God, Its might be my problem i think.

---------- Post added at 06:55 ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 ----------

anyway, Japan isnt Ind-For? They are not Army, also dont have any choice for attack the other. isnt it?

then I think it must be in Ind-For, not Blu-for

Heh, guess what? JSDF is EAST, therefore it is OPFOR... at least ob MCC´s 3D editor it is listed as EAST/OPFOR... on Zeus and BIS Mission Editor it is BLUEFOR, now I´m puzzled =P

And yeah, Type 90 crashes when I try to spawn it with MCC 3D editor or make a mission with it manned (if I place empty, it´s all good)... but spawning with VVS or Zeus is null problem to me.. =/

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

thank you for your mirror, Sonsalt6.

I see, I'll plan to add M2 mag with type90 tank.

And I didn't play MCC and zeus.I'll check them and I'll fix if I can :)

Oh so happy right now! I'm stuck on a train but can't wait to get home and try this out! Hopefully I can release my campaign now! Gacsan hontouni arigatougozaimashita!

Edited by TokyoIndia

Is it working with Alive? It look nice, I don`t known how could I miss this addon good work, can`t wait to see what more will come.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Edited by Guest

Could we get uniform flags in a future patch, minus the Japanese lettering on the packs its hard to tell which nationality there from. Just a suggestion. And @jones140 use zeus and spawn it in that way, works for me.

Also one bug: The MBT Commander's M2 dose not work and has no ammunition.

I hope this gets updated! Looking forward to play more with this!

I would like the Type 89 assault rifle in this handguard.

2jihys.jpg

It is much more modernized. Many Picatinny Rail can be mounted anywhere.

Also JSDF's Advanced Combat Infantry Equipment System made a carbine/compact version.

4g5404.jpg

fvb6n5.jpg

There is a Japanese Scope manufacturer called Hakko now called Japan Optics Ltd. They made scopes mounted on the AR-15 carry handle.

Japan Optics Ltd. Short Scope series

Hakko Panorama BED-24

25sphl5.jpg

Hakko Super Accura MK2

qycpd3.jpg

Edited by ChronoZX

gac_jsdf is now v0.6.

Great looking update, downloading now. :)

---------- Post added at 15:12 ---------- Previous post was at 14:16 ----------

Just a couple of bugs I noticed,

-MG, 5,56 says it can support optics but when there put on it they are broken and don't show up.

-MG, 7.62 Optics are broken and do not seam to work.

-UH-1J, Rotors seam to be "Dual running when spooled up" I can see 2 sets of them as if there was ment to be 4 blades instead of 2

-WPAC, Unable to zero when turned in as a gunner. May be intentional since the rws is only a backup. But when turned out you still cannot zero the weapons.

Other then that I see no other issues. And they are not game breaking issues so hey. Still great job with the update. However I would like to make a suggestion, to add some flags to the uniforms of the soldiers. I personally like seeing the patriotism on each soldiers shoulder. But that's just me. :)

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Anyone else having a problem with the Kawasaki 250 not functioning off-road. Seems to work normal when on a road surface, but the moment I transition to any off road area, the motor cuts out and bike slowly glides to a stop. Shutting the engine off and restarting doesn't help...it will make the appropriate (engine off / engine startup) sounds but then nothing else...just sits there inert.

Enjoying using these for Pacific themed missions, thanks! One issue I've noticed straight away though is that the AT soldier doesn't have a rifle, just the launcher and pistol.

Type 10 Hitomaru not added? It's the MBT thats going to replace the Type 74 and Type 90 that are currently in service within the JGSDF.

As it's been a while since the last update released,i would like to know is there any further development?! :rolleyes:

I know this thread hasn't been updated in months but I was hoping someone would be able to help me with a persistent issue I have had with this mod. As you can see in the image below, when I try to spawn most of the ground units, they contain visual bugs and glitches or mostly fail to properly appear. This particular screenshot was taken in the EDEN editor, but this issue has been present in most prior versions of Arma 3, both normal and dev branch. the vehicles can be driven, and otherwise mostly function properly, but do lack any kind of texture or visual mesh. This is the only mod that I have used that presents this type of issue.

Yt7mKRd.jpg

I know this thread hasn't been updated in months but I was hoping someone would be able to help me with a persistent issue I have had with this mod. As you can see in the image below, when I try to spawn most of the ground units, they contain visual bugs and glitches or mostly fail to properly appear. This particular screenshot was taken in the EDEN editor, but this issue has been present in most prior versions of Arma 3, both normal and dev branch. the vehicles can be driven, and otherwise mostly function properly, but do lack any kind of texture or visual mesh. This is the only mod that I have used that presents this type of issue.

Yt7mKRd.jpg

I'm getting the same problem.  I've tried to diagnose it but I couldn't find out what was wrong with it.  It may be an issue with one of the ArmA 3 updates. 

This mod doesnt work on servers, just brings me straight back to lobby when i try to launch with the units, its a dependency issue or something - can you look into this? I have a Japanese SDF realism unit and really need this awesome mod

Who know e-mail of author of this mod? I want to continue his work, but i need permission from author.