Mladja-ArmASerbia

Serbian Armed Forces (SAF) [v0.90]

I can understand you, even we are hyped :D

Ps. Aren't you gonna try and guess what's the model behind the sneak peak ? :p

Well, hate to see lack of activity here, but if this doesn't shake things up, I don't know what will :)

After a while of working on it in secrecy, I'm proud to present you our very first 100% self made uniform model, the M10 uniform. Model by Aleksa, textures by me, and brought into game by Mladja.

16477492845_fac2a97a64_z.jpg

This is a historical step for our small team (only 4 of us work on this mod, I'll repeat), and we were wery excited when we saw it in game, so please forgive us for some bugs and glitches here and there, everything is still WIP, but we thought you deserved to take a look of it :)

Wow, great work! :) I'm extremely excited for this! Also, I'm not sure if it's been answered, but will you be keeping the UCK terrorists in for the update? Will be nice to have an accurate enemy for the Serbian soldiers.

Edited by Devil Dogs SF

Thanks for your positive feedback guys, you can't imagine how much we're excited for being able to make this huge step in our mod making history. :)

@Devil Dogs SF

It's not 100% certain yet, but all I can say is yes, we're thinking about representing some kind of enemy force for our side. But since our mod is based on contemporary time and events, the enemy will also follow that philosophy. So no UCK, but maybe something UCK reformed into (HINT) ;)

Well, hate to see lack of activity here, but if this doesn't shake things up, I don't know what will :)

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8595/16477492845_fac2a97a64_z.jpg

This is a historical step for our small team (only 4 of us work on this mod, I'll repeat), and we were wery excited when we saw it in game, so please forgive us for some bugs and glitches here and there, everything is still WIP, but we thought you deserved to take a look of it :)

Well maybe there is a reason for the lack of activity that you mention. A lot of people want to see progress in much faster pace to keep up interest so don't blame them it's in the human nature.

You are doing very well though .

Well in that case then, I guess another pic won't do no harm ;-)

This time, armed and dangerous :cool:

16457885306_19b840fa9c_z.jpg

Of course, we're working on giving this guy authentic equipement to wear on, that's also coming soon, don't worry :)

Cool!!

I have high expectations and it seems you guys are doing some quality work :)

That's actually a Croatian assault rifle, not Serbian.

:butbut: Indeed, sorrry :(

It's not 100% certain yet, but all I can say is yes, we're thinking about representing some kind of enemy force for our side. But since our mod is based on contemporary time and events, the enemy will also follow that philosophy. So no UCK, but maybe something UCK reformed into (HINT) ;)

Glad to hear we'll have an enemy force to fight, and I think I get the group you're referencing, even better to kill if I'm right!

Hvala :) We're trying to do our best giving the limited resources we have. You can expect some new goodies soon :)

Hello.

First of all, sorry for lack of activiry. :)

We are working on mod in full war equipment. :)

We are preparing some new Vest models for our soldier, updating mod to latest ArmA patch and of course doing a lot of fixes and reworking some older, outdated things. ;)

First on list are hand animations for rifles.

Zastava M76 DMR

arma320150311212643637.jpg

arma320150311212652104.jpg

Zastava M21ABS

arma320150311212739391.jpg

Some old version of development testing, to test new PwS option for self updating. :)

We are have in plan of adding newest versions to PwS as beta's and dev builds, available for everyone. ;)

You will be informed about that as soon as possible.

Edited by mladjaSRB

Hi guys! What's new? :)

Well, there's a lot of new stuff and we're working to bring you more, all the time. Our team got two new members, so we're hoping that this new addition will speed up the process.