Mladja-ArmASerbia

Serbian Armed Forces (SAF) [v0.90]

Seems I missed the last pics until today.

Amazing work as always, can't wait until the next release :)

Is there a link for download in Armaholic?. Regards.

There always is:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24703

And no, this is not the version that was posted on the previous page as that was no actual version at all, purely a test.

WIP on new textures, UV and normal maps on our Zastava M70 model, trying to achieve RHS quality ;)

17071321795_0b892f8838_c.jpg

WIP on new textures, UV and normal maps on our Zastava M70 model, trying to achieve RHS quality ;)

I'm sure yours are as good as ours or even better :)

Seems I missed the last pics until today.

Amazing work as always, can't wait until the next release :)

Thanks.

As I say before the version that is now on PwS as beta is dev version from march, there are new things but a lot of bugs, since it is on for Dev Team to test new things. It's just to test new PwS self update function. ;)

I currently have problems with my supply power, it's dead, lol, I will try to buy new as soon as possible, after that we will start to release BETA Updates on PwS available for everyone with weekly updates, since the all data is on my PC and I forgot to synchronize with others to downlad data and continue work.

Until that our modeller aleksa will try to improve quality on models. :)

Also two new 3D Artist's joined to our team, so we hope we will replace all other authors stuffs with our own models and textures in future.

Some new attachments and details for the M70 by our 3d wonder maker Aleksa

16510599514_fc9a2fd34b_c.jpg

16512858813_52f6287c38_z.jpg

17131462002_d4fb0bacc4_c.jpg

16945252588_e651e18a40_c.jpg

• Like 1

Nice M70 - btw where's the trigger? :D

Safety first....

Like Jona33 said :p

Jokes aside, it's still WIP, so the trigger will be there, we promise :D

The barrel of the weapon on the third picture isn't standard right ? I've seen a couple of those during the war's but as far as I know they were modified.

The barrel of the weapon on the third picture isn't standard right ? I've seen a couple of those during the war's but as far as I know they were modified.

IIRC that's the device required to fit rifle grenades to the muzzle

Yup, as da12thMonkey said, that's the attachment needed for the rifle grenade, which is one of the features, together with the grenade sights, that distinguishes the M70 from the AKM.

YES!

I just found this mod for the first time after SPECIFICALLY scouring the forum trying to find someone to help me make Zastava weapons!

Might there be a Yugo SKS (M59/66), M72, and M92 (draco) in the works, and is there a plan to release the weapons as an addon of their own?

It's just that there are so many AK/M4/H&K/etc. weapon addons out there, and it would be phenomenal to finally equip my custom units with Zastavas!!!

MASSIVE respect for this mod! Keep up the great work! :)

Edited by Jrodsqod

The M59/66 is now a ceremonial weapon only, so it's not really on our list. But you can count on seeing the M72 and M92 in our mod :)

YES!

I just found this mod for the first time after SPECIFICALLY scouring the forum trying to find someone to help me make Zastava weapons!

Might there be a Yugo SKS (M59/66), M72, and M92 (draco) in the works, and is there a plan to release the weapons as an addon of their own?

It's just that there are so many AK/M4/H&K/etc. weapon addons out there, and it would be phenomenal to finally equip my custom units with Zastavas!!!

MASSIVE respect for this mod! Keep up the great work! :)

Thanks.

No plan's for Yugo SKS, M72 and M92 are WIP, and they will be released in SAF, not as independent addon.

SAF(we hope) will also have our own modelled Western Weapons.

Since Special Brigade uses H&K, M4, AUG ... in future we plan to add them to our mod.

Thanks for responding! I was just curious about the weapons, because I also agree that releasing them with the SAF mod altogether is the best option.

I'm still interested to see if maybe an M59/66 will come along though, as no ARMA3 modders have attempted to do an SKS or any variant of it. :(

If on a slight chance you actually want to do one for a future update, I agree that it shouldn't be used among the SAF units. But instead, it could be implemented as an enemy or militia/civilian weapon... (?)

There could be an attachable bayonet, classified as a suppressor or flashlight in config.

(I don't know how config works with custom objects at all though haha)

It's just a suggestion, so there's no need to take me seriously! :D

STILL, I can't wait for this mod to be updated and released in its entirety!

Cheers!

The M59/66 is an awesome weapon but as said before the weapon is only in use by the blue guard and no other units.

Edited by Senko

One of the best mods ever made, by a fantastic team of dedicated hobby-developers. Very cool and detailed stuff.