Sign in to follow this  
terox

Documentation (Post here any tips useful to others)

Has anybody got an idea how to add custom pictures to the documents/secret documents/intel-items?

It's kind of absurd to have a nice pic of the beaches of Altis on the secret documents that are supposed to give away the location of a secret research facility on Namalsk...

Unfortunately I don't, but I would like to add to this question if and how it is possible to play custom sounds/music ?

edit.

BTW, how did you get Zeus to work on other maps than Altis and Stratis?

Edited by novemberist

BTW, how did you get Zeus to work on other maps than Altis and Stratis?

A3MP and A3MP-AP.

I don't have a tip, but rather a question i hope someone can answer.

Is there a way to get individual AI groups to work together other than merging them into one mega-group? For example if i have a sniper team on a far away hill as well as a fire team who are 700m but clearly in sight of the snipers. The fire team engages the players, but the snipers will not react unless i pull them into the fire teams group (which removes my ability to position them independently) or they see the players them self (which can take a long time). Is there some sort of group linking function i don't know about that will allow them to call each others targets while remaining individual groups?

Yeah i've got nothing. You could always select the sniper team and right click on the unit you want them to fire at, but there's no guarantee they wont just run off towards them first to get closer first.

Linking/Sync-ing units like that would actually be really cool, if it gave them some of the information that their friendly units had (as if they were in radio contact with each other). You should suggest that or put it in the feature request section of the feedback tracker.

I've actually yet to see a use for syncing stuff in Zeus right now. It says in the documentation that some modules need to be sync'd to work, but has anyone seen any? I'm mostly just worried that i'm missing out on some awesome hidden functionality with some modules or objects.