lev

Zeus Feature Request Thread

It would be very great has ability export/copy to clipboard updated SQM file. It could be very helpful tool for mission makers!!!

PS: Bozsky kaja urob nam mission makerom radost a prosim ta pridaj nam tlacitko Export! ;)

hi

it should possible to create a objective (like sector control or other ...)

an sync placed ai groups/units with it (directly in zeus).

so that the placed groups/units automatic try to reach the objektive goal.

with a task no. (higher means more important) of the placed objectives the ai should

try to attack or defend first the high rank goal before lower rank goals.

Edited by johnnygitarr
  • Like 1

I love how many of the initial requests ended up in the game. Gives me hope that future requests might also make it in.

Top priority for me would be the ability to save ZEUS missions (I know, probably have to wait until the full 3D editor comes out, but still. This would be amazing)

On a smaller scale, it would be amazing if I could just save custom groups- the ability to make forts, outposts, more options for roadblocks, custom squads, etc.. Definitely a big ticket item for me.

Also, better mapping abilities- I love the pretty zones in the campaigns, and I would Love to be able to draw my own big green zones that say "FIA Territory", etc.

As far as the little things go:

-Helicopter landing routines that don't fly 300m upward, especially when landing under fire. "Hot landing" would be awesome.

-squad commands as zeus. Being able to control your puppet's squad.

-force AI: being able to override AI to tell someone to SIT STILL would be great.

-laser guided airstrikes: when my players ask for airstrikes, I have to decide how accurate they are- Id like to be able to place a bomb and have it home in on their IR beacons.

-area of effect "fire mission" artillery: let the zeus say "8 rounds, this type, 3 seconds apart" and place it, and then over a certain area the bombs fall.

That's about it, I think.

• Like 1

Probably been posted already for the first one, but-

-Accessing and changing Cargo for vehicles

-Copying Cargo to other containers/vehicles.

-Container objects such as metal cases, etc, have the option/feature to actually hold items, instead of just preset ammo boxes, etc.

-Setting everything infinite within one section of cargo, or for all.

-Saving a cargo preset and being able to paste it into other containers, similar to Virtual Arsenal loadouts being saved and loaded for players.

Let us bind our own keys please. I'm a numpad user and no keys are default in my setup. When I move my camera forward/backwards it also look (down/up).

My wish is to have the ability to use the sling load moldule in Zeus (maybe it will be placed on a helicopter which will then load anything below it?)

I love how many of the initial requests ended up in the game. Gives me hope that future requests might also make it in.

Top priority for me would be the ability to save ZEUS missions (I know, probably have to wait until the full 3D editor comes out, but still. This would be amazing)

On a smaller scale, it would be amazing if I could just save custom groups- the ability to make forts, outposts, more options for roadblocks, custom squads, etc.. Definitely a big ticket item for me.

Also, better mapping abilities- I love the pretty zones in the campaigns, and I would Love to be able to draw my own big green zones that say "FIA Territory", etc.

As far as the little things go:

-Helicopter landing routines that don't fly 300m upward, especially when landing under fire. "Hot landing" would be awesome.

-squad commands as zeus. Being able to control your puppet's squad.

-force AI: being able to override AI to tell someone to SIT STILL would be great.

-laser guided airstrikes: when my players ask for airstrikes, I have to decide how accurate they are- Id like to be able to place a bomb and have it home in on their IR beacons.

-area of effect "fire mission" artillery: let the zeus say "8 rounds, this type, 3 seconds apart" and place it, and then over a certain area the bombs fall.

That's about it, I think.

All of these need to be added to vanilla.

I`m missing a search function like in 3den, would make everything so much more convenient. Especially since you are often in a hurry while beeing Zeus.

To be able to command the squad of the ai I use.Can be useful.

I would like the Revive feature present in the APEX campaign to be ether enabled as a parameter or as a Zeus placed module.

I would also like some sort of High Command module for commanders to be able to give way points to their squad leaders.

Also, would it be possible to add the new aircraft carrier as a placeable building?

EDIT: These suggestions are for the Official Zeus Servers

EDIT #2:

Thank you for including my request in patch 1.72!

Tweaked: Revive mode is now available in Zeus Game Master scenarios (customizable in the server parameters, off by default)

God do i miss the sling load and sling release functionality from zeus. I don't understand why only the bare minimum waypoint types exist in zeus. I mean, all this functionality is there in Eden editor, why not in Zeus? Arma 3 could be such a great sandbox if we could actually use the tools properly that are already coded. Was this left out intentionally because it would not work properly in Zeus mode, or is this just half baked? The vanilla sling load functionality works pretty well (and way better than the various ways mods try to implement it), but we have no access to it when actually playing a mission.