Mladja-ArmASerbia

Serbian Armed Forces (SAF) [v0.90]

Wow this is top notch! One of the best. Will be in my Modset forever. The good looking little brother to AFRF.

Have you guys seen the Serbian unit during the victory parade in Moscow ?

Edited by Senko

Here's the newest in the series of our new high quality weapons. This is the Zastava M-21 rifle designed to replace the workhorse of the Serbian army - the M-70. The rifle uses the 5.56 NATO round, and there will be a couple of versions, for example 2 shortened versions, with and without the stock folded, with and without the removable picatinny rail side mount, and a couple of the newer versions featuring the full picatinny rail system. This one in the picture is a M-21A.

The model and the texture were done by me, and the meshes, textures and UVs were done after studying RHS weapons, so some credit goes to them too. ;)

m21ar1lr.jpg

In this picture you can see the shorten carbine version of the Zastava M21 rifle, with the folded stock and a picatinny rail sidemount.

Model and texture by me.

m21cr1lr.jpg

Now presenting the new model and texture of the M-97 PASGT type helmet. This is the covered version with Woodland camo on the left, and M-10 on the right.

m97r1lr.jpg

Also, we have a little surprise for all the nature loving fans in Armaverse, stay tuned :D

Thanks for this mod

Edited by BABACHORI

Thanks, even though we are a very small team and we suffered some blows in terms of technical problems, we are still pushing hard step by step, in order to provide you with quality stuff. :)

Absolutely stunning weapon models! Keep up the great work!

Impressive! Really excited to see another high quality mod in the making

Ehy il_padrino! Really congratulations for your mod. I never take in considerations this mod, but I really really like the Serbian Armed Forces. I try to read inside the foru section of the SAF, but I don't find a thinsgh: why on pws is on the 0.96 and on other place is 0.90? And what is the difference? Thanks for this great mod. I relly like it, hope you will add more veichles!

Will you use the vanilla play models or will you create your own?

Will you use the vanilla play models or will you create your own?

We have our own uniforms in the making.

---------- Post added at 23:17 ---------- Previous post was at 23:12 ----------

Ehy il_padrino! Really congratulations for your mod. I never take in considerations this mod, but I really really like the Serbian Armed Forces. I try to read inside the foru section of the SAF, but I don't find a thinsgh: why on pws is on the 0.96 and on other place is 0.90? And what is the difference? Thanks for this great mod. I relly like it, hope you will add more veichles!

0.96 is our former development version released to the public on PWS. 0.90 is an ancient version and I don't recomend it.