We did an other testing run and found out that the IA was very easy... Sometime they just looked at us and didn't fire :O

@PenguinInATuxedo: Everyone has permission to modify the mission or even improve/expand upon it, as long as credit is given, of course. I am only capable of so much, since I am unable to create my own scripts from scratch. Hence why I'd like an experienced scripter to help with implementing stuff like random side objectives. I downloaded your version and will check it out! ;)

@alexgardien5: I've also experienced this, however, not with all insurgents. I'm not sure if this is because of ALiVE's AI Skill settings I've setup (maybe they need a boost in difficulty) or if it's just ArmA III's AI not functioning properly, which wouldn't surprise me. This has happened in other missions I've played in, though. But I'll take a look at it and see if there are any workarounds.

@PenguinInATuxedo: Everyone has permission to modify the mission or even improve/expand upon it, as long as credit is given, of course. I am only capable of so much, since I am unable to create my own scripts from scratch. Hence why I'd like an experienced scripter to help with implementing stuff like random side objectives. I downloaded your version and will check it out! ;)

@alexgardien5: I've also experienced this, however, not with all insurgents. I'm not sure if this is because of ALiVE's AI Skill settings I've setup (maybe they need a boost in difficulty) or if it's just ArmA III's AI not functioning properly, which wouldn't surprise me. This has happened in other missions I've played in, though. But I'll take a look at it and see if there are any workarounds.

Great thanks :D

Something in the latest patch did something weird to the AGRESSOR's, O'Hally is on it.

I love the performance I was getting 40-50 fps in editor preview, in my mission i get about 20-30 fps so the performance is excellent.

I noticed Insurgents spawn when you're in towns while good for ambush play it would be cool for some villages to be outright hostile and have the EI spawn before you get in town. Maybe you can do something about the ammo boxes, I understand you might not want to include a VAS type system but having people ferret through 20 boxes can be annoying.

Maybe add some more light armour vehicles to base would be nice to have some armour. I only put in a short session but I will get the mission up on our server and try throw some of the AEF troops at it.

I've started my adaptation of your mission Phronk, Hope it can live up to your standards. If I have questions can I post them here? or would you rather I PM you?

First question is I noticed the Player units are named (P1,P2,P3, Etc) is that for a scripts sake or can they be changed and more slots added? I have looked around through mission files but can find anything referencing player slot names.

@Gunny1979: Thanks for the tip! Hope he fixes the addon soon, then.

@PenguinInATuxedo:

1. You can ask questions here, if you want.

2. The players are named P1-12 for script reference purposes, which now that I think of it, I don't think I finished doing. The A3 Wounding Script references P1-P6 I think, but none afterwards. I'll fix that now, actually.

3. It's also good to hear that the mission is running good for you, so far.

4. VAS is a very simple to add script and mission makers who prefer VAS over the use of vanilla content, supply crates, and logistics can add it if they want. I'd recommend removing IgiLoad and all of the sign images and supply crates from the mission if you were to add VAS. I personally don't want to add VAS myself for multiple reasons.

5. Insurgents and civilians will spawn somewhere between 1 and 800 meters. CQB spawned insurgents spawn around 600 or 700 meters. I can increase the distance which AI can spawn, but it may hit performance, as will adding more insurgents. I don't know why they sometimes spawn when you enter a village, rather than before. This might occur when other players are elsewhere on the map, even if it's someone who recently connected and is back at base, because ALiVE is trying to spawn profiled units around that player too. ALiVE limits the amount of profiles (insurgents) that can be active at a time, which I think I've set to 45.

Thanks for update I did like you said I added VAS on my version and removed the images, the clothing changer and ammo boxes, is it possible to make the VAS box enabled via parameters? That could be a solution for people that want it without having to edit mission, although it would add to overall mission file size and may not be used, an option though.

I will keep in mind the player unit names work alongside scripts, I will keep the same format you have started for when I add more slots hopefully won't cause too many headaches in the future.

Have you thought about adding a support module for transports? Can be useful with lower player counts.

As always keep up the good work.

Adding VAS to the mission is an option, like I've said. You just have to do it yourself. Otherwise, if I just throw it in the mission with no functionality or purpose just to do it, then it takes up a pointless amount of space in the mission, which also means it will take longer for people to download the mission when connecting.

If you do decide to add more player slots (I intend on adding about 5 or so more slots in the next version), just make sure you label the new playable units you've placed like I have with the others. Then, in the "init-custom.sqf", there is a parameter for the wounding system which you'll notice has units P1, P2, P3, and P4 listed; just add onto the list with the other playable units' names to ensure the wounding system works for all slots.

I'd like to add a reward system (such as a free supply drop of crates or a vehicle) for successfully accomplishing side missions or destroying insurgent weapons caches. As far as transportation, close air support, and artillery... I haven't made a definite decision as to whether I will or will not add them, yet.

I hope you don't mind my asking, but how did you achieve the colored grid square system? I'd like to use something similar in my own mission, It's not for publishing, it's just me and my friends on it so don't worry about me plagiarizing or anything :P

M.Phillips (AKA Hazey) and Sacha Ligthert granted me permission to use his grid and cache scripts from his Insurgency ALiVE mission, found on the ALiVE website.

Extremely helpful. Thank you, Giallustio.

I'm not exactly positive of what is causing the issue, but I do believe the problem is that my civilian scripts are conflicting with ALiVE's profiling module.

The civilian scripts I am using spawn civilians, and when the player is no longer within 500 or whatever meters of that civilian, the civilian despawns. The problem is that ALiVE is trying to cache these civilians which are coded to spawn and then coded to despawn, therefore it breaks the profiling. This is all an assumption, but it makes sense to me. The only way to fix this would be to remove the civilian scripts or somehow exclude the spawned civilians from being profiled by ALiVE. I'll look into it.

Thank you very much, again!

I'm actually working on a similarly complex mission as yours and have ran into some of the same issues. The CQB module has always *seemed* a bit slow to react to player's presence. Teleporting in to test it as the mission designer can sometimes require minutes (not seconds) before all the CQB spawns are active so it requires some very careful fine tuning to get working adequately in regards to spawn distance (since players won't be teleporting).

As for ALiVE breaking your own civilian spawn script I didn't think the profile manager picked up on units created after mission start time. If it's the case that it does I think I would try to figure out how to tune my mission with the ALiVE profile manager set to "Profile only synced units".

FWIW I've used both CAF_AG and Drongo69's Irregulars and have had both opfor and civilian units on the same CQB faction line. Works fine, outside of the aforementioned problem. In a nutshell I believe that ALiVE's CQB deals with some relatively intensive processing and I'm not sure I'd be so quick to blame your own scripts, incompatibility, etc. It's one of the reasons my mission makes extensive use of BangaBob's EOS script working in tandem with ALiVE placements now... in part as a placeholder until ALiVE releases it's own civilian solution. The added benefit is that civilians *will* use vehicles with EOS, albeit it does nothing to improve their driving ability ;)

Edited by Oktyabr

The initialization just for ALiVE can take a couple minutes at the start of the mission. Once all CQB/ALiVE profiled units have been initialized and profiled, which may take up to 5 minutes, the spawn times should be faster. EOS initializes faster, I think, because it does not create tons of profiled units. It creates the profiled units once a player has entered a grid area to spawn them, then they are profiled. However, I've seen EOS insurgency missions drop in performance tremendously in short play sessions. I am not sure if it was the fault of addons being used at the time or if it was the script itself overloading the mission/server/clients.

Looking for a solution for civilians right now is futile and would become obsolete anyway, because

. ALiVE's civilians seem to be more sporadic and lively, which fits really well in an insurgency themed mission. I'll be able to remove two scripts which will slightly reduce the file size, potentially improve initialization, and improve performance.

The initialization just for ALiVE can take a couple minutes at the start of the mission. Once all CQB/ALiVE profiled units have been initialized and profiled, which may take up to 5 minutes, the spawn times should be faster. EOS initializes faster, I think, because it does not create tons of profiled units. It creates the profiled units once a player has entered a grid area to spawn them, then they are profiled. However, I've seen EOS insurgency missions drop in performance tremendously in short play sessions. I am not sure if it was the fault of addons being used at the time or if it was the script itself overloading the mission/server/clients.

Looking for a solution for civilians right now is futile and would become obsolete anyway, because

. ALiVE's civilians seem to be more sporadic and lively, which fits really well in an insurgency themed mission. I'll be able to remove two scripts which will slightly reduce the file size, potentially improve initialization, and improve performance.

Yup. I'm excited to see the ALiVE civ module be released too. I discovered I could reduce the amount of time for ALiVE to initialize by *not* hand placing any more units than necessary. I'm still not sure why it creates "lag" on mission start up but if you need to place them I would suggest using ALIVE_spawnProfileGroup rather than manually placing them and syncing them to the profile manager (which should achieve the same results). Further experiments with MP/MCPs, the TAORs they utilize and how many actual objectives are contained in a single TAOR can also improve initialization time. As an example in my mission I have an ALiVE force count of around 2400 AI with a profile count of around 360 profiles (between both blufor and opfor), a high rate of CQB, around a dozen custom priority objectives (until they release the re-indexing of my beloved Clafghan), and EOS handles another 1200 AI spread over about 40 area markers. My mission intro is around 60 seconds long and everything is initialized by the time the player puts boots on the ground.

We did an other testing run and found out that the IA was very easy... Sometime they just looked at us and didn't fire :O

I've noticed that as well. The only problem I've ran into is finding the Intel we had it set to three per zone and sometimes we found 2 sometimes we found 3. When we did find them they was bugged or the player was cause they couldn't pick them up. Also it said Intel would spawn in houses that is not the case we've found them outside close to bushes which makes them harder to spot specially when it is the radio bag. The town called Loy Manara a brief cased spawned in the top of the tower and we couldn't pick it up. Blew the tower up and it manage to fall to ground but wasn't able to access it.

I am personally totally new to Insurgency and had no idea what to look for or expect when I booted the mission. You have a very solid start to an awesome mission. Our first test was last night. We only had a couple people and I hosted the mission. It performed excellent for the 2+ hours it was going. There was minor desync during the initial start cause ALiVE was populating the map, nothing to be done there I know. It felt unique with all the ambient life/vics. AI were easy to kill, but I know Aggressors was made that way on purpose, also not much if anything you can do there. There were a TON of enemy. Which made up for their skill level. I believe we had it on 5 pieces per town and 6 caches. Intel seemed impossible to find, at first. We stumbled around not knowing what to expect and look for. We finally found our first bit of intel in the form of an ammo crate I believe. And from there on kept finding the different types which was very cool. Once we knew what to look for it became much easier. But the spawn points for the intel does seem off at times. I don't know if it just looks for any structure to place items next to or inside. It felt extremely random. We found items mostly outside houses along walls which differs from the information given in the map. Being new to this type of Insurgency it was very refreshing to do something other than just shoot at baddies though. We hopped in a helo and were delighted at the para/fast rope functions. :) If you can you may want to disable the fast rope function unless the chopper is low enough for the rope to reach the ground. We lost a man during testing who tried it at 100m before we knew how long the rope actually was. It was a good laugh though.

Civilian vehicles while neat at times, where...nonsensical at others. Seeming to just ram stuff and blow up at random. They spawned inside the base as well doing the same. Blacklist maybe? I don't know if you can do anything about that or not. The same with baddies. When we came back from one town there were enemies that had set up shop on our tarmac/hanger area. Again I don't know if there is anything you can do about it. They may have just randomly patrolled into that area.

Our second test was tonight on our dedicated server. There seemed to be much less enemies this time around. I had changed it to 3 item of intel per town and 4 caches. Does the number of intel/caches influence the number of enemies? It could have just been ALiVE being ALiVE and random. In which case, shrug*. It does what it does. Again the intel spawns seemed very random, mostly being outside buildings. As Daniel describes above he somehow got bugged and could not retrieve intel of any kind. There was a silver briefcase that spawned inside the spire in Loy Manara close to the top of the staircase. It said I was able to get it, but when I did it did not retrieve it and then we could do nothing with it. No idea why or if it can be duplicated. I'll do more on our server tomorrow and see how it acts.

Overall it is a very good mission. Behaves well most of the time. :) Performance is not an issue as far as I can tell. You could easily add more slots if you wanted I think. I'm not particularly liking all the ammo crates in the staging area, but have no good suggestion on how to change it. Daniel suggested just having a handful of crates. Emptying them out and putting all ammo in one, all weapons in another, accessories in another..and so on. I don't know if scripting all that in would bog anything down or not. I think that the CAS Jets can be tossed out. With all the civilian life you better have one damn good pilot, but I'll bet 99% will nuke some civies. I'd take the jets out and replace with an attack helo. They are much more surgical and can be used with less collateral damage. They also make an excellent scouting platform is utilized properly.

*edit* We still have not found a cache and have no clue what they look like. We did find another weapons box in a town that was NOT intel. Cache? It just had a bunch of optics inside it.

My thoughts so far. More to come.

Regards,

SPC H. Thompson[3CD]

S-5 Public Affairs Office

3rd Cavalry Division

While testing some players were unable to gather intel and the intel was giving the hint distance markers on the bery corner of the map.

This, http://i.imgur.com/Y6427Wy.jpg?1 (118 kB)

We searched that area but could not find it either.

Like Above we encountered the civ vehicles spawning in our base too, and sometime intel was in very odd places like outside the town on the side of a hill.

Edited by PenguinInATuxedo

M.Phillips (AKA Hazey) and Sacha Ligthert granted me permission to use his grid and cache scripts from his Insurgency ALiVE mission, found on the ALiVE website.

That's odd it doesn't seem to work for me, no script errors, but no grid markers either :/ Is ALiVE necessary for it to work?

Edit: Ahaa dont mind me, i forgot to include the functions.sqf in the init. It's working now, thanks :D

I have a Mobile HQ script if you're interested, I personally like to attach it to a HEMTT with VAS on it but i know you don't use VAS, i'm sure you can figure something out. What the script does is spawn camo net/sandbags/ammo crates and a couple of ATV's when deployed and of course acts as a spawn point until packed up or destroyed.

Edited by Blasturbator

240sxdaniel89: This is a known issue, but I suppose I should reiterate the instructions on where to look for INTEL. Although the INTEL is supposed to spawn in buildings, it seems to spawn alongside walls and outside of buildings, too. There's also an issue where INTEL may actually spawn in a building, but if the building is elevated, it may actually be glitched underneath the building's geometry. As for the issue of being unable to interact with INTEL, whenever the "Gather Intel" addAction doesn't come up, sometimes you just need to get on top of it or face it at a certain angle; I don't know why this happens. I've noticed that INTEL objects that fall due to physics from explosions or whatever aren't interactable; I also don't know why this happens (maybe the addAction stays at the original position of the INTEL object?)

Shiznyte: Glad to hear you chose to try out my version of insurgency as your first insurgency mission playthrough! Also appreciate the testing and feedback. The fast rope script was something I quickly added to the mission and haven't tested thoroughly myself, I'll see if I can regulate the addAction to a certain altitude. From what I understand, the fast rope action is best used at a stable 50 meters above the ground without the helicopter moving around much, or at all.

Civilian AI, especially when it comes to drivers, seems glitchy either due to just weird AI or maybe the AI pathing on the roads aren't fully functional and causes drivers to do random bends in the middle of a straight road. The good side to all this uncontrollable weird sporadic behavior is that it unintentionally adds car bombers and somewhat interesting suspicious behavior. I'm hoping that ALiVE's civilians will be a vast improvement though, of course, and will no longer spawn in the base.

Enemy spawn chance is pretty dynamic: there is a 20% chance per house to be occupied, plus a "low chance" for additional enemies to occupy that building or be around it. This means that sometimes LoyManara will be packed one time, and maybe another time it will be much less active. Also, it seems like ALiVE likes to issue random orders to insurgents to reoccupy a village you may have cleared earlier or are in the process of clearing.

Jets will probably be removed for the reasons you brought up (more civilian casualties than enemy, usually). They'll be more useful when/if Aggressors adds SPGs and bigger guns to be used by the insurgents, than just armed technicals.

The weapons cache is currently a long special weapons crate for the OPFOR, filled with optics. I'll try to replace the optics with actual insurgent weapons or something, so it makes more sense.

PenguinInATuxedo: Thank you for reporting this. I've run into this problem a couple times myself. Trying to figure out why the hell this happens lol.

Blasturbator: I'd be interested in checking out your mobile HQ script. I may end up adding VAS in a separate version, to appease those who dislike vanilla content or just the hassle of going through crates for gear. Your HQ script sounds great though, and would sort of add some logistical importance to VAS.

Well the base code for it was just to deploy and stow a net by sxp2high + A-SUICIDAL, but i tweaked it around and made it into a fully functioning MHQ. So credit given where due. Apologies for my messy scripting habits in advance. I haven't managed to add inits to objects spawned by the script, although not for lack of trying, which is why i use VAS on the HEMTT itself. I'm sure it's possible but i'm not apt enough at scripting to get it working myself.

Vehicle init (Vehicle must be named mhq):

this setVariable ["CamoDeployed", false, true];  
this addAction ["Deploy", "Scripts\DeployMHQ.sqf", ["Deploy"], 51, false, true, "", "!(_target getVariable 'CamoDeployed')"];  
this addAction ["Stow", "Scripts\DeployMHQ.sqf", ["Stow"], 50, false, true, "", "(_target getVariable 'CamoDeployed')"]; 

DeployMHQ.sqf (to be placed in <mission name>\scripts)

/* 	You will need to place a spawn marker named "respawn_west1" 
and a normal marker named "base_foxtrot" somewhere on the map. 
The vehicle you attach the init to needs to be named mhq.
*/

if (isDedicated) exitWith {};

_veh = _this select 0;
_man = _this select 1;
_mhq = mhq;

_option = (_this select 3) select 0;

if (_man != player) exitWith {};

//Deploy
if (_option == "Deploy") exitWith {

// Exit if in vehicle
   if (vehicle _man != player) then {
       hint "You must dissembark before you can perform this action.";
   } else {

_man playMove "AinvPknlMstpSlayWrflDnon_medic";
       sleep 5;

if (alive mhq) then { 
			"respawn_west1" setMarkerPos getPos mhq;
		}
			else {
			"respawn_west1" setMarkerPos getMarkerPos "base_foxtrot";
		};

_mhq allowDamage false;   //DELETE THIS LINE TO ALLOW MHQ TO BE DESTROYED ONCE DEPLOYED

vehCamo = "CamoNet_BLUFOR_big_F" createVehicle [0,0,0];
	vehcamo allowDamage false;	
	vehBag1 = "Land_BagFence_Round_F" createvehicle [0,0,0];
	vehBag2 = "Land_BagFence_Long_F" createvehicle [0,0,0];
	vehBag3 = "Land_BagFence_Round_F" createvehicle [0,0,0];
	vehBag4 = "Land_BagFence_Round_F" createvehicle [0,0,0];
	vehBag5 = "Land_BagFence_Long_F" createvehicle [0,0,0];
	vehBag6 = "Land_BagFence_Round_F" createvehicle [0,0,0];	
	mhqatv1 = "B_Quadbike_01_F" createVehicle [0,0,0];
	mhqatv2 = "B_Quadbike_01_F" createVehicle [0,0,0];
	mhqatv1 allowDamage false;
	mhqatv2 allowDamage false;	
	mhqcrate1 = "B_supplyCrate_F" createVehicle [0,0,0];
	mhqcrate2 = "B_supplyCrate_F" createVehicle [0,0,0];
	mhqcrate3 = "B_supplyCrate_F" createVehicle [0,0,0];
	mhqcrate4 = "B_supplyCrate_F" createVehicle [0,0,0];
	mhqcrate1 allowDamage false;
	mhqcrate2 allowDamage false;
	mhqcrate3 allowDamage false;
	mhqcrate4 allowDamage false;

vehCamo setDir ((direction _veh) +0);
       vehCamo setPos (_veh modelToWorld [0,0,((position _veh) select 2)-2.0]);		
       vehBag1 setDir ((direction _veh) +50);
       vehBag1 setPos (_veh modelToWorld [-4,-4,((position _veh) select 2)-2.0]);
       vehBag2 setDir ((direction _veh) +90);
       vehBag2 setPos (_veh modelToWorld [-4.6,0,((position _veh) select 2)-2.0]);
       vehBag3 setDir ((direction _veh) +130);
       vehBag3 setPos (_veh modelToWorld [-4,4,((position _veh) select 2)-2.0]);
       vehBag4 setDir ((direction _veh) +230);
       vehBag4 setPos (_veh modelToWorld [4,4,((position _veh) select 2)-2.0]);
       vehBag5 setDir ((direction _veh) +270);
       vehBag5 setPos (_veh modelToWorld [4.6,0,((position _veh) select 2)-2.0]);
       vehBag6 setDir ((direction _veh) +310);
       vehBag6 setPos (_veh modelToWorld [4,-4,((position _veh) select 2)-2.0]);      
       mhqatv1 setDir ((direction _veh) +180);
       mhqatv1 setPos (_veh modelToWorld [1,-9,((position _veh) select 2)-1.5]);
       mhqatv2 setDir ((direction _veh) +180);
       mhqatv2 setPos (_veh modelToWorld [-1,-9,((position _veh) select 2)-1.5]);	
	mhqcrate1 setDir ((direction _veh) +90);
       mhqcrate1 setPos (_veh modelToWorld [-1.8,-2,((position _veh) select 2)-2.0]);
	mhqcrate2 setDir ((direction _veh) +90);
       mhqcrate2 setPos (_veh modelToWorld [-1.8,0,((position _veh) select 2)-2.0]);
	mhqcrate3 setDir ((direction _veh) +90);
       mhqcrate3 setPos (_veh modelToWorld [1.9,-2,((position _veh) select 2)-2.0]);
	mhqcrate4 setDir ((direction _veh) +90);
       mhqcrate4	 setPos (_veh modelToWorld [1.9,0,((position _veh) select 2)-2.0]);

// Set variable for vehicle
       _veh setVariable ["CamoDeployed", true, true];
	sleep 3;
	mhqatv1 allowDamage true;
	mhqatv2 allowDamage true;
   };
};

// Stow
if (_option == "Stow") exitWith {

// Exit if in vehicle
   if (vehicle _man != player) then {
       hint "You must dissembark before you can perform this action.";
   } else {

_Net = nearestObject [_veh, "CamoNet_BLUFOR_big_F"];
	_Net setDamage 1;

_man playMove "AinvPknlMstpSlayWrflDnon_medic";
       sleep 5; 

deleteVehicle _Net;
	{ deleteVehicle _x; } forEach nearestObjects [getpos player,["Land_BagFence_Round_F"],10];
	{ deleteVehicle _x; } forEach nearestObjects [getpos player,["Land_BagFence_Long_F"],10];
	{ deleteVehicle _x; } forEach nearestObjects [getpos player,["B_Quadbike_01_F"],10];
	{ deleteVehicle _x; } forEach nearestObjects [getpos player,["B_supplyCrate_F"],10];

"respawn_west1" setMarkerPos getMarkerPos "base_foxtrot";

_mhq allowDamage true;

// Set variable for vehicle
       _veh setVariable ["CamoDeployed", false, true];
   };
};

Edited by Blasturbator

I created two invisible markers ("respawn_west1" and "base_foxtrot"), added the script to a "scripts" folder in the mission's folder, and added the vehicle init to a support HEMMT (which I named "mhq"). Still no functionality yet. Am I missing something?

No that should be everything... that said my mission file is starting to get pretty extensive. Looking through the script i didn't find any external references and it doesn't rely on any init.sqf edits. I'll look into it.

According to your instructions, the "respawn_west1" marker should be a "spawning marker" while the other marker is a "normal marker." How do I make it a spawning marker, aside from just naming it "respawn_west1"?

Last night during a Long play sessions we managed to find 1 cache in Nagara we destroyed it but were the Intel distance markers supposed to be removed? It can make it a little confusing for people who join after the fact if the Intel distance markers are indicating to a town that has already had its cache destroyed, Although there might have been another cache we looked but could not find it.

We also had an issue where after searching an entire town and getting down to the 200m mark we still could not find the Cache.

The town with cleared building dots. http://i.imgur.com/tOHoRzL.jpg?1 (215 kB)

We searched the entire town then looked in the surrounding hills on foot and by car, we even scanned the place with thermals in hope to find it. In the end after searching for at least 45 mins we decided to blow up the entire town and with satchels as a last resort, when that failed it was already 11:50 pm so we called it a night.

--Edited--

Today looking at cache spawns in editor and the Mulladoost spawn seems to be broken.

Took this picture, the red dot on GPS is were the cache should be right? I looked around could not find it so I brought out the satchels to see if i could kill it, nope.

http://i.imgur.com/yWr8pBE.jpg (241 kB)

Edited by PenguinInATuxedo

According to your instructions, the "respawn_west1" marker should be a "spawning marker" while the other marker is a "normal marker." How do I make it a spawning marker, aside from just naming it "respawn_west1"?

Yeah i suck at explanations sorry xD. Spawn marker is just a term me and some friends use for markers that are used as spawns, they're just normal markers though x). Here is the test mission i made, I even included a respawn script that lets the mhq keep its custom init when spawned. There is a bug with the ATV's where i can't actually drive them... still working on that. https://www.dropbox.com/s/b2ybe18w2qwyks9/mhqtest.Altis.7z

The added description.ext lines aren't a necesary component but i include that in everything i make really, i like it. (It only initialises if you have exported the mission if you didn't know, you'd need to suicide on sp/mp to see what it does)

Edited by Blasturbator