Mladja-ArmASerbia

Serbian Armed Forces (SAF) [v0.90]

We (I as a project leader) dont want to release every week/day unfinished versions even if they are only test.

So the solution will be probably waiting just couple more days to finish some things in configs and in models and the 1.00 will be ready.

First, I have slow upload, second, a I dont have time to work every day to fix some things, third I really, really hate when someone need to download 600mb just for some 20mb fix, more that I hate to write what is requirement for every new version. It can be really complicated.

I am currently waiting for PwS to implement options that give authors availabity to add their mod without contacting PwS staff, after that I can publish and test versions, because program do everything for player.

So the base of 1.00 will be released when all of bugs we know be fixed.

After that we will take a little break.

We (I as a project leader) dont want to release every week/day unfinished versions even if they are only test.

I meant it as a one-time only, as other mods have done. They just release a preview / beta version of their mod just so people can point out the details.

Of course that a periodic upload would be crazy!

But anyway it's your decision, I was just offering what IMO is the best solution to your question :)

To me they look like the Sudden's Russians, but just a wild guess.

My guess is VTN mod, and some guys may have had early acess to it cus I´ve seen this "ironman mkI-like" russian helmet on other ss within this very foruns...

We can wait a little longer, and I´ll do then a nice air combat mission with yours MiG-29 =)

Hey since rhs escalation mod is gonna be out for manw, I wonder if after that comes out you guys would be willing to do a mag compatibility patch for them so we can use their 556 and russian ammo on your guns(like pkm ammo from them, used on your yugoslav version) since I assume they are probably doing a big selection of fancy ammo and this mod would go well with it.

Hey since rhs escalation mod is gonna be out for manw, I wonder if after that comes out you guys would be willing to do a mag compatibility patch for them so we can use their 556 and russian ammo on your guns(like pkm ammo from them, used on your yugoslav version) since I assume they are probably doing a big selection of fancy ammo and this mod would go well with it.

Some ammo like 7.62x54 and 7.62x39 could be implemented, but there are our own cartridges and magazines that can't. So the M70 and M84 could have ammo compatibility with RHS Escalation.

Unfortunately, the update is not ready yet, (maybe we were a bit too optimistic for a 4 man team), but the progress is steady and the delay can only mean that you will get more quality in the end :)

And now something for you. Not the best screen possible, but I think you still might like how the updated m97 helmet looks in game.

15073965801_e52b23ab36.jpg

Serbian Armed Forces / ArmA Serbia Mod Team is looking for new members!

The offered roles are:

1. 3D Artist - Experienced in 3D Modelling and Texturing own models (Max, Maya, Zbrush, Blender, Photoshop ...).

2. Coder, Scripter - Experienced in ArmA Config and SQF scripting.

3. OB, O2 - Experienced in work in Object Builder for importing models into the game.

All who are interested should contact us in the inbox, and they will get further instructions.

15104175985_7b79b829f5_z.jpg

Edited by il_padrino

With more people, we could make even more sweet stuff like this one for example. WIP by Aleksa of course. :)

15104061641_0aaa79cca5.jpg

I guess we didn't have enough photos of the M93 Black Arrow around here

Edited by il_padrino

The one that shouldn't be named. :rolleyes:

Edited by il_padrino

Have you guys thought of making the Yugoslav Peoples Army (Armed forces of Yugoslavia from 1945 to 1992) after you're done with the SAF ?

Have you guys thought of making the Yugoslav Peoples Army (Armed forces of Yugoslavia from 1945 to 1992) after you're done with the SAF ?

There's still a long way to go till it comes to discussing that. Maybe, and if we decide to do it I doubt that it will cover a period before 1985.