Mladja-ArmASerbia

Serbian Armed Forces (SAF) [v0.90]

Gorgeous as ever! That M84... :) Keep up the amazing stuff, SAF team!

I really, really like those Zastavas, I love the detailes, I was surprised when I ADS and I saw that you made forward ironsight protector curved like on real one. Bro that is extra cool. Love them but at the same time It's hard to play with them in A3. Just like in real life, there is no option to mount any optics and it's a big handicap expecelly in video game like this. Some of newer versions have side rails for Warsaw type of optics and it's needed. Please considerd to make version either with siderails or with rails on forward upper handguard. 

M70AB2 is my favorite. Also instead of current picatinny version please try to make M-21 ABS.

I can't wait for newer version of SAF !

VJ_zpsrz6rlgzk.jpg

• Like 1

I hope aleksadragutin can come and answer some of your questions about the M70 optics, since he knows about that more than I do.

As for M21ABS, I can tell you that it is in the plans. :)

• Like 1

I hope aleksadragutin can make one version of M70 like this one. Note how this cover has integrated picatinny rail.

Any possibility of getting night sights being the standard on the rifles? 
I fired mine lots of times, and every videogame model always lacks the flip up night tritium sights:
maxresdefault.jpg

I just saw the pictures on your fb page, this is sick!

I can't wait for the release !

Hello people, finally got my PC back. :) While I was gone, we had released a new internal test version for our community to play around with, so the testing is in full pace.

yPANHdC.jpg

• Like 8

New screen to mark St. Vitus Day (Vidovdan), Serbian national holiday. :)

27345256314_a457569a54_b.jpg

• Like 6

Hi,

I just downloaded this mod and it's great but for some reason it gives me this message at startup: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/saf_m21a/FullAuto.StandardSound. Therefore the weapons from this mod have no sounds. I tried to run it without any other addons - nothing changed. Anyone knows how to fix it? Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I just downloaded this mod and it's great but for some reason it gives me this message at startup: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/saf_m21a/FullAuto.StandardSound. Therefore the weapons from this mod have no sounds. I tried to run it without any other addons - nothing changed. Anyone knows how to fix it? Thanks in advance.

You downloaded the old version which is not supported and was broken by one of the Arma 3 updates. I would remove the download links from the first post, but this thread was made by a guy who is no longer in our team. So yeah, people please avoid those download links.

This mod is now released under the RHS banner and discussion can continue here.

I am requesting the closure of this topic as previously arranged with @mladjasrb

Thereby any other older versions of the SAF mod are no longer supported nor valid for use, and mirrors are advised to be taken out to avoid confusion.

2 hours ago, Jastreb said:

This mod is now released under the RHS banner and discussion can continue here.

I am requesting the closure of this topic as previously arranged with @mladjasrb

Thereby any other older versions of the SAF mod are no longer supported nor valid for use, and mirrors are advised to be taken out to avoid confusion.

No problem I will lock this as requested, well done on the RHS release

• Like 1