Mladja-ArmASerbia

Serbian Armed Forces (SAF) [v0.90]

mod-copy.png

Serbian Armed Forces (SAF)

MODIFICATION FOR ARMA III

Serbian Armed Forces is a modification for popular Bohemia Interactive titles, Arma2 Combined Operations and ArmA3. SAF started its journey, as a community closed, compilation of different kinds of modifications and addons, with a custom made configs made to fit our needs. Since our "compilation" grew in time, in its size and complexity, and becasue ofa fact, that we could notdo some things the way we wanted it to be, and of course for the reason we did not want to alter others hardwork without permissions ( which are hard to obtain anyway ) we decided to rally up our forces, and devise a plan, with final goal tocreate a full author work which will satisfy all our needs. A modification called Serbian Armed Forces, which will represent the modern Serbian Army, and provide our community and anyone interested in it along the way, with a new mod, so we can play in the way we want it. In this mod you can find different and very detailed units of Serbian Armed Forces. Many different uniforms with different amblems for every unit. There are also and Serbian Police Forces like Counter-Terrorist Unit (eng. CTU, serb. PTJ) and many different weapons used by Serbian Armed and Police Forces.

Features:

- Serbian Armed Forces.

- Uniforms & Helmet patterns used by Serbian Army.

- Many different weapons used by Serbian Army.

- Many different vehicles used by Serbian Army.

- Compatible Weapons to ArmA3 Engine.

- Possibility to mount different optics/acc to weapons .

- And many new content to come by time.

- Serbian Police Forces.

Download Link:

@saf.png

news_download_a3_3.png

Follow us on:

Pictures:

Credits & Thanks

-vilas (for his A2 Weapons and soldier mlods.)

-Bohemia Interactive Studio (We retextured most of A3 Content, like Kamaz's, Uniforms ...)

-LordJarhead (For giving us some of his sounds.)

-Jonny's or Johannes (US Army Special Forces Template, we have plan use helmets and some accessories.)

-Thanks to PwS Team for hosting our mod on PwS and Six Updater.

~If i forgot someone please forgive me. Contact me through PM or mail and your name will be added to credit.

We had no intention to steal someone else's content without giving credits.

SP & MP Missions

Requirements:

@A3MP by Alduric and Everon 2014 - Only for missions.

ACwAAAAAAQABAAACADs%3D#pwsc-{NFZyTWdKejhTeEFWUTBKZE1iNG5lNVhyMDk0dUhrZ0hiYmZOcjYwL3d0dVpGTFFoNVQ2TVAvUVc3OVhabWtEaHpBUmh1UmpDcmgrQ2s2OXpOaTRndnBpVHYrNVQ2TytyaDlFS0xqQmNpRU9XQk9hN1F1VFZrbG5pbTZuUmxETUU=}

Edited by mladjaSRB

Enjoy in mod.

Added two SP & MP Missions, on serbian and english language.

SP & MP Missions

Requirements:

@A3MP by Alduric and Everon 2014 by hotzenplotz - Only for missions.

Credits for missions:

aeroson - GET/SET Loadout (saves and loads pretty much everything)

BTC Team - BTC Revive

Fer - F3 Framework

Hotzenplotz - Everon 2014

Alduric - Arma3 map pack

Edited by mladjaSRB

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

*** missions are available as seperate download on the same page!

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Edited by Guest

Great units, very pleased to see these. One question, was it intentional to have them under the OPFOR side? If so, would it be possible to switch them over to Independent to allow them to not be forced into being an OPFOR unit against NATO all the time? Was just wondering since these were based off modern Serbian units, which have actually been developing closer relations with NATO and applying for membership into the EU.

In any case, great work and I will definetly be following this project.

@Siege-A

Thanks for having interests for our project. :)

We already discussed about that on which side will be SAF. I agree with you, but there are other guys from team that think SAF need to be on OPFOR Side, we hope the BIS will release some Russians soon, that's the most reason why we set SAF to OPFOR Side.

@Foxhound

Thanks for sharing our mod on ArmAHolic.

I already have account on AHolic, I will contact you soon about maintain own pages.

@DegmanCRO

Thanks, hope my MI8 model.cfg will help you. :)

I want a tank T-72 and T-80 Grad launchers and Twin ZU-23:(

arma320140220205343972.jpgarma320140220205350279.jpgarma320140220205426428.jpgarma320140220205447121.jpgarma320140220205501956.jpgarma320140220210753482.jpgarma320140220210842309.jpg

These are an early WIP pictures.

Progress of converting T-72 for our mod.

It will be actually called M84A and it will be modernised and modified to M84A standards. M84A is Serbian upgrade version of T72M1 Tank with more powerfull engine (1000hp), more speed (68km/h) and addition armor, laser rangefinder, day/nigh gunner and commander sight.

Great mod, can't wait for the next update ! :)

Here are some screenshots of mine while playing it :

Edited by il_padrino

Great mod, can't wait for the next update ! :)

Here are some screenshots of mine while playing it :

Nice Shots :D!

Hello mladjaSRB congratulations on the addon, but I found a problem with the shadow of the rotor MI8, can you see it?.

Hello mladjaSRB congratulations on the addon, but I found a problem with the shadow of the rotor MI8, can you see it?.

Thanks. :)

Didn't noticed that problem with shadows, but i will check soon. :)

There's also an landrover shadow problem, proxy triangle appear.

Very good work on those units ! love it. :thumbsup:

Will you also add Serbian anti terror units in future ?

Still no mi-24? i thougt you guys already contain it.

Nope. We will try to add mi24 in next version.

Very good work on those units ! love it. :thumbsup:

Will you also add Serbian anti terror units in future ?

Thanks.

There are already some anti terror units in current version, PTJ(eng.CTU, eng. Counter-Terroist Unit) under serbian police forces, in future we will add more units like gendarmerie, 63rd paratroop battalion, 72nd reconnaissance-commando battalion.

Such beautiful screenshots! I wish I could get my game looking like that...

Hello there, here's the new DevUpdate for Serbian Armed Forces Modification.

New Zastava M21 model, new Vest model, reworked M93 and MDU10 Camo's, new helmet.

[NEW ZASTAVA M21 MODEL]

The new Zastava M21 assault rifle model is done by our team member aleksa.

The new model will replace the old, still with BIS AK Base. The new model will come with more detailed textures and normal maps, that are baked from high poly model.

sd373.jpg

[NEW VEST]

The new Mile Dragic Paragon vest model is done by our team member aleksa.

vest8.jpg

[OTHER CONTENT]

On these picture you can see a new PASGT Helmet in green color, without any camo(right soldier). This helmet will come in different camo variants.

You also can see how new MDU10 camo look on chernarus, the new reworked M93 Camo(left soldier) and some green effects on vest, the old arma3 dust effects were replaced by green.

1.jpg2.jpg

.... :eek::eek::butbut::bounce3::yay: Excellent!!!. It´s looks very very nice the Armour vest.