Sign in to follow this  
Nachliel

Does Czech Repoblic for Dictatorship rather then Democracy?

you underestimate your country, Czech is succesfull now comparing to rest of post-W.P./RWPG block , you live better than rest but what is natural you compare to better (because everyone compares to better when it comes to life, we dream to earn like Germans, Germans dream to earn like Swedish, Swedish dream to earn like Norwegians, Norwegians dream to earn like Bill Gates)

afterall i think that Czech sucseed and will be developing, Martin (from Taviana island) says to me (we often chat on Skype) that good that luggage of Slovakia is out, because Czech have opportunity to raise without cost of more poor region without serious industry,

Ceska Zbrojovka is developping, maybe Tatra will have superb export products too,

i know about several washing machines factories that moved to Czech and Slovakia , so you have a power that you underestimate when you compare yourself to Germany, but compare to towns in Poland with 20% unemployment rate (in which half of young men left either to Warsaw or to London, and only older people left so even employer cannot find anyone )

but basic question is - what made difference that Czech sucseed and Poland failed ? politiciaans less corrupted ? removing commies from industry and law system in 89 ? what made this that one post-commie country have industry and other (bigger) not ?