Who know e-mail of author of this mod? I want to continue his work, but i need permission from author.

i so love this mod,so isupport you manï¼banzaiï¼
  • Like 1

Who know e-mail of author of this mod? I want to continue his work, but i need permission from author.

gachopin72@hotmail.com

If he hasn't changed it since 2009.

i so love this mod,so isupport you manï¼banzaiï¼

Thx man! When i take permission from author i will contact with you!

• Like 1

Thx man! When i take permission from author i will contact with you!

good luckï¼manï¼i think you can give this beauty mod a new lifeï¼

Anyone else having a problem with the Kawasaki 250 not functioning off-road. Seems to work normal when on a road surface, but the moment I transition to any off road area, the motor cuts out and bike slowly glides to a stop. Shutting the engine off and restarting doesn't help...it will make the appropriate (engine off / engine startup) sounds but then nothing else...just sits there inert.

About the Kawasaki 250: It slowes down to about ~5km/h and on the road up to 130km/h.Where there is no road-or in places where road end on off-map

places,it will sink down about half-way into the terrain.

The botton,(Shift),will have been reversed - if pressed down Shift,it will travel Slower.

So, i sent email to  gachopin72 and he is answering me yet. If he not answer on my letter, can i start work with his mod? Offcorce save his name like autors name of this mod (without my)

So, i sent email to  [/size]gachopin72 and he is answering me yet. If he not answer on my letter, can i start work with his mod? Offcorce save his name like autors name of this mod (without my)[/size]

so selfless

So, i sent email to  [/size]gachopin72 and he is answering me yet. If he not answer on my letter, can i start work with his mod? Offcorce save his name like autors name of this mod (without my)[/size]

hey man,did you contact the author?

That is nice new year start, thanks! How does that compatibility patch/files work, mean does this apply for vehicles and AT weapons? Or is it for scopes and other weapon addons?

@ gachopin Arigato! Looking forward to the JGSDF LAV for so long! :D

7 hours ago, przemro said:

That is nice new year start, thanks! How does that compatibility patch/files work, mean does this apply for vehicles and AT weapons? Or is it for scopes and other weapon addons?

Current RHS compatibility is:

-type 89 rifle,MINIMI can use RHSUSAF's 5.56mm magazines

-some magazines,ammunition using RHS's ammo definition

e.g.:120mm for type90 tank, 84mm for carl gustav , 110mm for panzerfaust3 , missile for LMAT 

Rifle Scopes compatibility isn't support yet.

VERY NICE QUALITY!  I love those sights.  I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner!

i am getting invisible trucks and cars :(  will try to find out where the conflict may be comming from 

4 hours ago, supergruntsb78 said:

i am getting invisible trucks and cars :(  will try to find out where the conflict may be comming from 

This MOD needs CBA_A3 and you should read this module first.