Cba is loaded but indeed iT could be a load order problem  Will try today

5 hours ago, gachopin said:

This MOD needs CBA_A3 and you should read this module first.

Cool update! The kc-767 and e-767 is can be aircraft detect and air-to-air refuel? or just rader rotation and moving boom only?

On 2017/4/2 at 7:07 PM, classic said:

Cool update! The kc-767 and e-767 is can be aircraft detect and air-to-air refuel? or just rader rotation and moving boom only?

They don't have any special functions. I mean they do animation only.

• Like 1

Nice mod I have used it for long time at steam site,

Your type 90 tank is the only one able to defeat T-140 if there is a 2 vs 2 tank competition, great.

Excited to see you are still keep updated this mod , I have mentioned in steam hope to AH-64 for JGSDF and you make it thanks a lot!

I looking forward to there will  be type 10( I have one but it not performance well.....),type 74 MBT and type 87 anti-air guntank.

I really want to help you to reduce your pressure and updated this mod together and I also have lots of time to do it.

However , by the reason of I cannot understand some steps of mod make and I have tired to learn about it but field... :(

I will always keep an eye on this mod and try to learnt mod make again.

Hi mister! Can you please list the changelog on somewhere? Thanks

From the Steam site:

changelog:

***bugfix,etc***
soldier's shoes wrong texture
icon path of bxd10

• Thanks 1

How come i not see it ? 😂 

The changelog is in the middle right there, while I'm going in on to "Change Note" viewing page and thinking "damn this guy should add a changelog or two!". My bad really. Should've more practice reading description lol

Thanks pookie for the heads-up. And gachopin, sorry for the bad eyes .

Oh there's also changelog in the main post of this thread too🤦‍♂️ 

Edited by Bukain

Loving the content. Is there any chance for an ACE compatibility patch? Currently the TNT charges cannot be used with ACE and the Panzerfaust, which is a single shot disposable launcher, can be reloaded. 

Oh also, any chance the Type 85 radio backpack will become TFAR compatible? I could help with that if you want!