I've been testing PrienU24's version of the mission that he sent me and it seems like he has fixed most of the issues that lingered in the mission, including the time script. I've only tested this while client hosting.

I'm just waiting for PrienU24 to return from his vacation so we can work together on polishing the mission and releasing it. For example, his version is in Castillian, instead of English. I'll try to update the development progress spoiler with more changes he made.

I've been testing PrienU24's version of the mission that he sent me and it seems like he has fixed most of the issues that lingered in the mission, including the time script. I've only tested this while client hosting.

I'm just waiting for PrienU24 to return from his vacation so we can work together on polishing the mission and releasing it. For example, his version is in Castillian, instead of English. I'll try to update the development progress spoiler with more changes he made.

I need this more then you can fathom. Running your older version makes me want more. If you need any help with a dedicated host to test hit me up

Phronk, it easy retraslate to english the vesion. I am going to do that but you must correct it. I am not an english spoken.

This version is played in a dedicated internal server of my clan (www.clangir.es) and works fine.

Try to work in your own english version, with or without the script that you want and I can help you.

I am not going to be operative until november but I can help you with the scripts. I not have my gaming computer but I have a laptop.

Enviado desde mi GT-P3110 mediante Tapatalk

i am using this mission and i noticed that the squares turn green, even with the presence of enemies.

Sorry being a bit confused here.

My clan/community is using the takistan insurgency mission for our server and we are looking forward to the new update, especially since it is fixing the bug with the weapon cache. However the link to the download is just going to the "current" version of the mission. So is the new one with the fix already out yet?

So is the new one with the fix already out yet?

Would be interesting to me / our Community too! Nice Job so far! :bounce3:

Hi

Sorry but now I am in a new house and I am bussy cleaning and empty boxes. And my computer arrive on November....

But I think I could work on it in a few days.

Enviado desde mi GT-P3110 mediante Tapatalk

But I think I could work on it in a few days.

Is there a possibility to get a "prerelease" Version from you.

Would be nice if you could send me your pbo with the fixed weapon cache script.

We want to run our server public with insurgency but it is not possible with this bug.

Would be very nice if you could send me a download link for the unfinished version via private message or so.

Thanks so far.

Phronk appears to be dead I guess. Pretty much a shame since I had (and still have) big hopes into the mission :(

please,do not let this day.share your work and let others see how far you`ve come,let us work on it (while beeing credited ofc)

My PC died and I had to replace/upgrade a few parts, plus I wanted to take a break from ArmA until JSRS: DragonFyre releases so I can focus on other real life things. I'm gonna be on vacation for all of December, but I'll be back to working on the mission early January.

Just a quick update on my plans for the first couple months of 2015.

I personally like to use Authentic Gameplay Modification (AGM), so I plan on making a new version that uses it as a required addon. There will still be a separate version that does not require it.

Due to my own lack of scripting ability, I'm going to skip the features I planned to add and, instead, focus on polishing the mission's current features. It is possible additional features will be included along the way naturally throughout development. Once the mission is polished, I'll release the mission as a polished framework mission that can be played as is or modified by anyone. Finally, at that time, I'll be able to focus more on porting to maps such as Afghan Village and Clafghan.

I'm also working on a large flight mission for fixed wing on the side, but will reveal that when it's more presentable.

Just a quick update on my plans for the first couple months of 2015.

I personally like to use Authentic Gameplay Modification (AGM), so I plan on making a new version that uses it as a required addon. There will still be a separate version that does not require it.

Due to my own lack of scripting ability, I'm going to skip the features I planned to add and, instead, focus on polishing the mission's current features. It is possible additional features will be included along the way naturally throughout development. Once the mission is polished, I'll release the mission as a polished framework mission that can be played as is or modified by anyone. Finally, at that time, I'll be able to focus more on porting to maps such as Afghan Village and Clafghan.

I'm also working on a large flight mission for fixed wing on the side, but will reveal that when it's more presentable.

Well we are using CSE and not AGM and have modified your map a lot. The only thing that is really original from your old map is the spawning of the Weapon Caches and the Intel. But thanks for making a version that can be played without AGM. The only thing that we would really need is the following.

Right now Intel will always give you markers for one weapon cache only. It would already improve the mission a lot if Intel would randomly give you markers for all the active caches.

Also it would be nice if the bug gets fixed that is placing down markers at the bottom left corner of the map.

I actually completely forgot that Jigsor's BMR Insurgency is vastly superior to my own version of Insurgency; it no longer requires 7 other mods and seems much more advanced than mine. Lots of pre-mission settings, scripted better, and less issues probably.

That being said, I might just shift to another map instead. What do you guys think? I think it would be a good idea to try his version out here. I actually like it a lot, but I just like having my original version that I can modify easily without having to worry about breaking scripts. I'm a terrible scripter, after all. ;)

Edited by Phronk
Added link to BMR Insurgency. Only requires CBA and AiA or A3MP.

his mission requires

- ArmA 3 Map Pack - A3MP

- All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP)

- Community Base addons A3

- US Marine Corp and MARSOC units

- African Conflict

- NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons

that's probably 2 GB worth of mods :(

I wish map makers had versions of their missions that didn't need any mods just for people like moi, seems odd to download so much crap just to try one mission, no matter how good the mission is

It actually only requires CBA and AiA or A3MP. In the pre-mission parameters, you can choose which enemies you face (CAF Aggressors, African Conflict, etc.) otherwise it will use vanilla enemies as default. A very cool idea and executed well.