed: Debug code calling a non-existent function in the VBIED script

• Removed: Insurgents no longer wear vests with ballistic/explosive protection

KNOWN BUGS:
 Sometimes mission doesn't initialize a random side objective

Completing a random side objective will not create new random side objectives

Weapons Caches/Intel may be bugged in dedicated server hosted environment (Need feedback, but should be fine)

NOTE: Please read the ReadMe.txt file included! Although ACE is somewhat compatible with this mission, it is still an extremely early work-in-progress effort and will be done more properly in the next update.  Please report any issues you have with the mission.

Special thanks to Jon Snow (AKA Hodor) for his $20 donation of appreciation!

VIDEOS:

I've been meaning to try this.

I think we talked about this in the past, so my apologies but if I recall, I think it was something you were considering but it wasn't implemented?

1. Is there a way to recruit friendly AI for us lone wolfs? If not, do you think I would break anything if I added my own recruitment area?

And also,

2. Is there a way to save/load your progress? If not, would I just be asking for trouble trying to load this in SP? I'm assuming so with all the scripts but figured it was worth asking.

That's is quite an impressive feature set in the first post.

Download link has been added! (Read post above or first post)

I still haven't added AI recruitment to the mission because I'm undecided how I want to include it.  The mission isn't really designed to be played in singleplayer (although you can client host) and more-so for a dedicated server.  There's nothing stopping you from adding it to the mission yourself, since I always release a version of the mission open-sourced.

[EDIT]

Found a couple bugs and will hotfix them later today.

• Like 1

Download link has been added! (Read post above or first post)

I still haven't added AI recruitment to the mission because I'm undecided how I want to include it. The mission isn't really designed to be played in singleplayer (although you can client host) and more-so for a dedicated server. There's nothing stopping you from adding it to the mission yourself, since I always release a version of the mission open-sourced.

[EDIT]

Found a couple bugs and will hotfix them later today.

Thanks. I mean, what's your opinion as the mission maker? I can certainly easily add an AI recruitment spawner thanks to Spyder Addons (he has a neato module for spawning grouped AI), I'm just wondering if in your opinion it would make any sense to. When testing, have you ever played it alone or does it defeat the purpose or spirit of the mission?

What I like to do in the missions I make, is make them COOP only where the only the humans can spawn in at mission start. But the missions themselves are set up with a little recruitment center, which in the editor I can add classnames for recruitable AI and also limit the max amount that one can recruit. So for instance, if the mission is designed to be COOP 1-8, I can ensure the player group never exceeds 8 no matter how many humans are actually playing, and that only the player faction is recruitable for the group. This way, anyone can play the missions no matter what, even if their friends can't make it one night, etc. The player never has to go out alone.

Yeah I figured this would need to be run on a dedicated server. I'm totally cool with that. Is there any way to save your progress through a database of any kind or is it designed as a one-and-done kind of thing?

Anyway, thanks for the reply! I've been reading this thread for over a year and never took a crack at it but it's definitely time. It certainly has one of the most impressive feature sets I've ever read. I just drag my feet on this because playing alone (with AI) and saving/loading my progress in some way means a lot to me unless I can finish a mission in one sitting.

When I play alone (almost always for play-testing purposes) I do not add friendly AI, usually.  However, I have tried it in the past and had experienced conflicts with really dumb teammate AI or clunky command controls which didn't make it very enjoyable, in my opinion.  It was a long time ago though, so I'm sure the game has had many improvements to friendly squad AI and whatnot.

If I ever add AI recruitment, I'd like to do it in an atmospheric/immersive way which fits the context better than just instantly spawning troops in your group.  For example, you earn points through doing objectives or something and spend them on things such as AI (They'll spawn away from the base in a helicopter which lands at base and then upon dismounting, will join your group) or personal stuff.  It's a decent amount of work and I don't want it to overwhelm servers where players are playing together instead of solo or small groups.  It'd be more-so designed to be like the original Ghost Recon where each player has a friendly fireteam of AI under their command, but the difficulty would come in with balancing that performance-wise in a populated server environment, in my opinion.  It's why I've been hesitant to include it or attempt it.

As for saved progression, I've been working on a zombie apocalypse sandbox template mission specifically to learn how to do stuff that can be put into Takistan Insurgency.  Not so much the zombies part, but persistence, saved character progression, and other features. 

I'd like to start a discussion on whether people want this mission to be more player team oriented or free to do whatever.  I'd like to add saved progression and adopt a system similar to End Game as far as role/equipment selections to make teamwork, rewards, and logistics more important.  The only issue is that I'd remove the Virtual Arsenal, which inhibits the freedom with your loadout and role currently in the mission.  I'll go more into detail if needed, but this post is already too long.

• Like 1

Yeah that makes sense. That's a pretty neat idea with turning AI into a reward-based system. :)

Unfortunately, the way current life circumstances work for me, is that I almost never have the time or ability to coordinate group play. I don't rent a dedicated server or any of that (I just use the TADST dedicated server tool which is fine for a single player) and can almost never commit to voice-chat sessions because I play so late that talking like that keeps the lady awake in our very modest and thin-walled apartment.

AI has definitely gotten better but it still leaves a lot to be desired IMO. I mainly just like to have them at my side so I'm not out there alone. Lol. They also extend my life quite a bit when I have them fighting on my behalf so I'm not respawning/dying constantly. Also, for the most part, most Arma game modes don't really make sense (and also aren't really much fun) when it's one man against the world. Especially in military counter insurgency themed ops.

What I'll likely end up doing is just downloading the mission and giving it a go regardless, keeping in mind this isn't targeted at SP'ers like me. I'm just a HUGE fan of COIN ops so all in all this seems right up my alley so I'm super eager to see what this is all about. I've been pretty much playing nothing but ALiVE insurgency for around the last year and a half, but I'm constantly blown away by your feature set and also your dedication to making something for such a long period of time (I've been reading this thread for what, 2 years? :) ).

Thanks for the reply man and good luck on your database stuff. That would be awesome if you could create or adopt a system like that.

I am also in an almost critical situation in life, primarily the fact that I've been unemployed for a few months (been doing side jobs) and am soon going to dedicate most of my time doing freelance work, which means less time working on this mission and my other projects.  Before I go into ArmA hibernation for work-related reasons, I'd like to at least release a polished version of this mission.

Right now I'm experiencing a very odd and new issue with a hotfix I'm working on: some scripts are executing twice (server and client?) such as:

• There are 2 caches, when there should be 1
  • You get 2 intel markers for obtaining intel, instead of 1
  • There are 2 side missions, when there should be only 1 active

This is pretty much the only thing preventing me from releasing the hotfix - and the hotfix fixes a couple important quick issues.

• Like 1

Oh that sucks man. I could have sworn I just read about someone having a similar issue (server and client running two instances of something when there should only be one), but I can't seem to find the thread. :( Not that it matters much because most mission/mod makers don't publicly post their fixing methods on the forums.

Let me see if I can dig it up anyway so maybe you can PM the person. Though I can't seem to remember even which site it was on (this one? Reddit? ALiVE forums? Man I'm everywhere!). No promises but I'll see what I can dig up to see if I can find the thread.

Sorry to hear about your work situation. I do have a job but it's running a business in like the slowest mall in America so I'm not making hardly any money right now either. Makes it tough to get motivated making missions or even playing games sometimes. And mission editing is especially miserable when you're stressed about how you're gonna get by.

Best of luck to you man and hopefully you can easily figure out what the issue with the mission is.

Ok I remember now! I reported a bug to Spyderblack723 about his Muslim Call to Prayer module. It was causing multiple speakers to spawn based on the number of clients that were connecting to the server.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/186769-spyder-addons/

We discussed this on the last page (though note he doesn't detail the method he used to fix it or what the cause actually was).

I don't know how helpful that would be for you but I guess if you get stumped, maybe Spyder would be willing to take a peak at your code? Guess it can't hurt to ask! :)

I call the sound for the Call to Prayer like this currently:

_ctp=[minaret0,minaret1,minaret2,minaret3,minaret4,minaret5,minaret6,minaret7,minaret8,minaret9,minaret10,minaret11];
//Replace with positions of minarets and create invisHelipads on pos with say3D, then delete after sound is done
if(isDedicated || isServer)then{
if(round(random 2)==1)then{{[_x,"adhan"]remoteExec["say3D",0];}forEach _ctp;};sleep 3600;
{[_x,"adhan"]remoteExec["say3D",0];}forEach _ctp;sleep 3600;
{[_x,"adhan"]remoteExec["say3D",0];}forEach _ctp;};

If it's still faulty, I can try to spawn an invisible helipad on the position of each minaret, play the sound on each invisible helipad, add a sleep for the duration of the sound effect, then at the end delete the helipad, rinse and repeat... I don't think there would be issues there, but who knows.  So far I haven't run into problems, but I haven't done extensive thorough testing for it.

Oh sorry if I wasn't clear. I wasn't asking for a fix, I was providing an example of another person dealing with multiple instances of things in an unwanted way when connecting to a dedicated server. Basically I was saying if you get stuck with your duplicate cache, Intel markers and side missions, PM Spyderblack723. He may know of what changed in BIS' code so you can resolve your issue.

Thanks for sharing your code though. I can't confirm Spyder's issue is fixed (I haven't his hotfix on my server yet) so I'll definitely pass it along if the problem persists.

Version: Alpha 1.0i [Hotfixed]
Size: 3.3 MB

Download Link

[ REQUIREMENTS: CUP_Terrains ]
[ OPTIONAL: TFAR ; Taliban Fighters ; Tactical Beard ; CUP Weapons ; CUP_Units ; CUP_Vehicles ]

ADDITIONS:
• Added: Credits.txt to zip file

FIXES:
• Fixed: Cache script was broken
• Fixed: Random side objectives now continue to spawn, 5 minutes after completion
• Fixed: Red question mark intel markers are now deleted when a cache is destroyed

• Optimized: Binarized .pbo version of mission to reduce file size by almost 300kb
• Optimized: Replaced all disableAI commands with the new disableAI "ALL" command

REMOVED:
• Removed: Task to destroy weapons cache and reward for doing so (Will add again in future)

KNOWN BUG:
​
• Intel may no longer spawn in buildings, but can still be obtained by questioning civilians

NOTE: Please read the ReadMe.txt file included! Although ACE is somewhat compatible with this mission, it is still an extremely early work-in-progress effort and will be done more properly in the next update.  Please report any issues you have with the mission.

• Like 1

Ok I remember now! I reported a bug to Spyderblack723 about his Muslim Call to Prayer module. It was causing multiple speakers to spawn based on the number of clients that were connecting to the server.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/186769-spyder-addons/

We discussed this on the last page (though note he doesn't detail the method he used to fix it or what the cause actually was).

I don't know how helpful that would be for you but I guess if you get stumped, maybe Spyder would be willing to take a peak at your code? Guess it can't hurt to ask! :)

In my case it was simply an incorrect module config that ordered the module's code to be executed for each client instead of on server boot, not likely to be much help in this case.

• Like 2

In my case it was simply an incorrect module config that ordered the module's code to be executed for each client instead of on server boot, not likely to be much help in this case.

I figured it was a long shot lol. When I read him saying he suddenly had issues with duplicate objects spawning when connecting to a dedicated server, I was like, "Wait. Didn't I just read about that somewhere?" :)

Thanks for chiming in man.

Hey Phronk, this is a cool mission man! I don't expect to be able to get too far into it playing alone with a few AI (it's pretty tough), but I played 3 quick rounds and had a really good time.

I really like how you set up the civilian interaction. The fact that you implemented an on-screen action makes it all very easy to use, and I especially love the way the animations between the soldier and civilian play out and also how it takes a few seconds to complete the conversation. It's really immersive and honestly, something I wish ALiVE would implement.

Though it would be neat to have some way to be able to break out of the conversation animation. I had this really amazing moment where I was interrogating a civ and a freaking suicide bomber ran right up to us. Although it was a bummer to not be able to shoot, hot damn the whole encounter was incredible. He comes up with this vest and is like "Allahu Akbar!" BOOM! And I didn't die! This is also a thing a like a lot. After he exploded, my guy was all blurry eyed and could hardly walk. Lol. In all my years of Arma, this "felt" like the single most traumatic injury my player has ever had. Sort of like half my face blew off like in that scene with Gus Fring in Breaking Bad. :) Very cinematic!

Obviously if I had been playing with other humans this would have worked out differently and better for me, but nonetheless, very neat!

The intro music is great. The Call to Prayer is great. The civilian traffic is very cool and I love how every village has a TON of civs to talk to. And if I'm not mistaken, there's these custom sounds of floorboards and stuff too so all in all I'm very impressed.

Once you feel like the COOP version is done, I'd love to see you make a SP version with AI and auto AI revive. I think it would be a big hit in the community and I mean that.

• Like 1

I tested the mission with 4 to 5 players last night and did not experience any major game breaking bugs.  A few small bugs were found introduced from the new ArmA update, but nothing that can't be fixed.

Thank you for the kind words and feedback!  Everyone who has tested the mission and gave feedback love the mission and report very few minor issues, which I'm working to resolve.  I'll look into a way to cancel the intel questioning animation.

• Like 1

Yeah this is lovely. I really would love to find a method for playing this alone so I can see the full experience. The advanced rewards stuff seems neat!

I'm thinking like I said before, I could kind of rig this with an AI spawner at base for now, that I can return to when my teammates are all dead. And maybe I could also throw in an AI auto revive script or something so I don't have to huff it back to base all the time. AI are still pretty stupid and die a lot. :)

Anyway, you've done a heck of a job. My favorite Arma game modes are Insurgency and ones with auto mission generators. And bonus points for fighting Taliban on desert terrains because I just really enjoy playing against those guys the most. The fact that this mission has all 3 of those things organically is quite the feat. You should be proud.

If this were more SP oriented, I'd probably stop trying to make my own missions. So keep me in mind for SP once you finish up the COOP stuff. :)

• Like 1