Mladja-ArmASerbia

Serbian Armed Forces (SAF) [v0.90]

Thanks guys for the positive comments and likes, we really feed from your support :)

Oh, and btw, I have this for you :D

23898058384_4a037e4fa3_b.jpg

And another version with the M93 uniform :)

23899123473_4c9e79e6cd_b.jpg

• Like 13

They look really great! Stellar shots, too.

• Like 1

Oh man I am so downloading this.

Time to remove some kebab. Thanks :)

• Like 1

Incredible! Looks like Red Hammer Studios finally found its equal :D

That's impossible really, even for larger teams than ours :D But we indeed look at RHS as a "role model" to follow ;)

• Like 1

Click on the image and you'll see this awesome Zastava M76 model (made by our aleksadragutin) in 3D :)

8VGNFdA.png

• Like 13

Another model is in game, this lovely beret made by our artist Fuxna :) There will also be the red and black ones ;)

.eJwFwVkOgyAQANC78C-zURYv0xAlaKOFwPSr6d3

• Like 11

He never stopped working on mod.

Good to know.

Edit: Oh and btw. will there also be a blue version of the beret for the RV i PVO?

Probably not, at least for the time being, since it will be some time before we add some RV and PVO stuff into the mod :)

• Like 1

It was a long time without a new screen, so here's something for you :)

25083971280_f7a85c0ed6_b.jpg

We're still working hard to finish the last few models planned for the upcoming update.

• Like 9

Hello. I like this mod, but I have a problem: I have not sounds of shooting of every SAF gun. I can hear a sound when I move the camera in front of a gun, but it's absolutely silent when it's normal position of camera. When I take a gun in arsenal, there is a sign "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/saf_(gun name here)/FullAuto.StandardSound'. " How can I fix it?

Hello. I like this mod, but I have a problem: I have not sounds of shooting of every SAF gun. I can hear a sound when I move the camera in front of a gun, but it's absolutely silent when it's normal position of camera. When I take a gun in arsenal, there is a sign "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/saf_(gun name here)/FullAuto.StandardSound'. " How can I fix it?

You are running an older version of the mod, you have to wait until the next version comes out. 

You are running an older version of the mod, you have to wait until the next version comes out. 

Ok, thanks

Do you have any plans for developing enemies of the SAF in the future? It's looking really good guys!

In the long run, maybe, but don't expect anything soon, our first and foremost priority is the Serbian army units, with their equipment and weapons. ;)

• Like 1

Just tried out some of your stuff in the "RHS GREF" mod and the quality is outstanding. You're doing a great job SAF Team!

Great work on those M70s, I love them ! :D I like those detailes, I do think that wooden part could be little less dry brown. But I love them all. 

Hi there, i just now realised I haven't posted a few pics of our models with the new Arma 3 lighting that is coming up. I made these pics a while ago, but somehow forgot about this thread, shame on me :)

4MRkn2M.png

YEhpxqZ.png

• Like 6

Also, here is a WIP render of something that is currently in the works. Zastava M84 from our artist Fuxna.

Z7Mqwzf.png

• Like 6

Am I still allowed to say how awesome the models and textures are? :)

• Like 2

Thanks guys, of course that every comment is welcome, especially when it's positive as yours. B)

• Like 1