Mladja-ArmASerbia

Serbian Armed Forces (SAF) [v0.90]

Inactivity in making the modification? Does that mean you guys are no longer working on the mod?

I personally do not work anymore. Most members(let's say everyone) just left team without any word, I tried more than once to contact them, but without success.

But let's say that we who worked on configs and other things except 3d models are not working anymore. I am not sure what happening with models, everything I know is that our 3d modeler work in RHS Team now. I am not in contact with anyone now so I can't give 100% correct informations.

The story is long and it's a bit complicated to explain whole situation and everything that happened in past months.

But as I say, For further changes you will be notified in this thread.

I personally do not work anymore. Most members(let's say everyone) just left team without any word, I tried more than once to contact them, but without success.

But let's say that we who worked on configs and other things except 3d models are not working anymore. I am not sure what happening with models, everything I know is that our 3d modeler work in RHS Team now. I am not in contact with anyone now so I can't give 100% correct informations.

The story is long and it's a bit complicated to explain whole situation and everything that happened in past months.

Well, this are bad news... : - /

Yeah, are there any plans to release the stuff you have done so far? This might encourage other people to pick up the work where others left it. It looks like you really have created a lot of high quality gear and it would be such a waste to let it die off :( This mod looks like it could rival RHS in quality if finished.

• Like 1

So team just left? That's not nice. Sounds to me like they have no loyalty.

Yeah, are there any plans to release the stuff you have done so far? This might encourage other people to pick up the work where others left it. It looks like you really have created a lot of high quality gear and it would be such a waste to let it die off :( This mod looks like it could rival RHS in quality if finished.

I currently do not own any of the new models, I got old in source files. All models are own by our 3d modeller so i cant release it.

Its not planned, not for now.

@Fox

Yep.

We started in good way with mod,but a lot of stupid ideas slow down a progress.

We have a plan, first to do all infantry weapons, then someone come with idea lets model a soldier, that actually slow down weapon modelling, then new idea, lets do vest's, thats slow other, and then, new idea from other member, lets rework pbo structure, and thats fucked everything. Its almost a year since old release and we actually didnt do anything, we didnt release a single model.

A in one moment everyone stop using forum for communication.

I just leave mod team, because i have no time for something like that.

Plan was:

Infantry weapons, then soldier, then gear and equipment, then vehicles and last air transport.

We got 6-7 member in team

me - adding all the stuff in game

jastreb - technical support - dont know

aleksa - 3d - work for rhs now

il padrino - textures - dont know

kosmajac - 3d - started to work on apc m86, but after one month he left, inactive

fuxna - 3d - started to work on boots for soldier, but after one.month inactive

ljubisa - textures - inactive couple of months, he visiting forum but not responding to any messages, as i know he started to work on map a long ago

Thats what happen when you dont follow plan.

I currently do not own any of the new models, I got old in source files. All models are own by our 3d modeller so i cant release it.

@Fox

Yep.

We have a plan, first to do all infantry weapons, then someone come with idea lets model a soldier, that actually slow down weapon modelling, then new idea, lets do vest's, thats slow other, and then, new idea from other member, lets rework pbo structure, and thats fucked everything. Its almost a year since old release and we actually didnt do anything, we didnt release a single model.

Plan was:

Infantry weapons, then soldier, then gear and equipment, then vehicles and last air transport.

kosmajac - 3d - started to work on apc m86, but after one month he left, inactive

ljubisa - textures - inactive couple of months, he visiting forum but not responding to any messages, as i know he started to work on map a long ago

Damn that sucks, I'm really hoping some skilled modders read your post and will volunteer to pick up the work where it was left. 

It´s a shame that the project stop! You had plans to do the mig 29 also right? Did you finish it before the project stop? So you can share it with us please!!  :)

@Fox

Yep.

Plan was:

This is the end i guess no more SAF !!!! Sadly !

So where is "il_padrino", how is he? He has been offline for a long time.

Well here I am finally, I was away for the (long) summer holidays, after that the forum software changed and for some reason I couldn't login so after a couple of tries I gave up and focused on other things,

Unfortunatelly, it's true, the activity on our mod has come to almost a complete halt. The only guy working constantly is Aleksa, who never stopped working on his models for our mod, even after he joined RHS.

So @Mladjo, I think it is COMPLETELY unfair from you to accuse anyone of leaving, because:

a ) personal issues between the mod team members should remain private, and not posted in a public forum.

b ) YOU were the first to take a long leave when you stopped working on the mod for basically all of summer. Ok, you had your reasons, and I'm not going to make them public, but please don't make it as if you were eager to work, and other left without a trail. That couldn't be further from the truth.

You stopped working in APRIL, and even if we needed you to import the models into the game and make config, because you were in charge of that in our team, we decided to push forward, and continue working. Aleksa and I even learned basic importing skills, so we could at least see our models in game. For the whole summer we were making progress, and we were using our team forum for discussion and posting preview images. The last activity in our dev topic was 20th of August, so 4 months after you stopped working on the mod, for your reasons.

Anyway, I'm not going to write a whole novel on our internal issues, but I won't let you to talk behind our backs and play an innocent victim. If the mod never comes out, we should all share the guilt, not point fingers at someone else.

• Like 2

Well here I am finally, I was away for the (long) summer holidays, after that the forum software changed and for some reason I couldn't login so after a couple of tries I gave up and focused on other things,

Unfortunatelly, it's true, the activity on our mod has come to almost a complete halt. The only guy working constantly is Aleksa, who never stopped working on his models for our mod, even after he joined RHS.

So @Mladjo, I think it is COMPLETELY unfair from you to accuse anyone of leaving, because:

a ) personal issues between the mod team members should remain private, and not posted in a public forum.

b ) YOU were the first to take a long leave when you stopped working on the mod for basically all of summer. Ok, you had your reasons, and I'm not going to make them public, but please don't make it as if you were eager to work, and other left without a trail. That couldn't be further from the truth.

You stopped working in APRIL, and even if we needed you to import the models into the game and make config, because you were in charge of that in our team, we decided to push forward, and continue working. Aleksa and I even learned basic importing skills, so we could at least see our models in game. For the whole summer we were making progress, and we were using our team forum for discussion and posting preview images. The last activity in our dev topic was 20th of August, so 4 months after you stopped working on the mod, for your reasons.

Anyway, I'm not going to write a whole novel on our internal issues, but I won't let you to talk behind our backs and play an innocent victim. If the mod never comes out, we should all share the guilt, not point fingers at someone else.

It´s good to know the team / memebers of the team still working on it. Thank you for keep this alive and I / we will wait for your release. Regards.

As you say I got REASONS, first, my psu stopped working, and then GPU, I didnt have money to buy gpu immidiately, because i work for 180e, and i say several times.

After two or three months i bought 8800 gts, you know because i asked you is that gpu is good enough just to run arma so i can work.

I didnt stop to work on mod, never, you know how many times i uploaded source files for team through bitsync, so you can test new anims, models etc ...

To bring this topic from the dead, we have a new model in game, it's MD M-98 vest, model and textures by aleksadragutin :)

22672265573_be3b0491a5_z.jpg

The uniform model(s) are also in the late phase of the creation process :)

• Like 8

To bring this topic from the dead, we have a new model in game, it's MD M-98 vest, model and textures by aleksadragutin :)

22672265573_be3b0491a5_z.jpg

The uniform model(s) are also in the late phase of the creation process :)

Welcome back... the good things...  :D

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/cc/ccb095b9b28b992784c1b9a166308167dba51250b56ac6db0fbb0d5727297907.jpg

Yayyy! It would be fantastic if you could release the models that you have near-ready anytime soon :)

Hello boys and girls, hope you had a good time for the winter holidays. Here's a small preview of something our member Aleksa was working on during that time :)

24288715586_96e4aa5c94_c.jpg

• Like 10

wtg!

Samo naprijed ;)

p.s. we're beta testing Balkania map soon. Your forces will look cool on it ;)

• Like 2

Hvala lepa ! :)

I also can't wait to see our models on your map, will make a great combination ;)

• Like 1

It's hard to imagine a mod about the Serbian army without its legendary uniform, M93. Thanks to Fuxna (model maker), aleksadragutin and myself (textures), we will have it in game soon :)

Before we do, here's a quick preview of how it looks now (textures are still WIP)

24441426255_58e8dd1208_b.jpg

• Like 11

YEAH !!!! M93 and M70Ab2, I can't wait for to try them :D :D :D

Do you need a beta tester ?

Bravo momci!

Keep up the good work  :D  :D