Sign in to follow this  
onfire

Reinstate Forced Labour / Slavery ?

Yes, because a majority of criminals actually have five BMWs in their garage, a 1000 square feet house, and three super model wives. And psychology is just made up mumbo jumbo, in no way related to dealing with and curing psychological illnesses, as opposed to tying people down in the town square and whipping them.

Thanks for confirming that you actually are that narrow minded.

1000sq ft house? That's the size of my modest 2br condo - woot! That means I'm living the dream specially when I upgrade my Dodge crossover to beamer status and grab another 4 hot wives.

Seriously though these guys sound more like characters from a movie or GTA than real life. Sure I've known a few guys like that buthey'rd generally the top 1% of street level thugs.

Edited by froggyluv
suck a$$ celly

street level thugs.

because in your country tax inspection would caught a guy who has "money from nowhere" but in east europe it looks different, some people 20 y.o. no education, 3 BMWs and noone cares till he is red-hand caught plus there is no tax regulation on criminals, he says "i work as prostitute" and ... you cannot prove him anything from tax point of law because in my country prositution is not taxed so anyone who steal claims he is prostitute and you cannot do anything to him even if young man 20 y.o. has 3 cars , street level thugs are scared when they are cought so they mostly afraid to go back to prison again after first time, serious criminals not,

it is not GTA, it is real in eastern europe where state is much weaker and tax survilance is 1% of this what is in USA

also you cannot take criminals as 1 group, they divide in groups

Sure I've known a few guys like that buthey'rd generally the top 1% of street level thugs.

And, you know, no one really minds if the cops shoot them.

Just to get on the record for anyone raging about us softies.

1000sq ft house? That's the size of my modest 2br condo - woot! That means I'm living the dream specially when I upgrade my Dodge crossover to beamer status and grab another 4 hot wives.

#european. No idea if 1000 square feet is large, just reckoned the ~1:3 ratio was true for the square meters:square feet ratio too :p

Don't know the situation in other areas, but where I live the situation is sometime unbearable - rapists and killers getting released until the trial, most of the time only getting some "resocialization program" aka holiday or 2 years in a luxus cell with tv and internet; and beggars working hand in hand with pick pockets.

The law-abiding tax payer is forced to support this system, so why aren't the people who take advantage of it and think the rules don't apply to them made to actually do something productive for the very society that feeds and supports them?

Well, I'm not willing to take anyones right to vote or live or whatever away, neither do I intend to discriminate against a certain ethnic or national group, so no, I would definitely say that I'm NOT a fascist.

Perhaps a little comparision would make my point clearer: A lot of western democracies (Norway, Switzerland, Germany) have or used to have conscription in effect. People were enlisted in order to make people actually work for their freedoms, only because they reached an age and were citizens of their country. Some would say that this is also some form of labour forced on a group of people, but it is not considered fascist, it is considered a necessary duty.

So why not make people, who actually violated the rules and damage their society, compensate their bad behaviour by letting them work for their upkeep? If they are unwilling but able to do something productive, why should the tax payer let them just continue with it?

If you'll reinstate forced labour and slavery be prepared to be a slave. No once cares about your rights and taxes and obeying the law in a slavery society. The more slaves you have -> more richer you're -> more powerful you're -> more rights you have. Murderers and rapists - those will be tax paying respected citizens and you'll be their slave.

PS. I almost canceled to read bis forums. It makes me constantly do face palm.

Is this the same guy that started the "Do czech want a dictatorship thread" just below :p

But seriously. Homeless as criminals? you must of smoked some bad drugs my friend.

Forced labor leads to many abuses so I'll never agree on that,but those that get welfare payments should provide something for the community.Ok they can't find a job very understandable in this economic climate,how about they work for the money the state provides them with?Cleaning,construction,fix infrastructure and so on.Basically you want that welfare payment?Well work for it.

Of course I'm not introducing in this category those that cannot work,elderly,sick or disabled,but apart from those there are many others that are able to work and yet they don't bother because they get the welfare payment anyway and burdening the system affecting those that really need that money.

If you'll reinstate forced labour and slavery be prepared to be a slave. No once cares about your rights and taxes and obeying the law in a slavery society. The more slaves you have -> more richer you're -> more powerful you're -> more rights you have. Murderers and rapists - those will be tax paying respected citizens and you'll be their slave.

PS. I almost canceled to read bis forums. It makes me constantly do face palm.

I'm spaced out, someone's actually gone so derpy that I once again find myself agreeing wholeheartedly with Amra of all people.

Well, I'm not willing to take anyones right to vote or live or whatever away, neither do I intend to discriminate against a certain ethnic or national group, so no, I would definitely say that I'm NOT a fascist.

Jesus Christ on a bicycle, have you even read the Declaration of Human rights? Allow me to demonstrate that you clearly don't know what it says:

Articles 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24, 28, 29 and 30. All of those are in direct opposition of your forced labour/slavery idea, and regardless of your poor understanding of what constitutes fascism, you clearly hold fascist views, even if we were to only use your, shall we say "severe disagreements" with the Declaration of Human rights into account? There are so many articles there that I quickly realized there was no way I could copy paste all of them.

And no, national service does not constitute forced labour.

Forced labor leads to many abuses so I'll never agree on that,but those that get welfare payments should provide something for the community.Ok they can't find a job very understandable in this economic climate,how about they work for the money the state provides them with?Cleaning,construction,fix infrastructure and so on.Basically you want that welfare payment?Well work for it.

Of course I'm not introducing in this category those that cannot work,elderly,sick or disabled,but apart from those there are many others that are able to work and yet they don't bother because they get the welfare payment anyway and burdening the system affecting those that really need that money.

This! The system is in place to help people that have "fallen down" for whatever reason, to help them back on their feet. I gladly pay taxes for these people, so they can back to a normal life because unemployment sucks. However, there are many people (in germany) that don't even attempt to get back on their feet or never worked at all... dropped from school because of lazyness straight into unemployment 4 life. Those are not homeless people, they get money for living, get a paid flat and also healthcare.

The only reason in germany to be homeless is a) you refuse to receive state help b) you can't handle money and spent all of it on booze/drugs. So eitherway it's self inflicted. Yes additiction is hard to overcome but nontheless it's all self inflicted. However, the % of homeless people to unemployed people is very small, so imo these have little impact. Can't talk about other countries for obvious reasons...

Edited by Fennek

I'd be more interested in seeing Poverty pimps put into work camps instead.

I live in Vancouver,BC and I can tell you the homeless and drug addict problem is a direct result of bleeding heart coddling policies and a massive network of agencies who's only interest is to stay in business

anyone who's visited Vancouver and passed through the DTES (Downtown East side) have seen the results of that.

The City even allowed an entire street in Downtown Vancouver to be shut down on Sundays for a market to allow junkies to sell their stolen stuff

arguing it would cut down on the random street vending popping up on the sidewalks, it's had the opposite effect

and now everyone and their dog are stealing anything that isn't tied to to sell at that market.

There's an agency here that even hands out Cruise ship schedules to people in the summer so they know when to head down to the terminal to panhandle.

Hand up, not a hand out.

Edited by jblackrupert

Imagine how much better the world would be if we forced all the people in jail and the homeless to work. They've had their chance to be free, but after an awful lot of years they've proven that they just can't handle it. They need to be watched over and provided for. The numbers don't lie - they are supported by the state at some point in their lives, either through welfare or the prison system. Why don't we make sure that we get something back for our investment?

Say what you want, but there's no denying that it would get things done.

Your thoughts ?

My thoughs is that your're a dirty germen MF, austrian in mind (like Hitler) and that's why you come wiz sucha BS. I wish that ya've a long and painfull deatha. Germen SOTB. Let's C ya biach

Since this conversation sprouts nothing but conflict, it's best to be closed and thus avoid further infractions or other sanctions.

With kind regards

Pure